Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cameron/Zac Efron thread #6: Because we loved the look he sported at the CCA's.

For more information on Zac, we recommend this website ZEfron.

Supporters
1. ocfan27
2. Javababe
3. *Rach*
4. Pav
5. onetreehill1216
6. bigNHfan
7. -SecretTragedy- (Katie)
8. Whitney86
9. lafcia
10. NattyPatty
11. ~Jewel~ (Jule)
12. Less Than Perfect
13. GracesAngel
14. Elyx
15. SeLFiE_12
16. xJibertyx (Nessa)
17. Tayloriffic (Tay)
18. othfan628 (Adie)
19. LoVe-Story (Sarah)
20. hockeycanada87 (Jordyn)
21. little miss greg sanders. (Jory)
22. *°*Peryne*°*
23. CooperBoom
24. Miss_Leonie
25. aggieduchess10
26. ambetanterik
27. Creative_Christy
29. liv3inlov3
30. AzureEyes♥
31. *PassionateJ*

For more information on Zac, just visit his very own board on FF.

http://www.fanforum.com/f176/cameron...rhot-62845985/

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 01-27-2010 at 08:17 AM
Old 01-20-2010, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

finally a new thread! Thanks for opening, Jess!

But we so have to do something on our OP!
Old 01-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jess for the new thread

for the OP - it just means that whoever it was that used to post here who originally designed the OP doesn't use their PB anymore. On the bright side, between all the Zac fans who post here now, I'm sure we can fix it up
Old 01-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can def fix things up a bit, with maybe Dani's help?

800K Milestone Celebration

Me and Dani designed the OP together....so come celebrate with us!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jess, I can help now as well! I figured my program out and I at least can make some arts?

And what about we first collect suggestions about what we could put into the OP? I'm so happy you're in!
Old 01-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so glad you came by to check out our 800k thread Kris

Oooh I'm sure there are plenty of things we could put in the OP You'll have to stop Jess and I from making it go forever

I guess I'd suggest that maybe the OP here would sort of reflect like the Troy/Zac thread we have at the HSM board - look here. Like we'd have Cameron instead of Troy, and then a section about Zac's career and how it has progressed since his role in Summerland.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureEyes♥ (View Post)

Oooh I'm sure there are plenty of things we could put in the OP You'll have to stop Jess and I from making it go forever
This made me b/c its so true

I like ur idea about the OP Dani

Maybe we can add Lexi's banner too w/o the Milestone writing on the top as well? If she doen't mind?

Im so proud of him, and Leo....my 2 boys

Leo, Tobey and Ellen Sign On for Haiti Telethon - E! Online

Quote:
Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck, Ellen DeGeneres, Jason Bateman, Ashley Tisdale and Tobey Maguire are the latest celebs to be added to the list for Friday's Hope for Haiti telethon, reports Marc Malkin.

Other confirmed celebs include Rob Pattinson, Jennifer Aniston, Jake Gyllenhaal, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Zac Efron, Bradley Cooper, Renee Zellweger, Chris Pine, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Colin Farrell, Anderson Cooper, Wyclef Jean, Gabby Sidibe and Emily Blunt. Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Jay-Z, Bono and Bruce Springsteen are all set to perform in Los Angeles, New York and London.

The telethon will air at 8pm on Friday, January 22nd, and networks showing the special include ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CNN, BET, the CW, HBO, MTV, VH1 and CMT.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, Dani, thanks for the link! Yeah, we definitely should put a lot of Cam into the OP. I'll try making a new header first, ok? Because of the lack of time these days it won't go that fast but I will try to do something every now and then. And you can help with arts, texts, pics and so on of course!
Do you have some caps/pics you'd love to see in the header?

I really love the banner from Lexi. I don't know... Shall I ask her or would you? I don't even know her and I'm a bit shy.

Wow, I'm proud of all of them! It's terrible to see the pics of the people in Haiti every day and I'm totally happy so many celebs help!
Old 01-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw I can ask Lexi And for art, Im sure me and Dani can help you out w/ pics

Quote:
Other side zac effron, jack black robin wiliams cindy crawford mark walberg djiman kimora the rock chrisrock..
Russell Simmons (UncleRUSH) on Twitter

And next to Ringo Star

Old 01-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 01-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I won't lie, I'm totally like at him talking to the Jonas Brothers Man he looked good at Hope For Haiti Now. I totally cannot wait til a blurb pops up from some fangirl who got to talk to him on the phone

Kris I have thousands of caps from each of the HSM movies alone

I'm okay with writing and stuff so I can probably put together like a sample blurb of sorts telling Cameron's story. We don't have heaps of caps and animations from Summerland but we certainly have a few And LOTS from just him/his other projects
Old 01-24-2010, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

You'd really like to write something abou this character and his story on Summerland? Dani, that would be amazing! Thanks so much! So I'll try my best with the banners... A header and a shippers banner first. Maybe I'll even manage to do an animation. And not to forget some icons.

Quote:
totally cannot wait til a blurb pops up from some fangirl who got to talk to him on the phone
Haven't thought of that before! I'm so sure there has been some crazy girl out there who called only to talk to Zac!

Wow, he looked really great there! He always looks amazing! I wish I could say that from me as well. And I love his hair... Man, it looks great.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I may not get work on it for a little bit though... got some HSM board stuff coming up plus I promised AGES ago I'd do something for the Ashley Tisdale board that I haven't done It can be a work in progress

We had a fangirl spazzing on Twitter

Quote:
OMG ZAC EFRON JUST PICKED UP THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
yea he was like thank you for everything and i told him i was a fan of his when he was on summerland..
Quote:
and that my sister wanted to say hi and he said tell her i said hi, and said i said thanks you for everything haha
Quote:
i know it was CRAZY!!! haha im still freaking out
Quote:
i dont mind, $20, this guy took all my info$then transferred me to him they were like hold on&then hey this is zac efron
Briana Padilla (brianaip) on Twitter

And I'm bringing over this picspam that Carol (one of the Zac moderators) did because it was HOT

David Letterman(Nov 24)
Team Efron Online Photo Gallery// Part of Zachary-efron.net & Ultimatezac.org - 24.11.09 Visits David Letterman [HQ]

Arriving NY MAOW premiere(Nov 23)
Team Efron Online Photo Gallery// Part of Zachary-efron.net & Ultimatezac.org - 23.11.09 Arriving at Me and Orson Welles New York Premiere

Leaving Absolute Radio Station(Nov 20)
Team Efron Online Photo Gallery// Part of Zachary-efron.net & Ultimatezac.org - 20.11.09 Leaving Absolute Radio Station

Old 01-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I may not get work on it for a little bit though... got some HSM board stuff coming up plus I promised AGES ago I'd do something for the Ashley Tisdale board that I haven't done It can be a work in progress
Dani, don't worry. I won't be able to do something that soon as well. Take the time you need. And if I should find some time to do it, I will and I would send it to you to re-read because my English isn't perfect at all.

One crazy fan found. And I assume there are so many more out there!

Oh wow! The picspam... Wow! I really love his suit, you know that?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure there are more, hopefully we get to find out more of their stories

He dressed soooooo well during all of the promotions for Me and Orson Welles. It was like one day, the next

He's listed for another Hope for Haiti charity event

Disaster Relief for Haiti | Lopez Tonight

It's like a charity concert I believe with musicians, actors and comedians... not sure if the actors are just making appearances or doing something or putting together a skit or what? But he's there anyway