Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Funny story, the Greek restaurant that we were suppose to go to was closed down We ended up going to some burger place

I don't know the reason for the headaches but I didn't get any today
Marilyn
Old 03-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no... So I'll never know what you would have eaten at the Greek restaurant I'm wondering if they offer the same food they do offer here.

Wow, a burger place sounds awesome as well I would have loved going there as well.

That's awesome, Marilyn! I'm happy you didn't

So I had three volleyball games yesterday and we lost two and won just one... But it was okay though... Today we were out for lunch because it was Sascha's grandma's birthday on Wednesday. The lunch was great and I'm so full now.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

The location of that restaurant is horrible. I think this is the third time it's been closed. First time it was a 60s Diner, then a steak house, a Greek restaurant.

Sounds like you had a busy schedule!

I still haven't the wedding gift yet and her wedding is in 10 days
Marilyn
Old 03-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, that sucks! And I really thought in the US the restaurants all would go well since they seem to be filled every single night.

Yes, a really busy schedule...

Do you know what to get her at least?
Old 03-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

Too many options and some restaurants just get forgotten I guess.

&& I just got got her some stuff off of her wedding registry: Two muffin trays, and a 3 piece cookie tray set.

Now, I just need to get my bridesmaid dress ironed and buy some makeup items, hair accessories and I think I will be all set!

The time change has been making me exhausted
Marilyn
Old 03-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a possibility.

See, at least you have something now No little personal item at all?

Wow, I was buying such stuff today in my lunch break with my colleague since we and a lot of other peeps will go attend a prohibition party this weekend.

We'll change the time at the last March weekend and the week afterwards I have off. Lucky me I guess so it won't be too hard to get used to it.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

I got her some picture frames and candles as well for as long as I've known her she is obsessed with candles :lmao; some of the pictures frames says 'memories', 'wedding day' 'i do' so she'll have fun filling those out with the wedding photos and maybe honeymoon photos.

What is a prohibition party?
Marilyn
Old 03-13-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, the picture frames sound to be great and really beautiful. And a candle lover is always much appreciated.

Wow, I had to explain it over at the TBL board as well I'll bring it over here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Lindsay, I'm not sure if you've heard of the prohibition time. Prohibition refers to the time of 1919 - 1933 in the USA where alcohol was forbidden completely. So it's a party set up in that time with a special dress code and alcohol being forbidden to be sold. For the party we are attening it's supposed to be the 'mafia' who controls all the alcohol supplies and since people there are officially not allowed to drink alcohol there the sell the alcohol under false names (like juices, lemonades and so on.) They have a great program there, decorating a whole location like a party location set in the 20s, having music from the 20s and so on. It's a really great party normally.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

That's what I thought when I saw the word prohibition the only thing that came to mind was the ban of alcohol but I didn't know people had themed parties about it! That is so cool.
Marilyn
Old 03-15-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was really cool and I'll bring pictures over here as soon as I get them tomorrow It's been sooo great and so much fun!

What did you do at the weekend?

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 03-15-2015 at 12:23 PM
Old 03-16-2015, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

I didn't do anything this weekend but I'm going to be taking my dress to the dry cleaners to day to get it it pressed cause it has so many wrinkles buy a few makeup items and do some grocery shopping
Marilyn
Old 03-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't transfered them to my laptop yet but I'll do it at some point this week

Do you fit in your dress again? I wanted to ask you about it yesterday already but I forgot... And you'll need to take a picture for me when you're fully dress before the wedding, okay?
Old 03-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I fit in the dress again!! I'm back to it being a bit to loose like when I first got it but it's better that than not fitting in it

I have to remember to get one of the girls to take a picture! I think I'm gonna do my hair and make up at home and then change into the dress the venue. The bride wants to get all the professional pictures done before the wedding starts.

Tomorrow is the rehearsal for the wedding
Marilyn

Last edited by |Sweet Disposition|; 03-17-2015 at 11:41 PM
Old 03-18-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, how did you do that, Marilyn... Not eating anything I'm really happy to hear that you fit into it again!

Oh yes, please! You definitely have to get another person to take a picture. Maybe even one of your family When you are still at home.

There's a rehearsal for the wedding?
Old 03-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

I honestly don't know. I'm guessing it was my time of the month and I was bloated for half the month Like I usually get bloated a few days my period is suppose to come but I was bloated for weeks before it came so my boobs were twice it's size but now it's back to it's normal size so I could zip up the last half inch

Yeah, we had a rehearsal so that we know where to stand and when to walk. Afterwards we had dinner and her father paid for everyone.

Today is the wedding day! My best friend of 16 years is getting married
Marilyn