Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2004, 06:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

"Alexandra" Episode Discussion (Sept. 20, 2004)

Quote:
A TIDAL WAVE IS ABOUT TO HIT
"NORTH SHORE"
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, ON FOX

Shannen Doherty Guest-Stars

A tidal wave is about to hit the Grand Waimea as Alexandra Hudson (Shannen Doherty) arrives to reveal the shocking secret that she is the illegitimate daughter of hotel magnate Walter Booth and therefore is Nicole's half-sister. Alexandra is armed with a hidden agenda and ready to take advantage of all that the island and the hotel have to offer. Meanwhile, Walter continues to threaten Vincent's ownership of the hotel and enlists Tessa's help to take over the Grand Waimea. Elsewhere MJ and Chris temporarily move in together and Gabriel continues to date both Charlie and Erika on the NORTH SHORE episode "Alexandra" Monday, Sept. 20

Guest Cast: Shannen Doherty as Alexandra Hudson, Christopher MacDonald as Walter Booth, Marika Dominczyk as Erika and Krista Kalmus as Charlie.
Now this one should be really interesting. I just hope Shannen doesn't show up at the end of the episode because we all know FOX loves to do that.

edited.... Ugh. FF is running so slow for me.

Last edited by coolove; 09-19-2004 at 06:28 AM
Old 09-21-2004, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

So did Charlie pick Frankie? I have to admit - that threesome thing was getting a little odd - but a completely different guy?

Charlie has got to go - she's nuts. I hope Frankie is smarter than that. Besides, I still think he's got a thing for MJ.

As for MJ and Chris - I don't think they're meant to live together. They try so hard...and yet avoiding talking to the other person. Besides the look on Chris' face in the beginning was anything but thrilled at the propect of living with MJ.

Frankie - on the other hand - knows the little things about her, protects here and is crushed that she's moving out.

I know!! I'm like a dog with a bone...but it's going to happen!
Old 09-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Absolute Fan

I hate the way they keep changeing Tessa'a loyalties on the show...
it's too abrupt...with no transition at all.
and it looks like they are doing the same with the pairings on the show...
Old 09-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

I missed the first 15 minutes. I was at the fair.

But MJ and Chris living together? Where the hell did that come about? It's so sudden. The writers are really pushing this couple forward and I see no chemistry at all.

I thought Shannen did a great job as usual. I knew she was going to team up with Tessa. And I agree with Magic. Her loyalties are messed up. At first I thought it was cool but now I have no idea which side the girl is on. I still love her thought.

Nicole still bores me. I can't wait until Alexandra brings her down.
Old 09-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by coolove
But MJ and Chris living together? Where the hell did that come about? It's so sudden. The writers are really pushing this couple forward and I see no chemistry at all.
About two eps ago,MJ destroyed Chris's 'house' so she asked him to move in with her with Frankie and Jason,and that's why,now that she got this house,she asked him to come with her.

I actually find them incredibly cute,with a lot of chemistry(IMO) and honestly,they're the only reason why I haven't stopped watching the show.Aside from Chris&MJ,it's become totally like any daytime soap.Tessa bores me to hell and the new character is EXACTLY like her,so....thank you,but no thank you.I'm already sick of the Boothgate and I wish we'd go back to something less soapish,like it was at the very beginning.I miss Jason,Nic,Frankie&MJ hanging out all together.
Old 09-23-2004, 01:04 AM
New Fan

I like MJ & Chris. I think they do well together, and I think the do have a little chemistry. They aren't the only reason I watch. I watch for Jason also. But I think it is true about the writers, I think that maybe they pushing this couple too far too fast. They are starting to lose the realistic factor in the relationship. They should slow it down a little bit. I guess maybe they think they are giving the fans what they want. (Guessing they have discovered the FF yet. )

And I totally agree about the thing with Tessa. It's like as soon as you start thinking her character is cool, the writers go and mess it all up. They need to let her pick a side and stick with it. In that factor, I think they are becoming like daytime soap. Too wishy-washy. Ick! Tessa reminds me of Tess on Roswell but moving between roles at a faster pace.
Old 09-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
t's become totally like any daytime soa
Maybe that's why I like the show. I love soaps.
Old 09-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic
I hate the way they keep changeing Tessa'a loyalties on the show...
it's too abrupt...with no transition at all.
and it looks like they are doing the same with the pairings on the show...

ITA! Its hard to understand Tessa since we don't know what her motivations are or whose side she is on.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz-N-Max-luvr

And I totally agree about the thing with Tessa. It's like as soon as you start thinking her character is cool, the writers go and mess it all up. They need to let her pick a side and stick with it. In that factor, I think they are becoming like daytime soap. Too wishy-washy. Ick! Tessa reminds me of Tess on Roswell but moving between roles at a faster pace.
Two of the Executive Producers (who also write) worked on Roswell
Gretchen Berg & Aaron H(sp?)I know her name is right But I can not remember his at the moment.

As well as one of the Directors they use a lot = Patrick Norris