Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's really great to just turn the tv on and watch the shows Although the commercial breaks are annoying

I'm like your brother about The Flash... I just saw one episode so I think it's way too early to tell but right now that's how I feel about the show.

And Revenge You don't even want me to start at it! I can't wait for Sunday's episode! One of the main characters is going to die...
Old 12-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

The commercial breaks for sure would be annoying you forget how many of them there are

Who do you think has the high chance of dying from the show?
Marilyn
Old 12-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

In the USA, there are tons Here in Germany you have two commercial breaks in a one hour show, so it's really crazy over there

I have to admit that I have no clue who's going to die... No idea at all. That makes me want to freak out. But I'll know on Monday
Old 12-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah there is like 20 minutes worth of commercial spread throughout an hour show
Marilyn
Old 12-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's crazy... It's the same here because each break is longer here because there are only two but you don't get to be ripped out of the storyline so many times, you know?
Old 12-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Total Fan

commercial breaks come on when something is about to happen in the show

Lucy
Icon by Marilyn
Old 12-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's crazy! It totally pulls you out of the atmosphere the show is in right now. That's really sad with so many.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Total Fan

You're all into the show and then break it' tends to happen in 'edge of your seat' moments too

Lucy
Icon by Marilyn
Old 12-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, that's exactly what I mean... It's kind of impossible to really get into it, you know. Too many breaks for me tbh. It's so different to the ones I watch here after dling... No breaks at all

And I saw Revenge and Daniel died and believe it or not but I'm... He died because he protected Emily.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

WHAT?! Well... that changes my mind of him I guess. Welp. He did alway have a soft spot her deep inside so I can't be too shocked...
Marilyn

Last edited by |Sweet Disposition|; 12-09-2014 at 12:08 AM
Old 12-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's really tragic because he wanted to save her. He changed, he finally saw that what Emily did was just open their eyes, showing them what cowards they had been the last decades... He even told Victoria. He forgave Emily for all she'd done because he understood why she'd done it. I really loved Daniel in the last couple of episodes.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I am really happy that his character redeemed himself.

Also the fact that he understood where she is coming from and realize how his family is... he was technically a pretty good guy when they were together and wasn't as much like his family. Sad that Charlotte still hasn't understood.... has she?
Marilyn
Old 12-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I was really happy to see him like that as well... And Emily told him that she loved him when they were together, that it wasn't all a lie, before he died.
What made me cry was the fact that Margaux is pregnant and that he was on his way to her and now he's dead So super sad, really.

Charlotte at least understood that Victoria is really a bad person and she left some episodes ago. But no, she didn't understand Emily, not now at least. But she got that what she did with Victoria was wrong, lying to David about Emily and so on...

Most shocking, David wants to kill Victoria
Old 12-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Welp. All the storylines seems to be major plot twists

I'm glad that she was able to tell Daniel that she did have feeling for him when they were together

David who was obsessed with Victoria now wants her dead I can't help but

Does Victoria and Margaux know that Daniel died saving Emily? If so do you think they resent her if they didn't like her already?
Marilyn
Old 12-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Somehow they really all are

Yeah, the Emily/Daniel close up was really needed and he deserved the truth by the way he had changed.

Yes, but I don't know why he would want that... I really don't understand David.

The episodes ended before Victoria could even get there and Margaux doesn't know yet. Victoria neither, the episodes was ended right after he died in Emily's arms.