Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

So is it pretty much assumed Kay will never return to acting? Or is she just taking a break and pursuing another dream?
Old 05-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

So far it looks like it for good

She has mentioned before that acting was never really a passion for her. She had more of an interest in kids and animals.

I think for the past year or so she had been going to school to be come a zookeeper. She had worked for a while at a zoo in Florida and now it seem she works at Disney World probably in the Animal Kingdom area.
Marilyn
Old 05-13-2015, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
So is it pretty much assumed Kay will never return to acting? Or is she just taking a break and pursuing another dream?
I as well think that she's really happy with what she's doing right now and it doesn't look as if she'll return to the film business anytime soon... Sadly because I really loved her as an actress.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kay and Danielle wearing the same outfit but a few years apart. Kay from 2012 and Danielle from this week. Danielle's is a slightly altered version but the material, colour and pattern are the same.

Old 05-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think that is the same dress but there are lots that look similar. That cold is good on them!
Marilyn
Old 05-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Like I said it's a slightly altered version. But the colour, pattern and materials are the same. Danielle's is just a bit shorter and more form fitting.
Old 05-17-2015, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's not the same but at least the material and color are close. But Danielle is wearing a completely different cut. It's stunning how great they both look wearing that color.
Old 05-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Bright pastel colors look amazing against their skin tone I'd love to see them wearing a mint green color if they haven't already
Marilyn
Old 05-18-2015, 03:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's what I mean. The dress is cut differently but otherwise it's the same. Also Kay did wear a green dress in 2008 I believe.

Kay: http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...93b4157fdf.jpg

Danielle in green here: http://www.newsgab.com/attachment.ph...9&d=1295645715

Also I think it would be pretty sweet if Kay came back to acting and was in the Flash with Danielle. Maybe Caitlin Snow (Danielle's character) has a long lost sister. Kay could even have the powers she had No Ordinary Family. You could have Kay versus Danielle. I'd love to see that. Even if it will never actually happen just let me dream.

Last edited by Canuck31; 05-18-2015 at 08:03 AM
Old 05-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pictures again, Mark

Oh wow, Kay looks way too thin for me in that picture I think I've never before seen it and it's scary. But I love the color on her! Danielle's dress is stunning, too

And I love that dream of yours, Mark. That would be fantastic and I would love to see Kay again
Old 05-21-2015, 04:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just thought I'd bring over some more pics. Kay from the Jonah Hex premiere in 2010.

Old 05-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love her in all those pictures. Her hair, her make-up, her outfit, it looked all so stunning! Perfect style I'd say.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

I wish she had attended more events back then
Marilyn
Old 05-22-2015, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah but that may just depend on if she's been invited or not. But yeah it would have been nice to see her more often. I still think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck31 (View Post)
Yeah but that may just depend on if she's been invited or not. But yeah it would have been nice to see her more often. I still think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
Mark, I'm not sure if you know about it already but this board will be shut down by the end of the week (Sunday) because it's only me and Marilyn posting and you in this thread as Miranda in the Zac thread. I'm sorry to tell you that but it's just a lot of work for Marilyn and me to keep the board running with the monthly required number of posts and we barely manage to reach the number.

But we of course can open a Kay thread over at the Celebrity board That wouldn't be a problem at all. We even could take the OP with us. We just need to know if you might want us to do that.