Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Wonderfalls Media and Appearances

This thread is for everyone to let everyone know when they see Wonderfalls or the actors from te show are on TV, radio or print! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

TV Guide is currently airing a segment that features the music video of the theme song and a short interview with Caroline. I'm not sure of the exact times that it has been airing, just that it comes on about a hundred times a day.

I am a TV Guide channel addict. And a geek.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited platelet ]
Old 04-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by platelet:
<STRONG>TV Guide is currently airing a segment that features the music video of the theme song and a short interview with Caroline. I'm not sure of the exact times that it has been airing, just that it comes on about a hundred times a day.</STRONG>
This is the first snippet of information you've ever given to me (and the world) that's been useful.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I don't have the TV Guide channel.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] or atleast I've never saw it..lol
Old 04-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Joshua:
<STRONG>I don't have the TV Guide channel.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] or atleast I've never saw it..lol</STRONG>
Doesn't it come standard?
Old 04-01-2004, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon14:
<STRONG>

This is the first snippet of information you've ever given to me (and the world) that's been useful.</STRONG>
Ouch!!! Harsh!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Doesn't it come standard?
Not necessarily! I have DirectTV and we just got it this month!
Old 04-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

According to Wonderfalls Online....Caroline has two talk show appearances...

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Monday April 5th on the Late Late Show with Graig Kilborn on CBS!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Friday April 9th on the Sharon Osbourne Show

Make sure to tune in! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited Mariael311 ]
Old 04-03-2004, 05:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Caroline's episode of Sharon Osbourne is going to be on at least twice - first on Friday morning (10 AM for me), and then again that night (11 PM).

I don't think I have the TV Guide channel either. Then again, I've never gone looking for it.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by the laziest little sidekick:
<STRONG>I don't think I have the TV Guide channel either. Then again, I've never gone looking for it.</STRONG>
Seriously? I guess I'm just special then. Or you're all just losers. Let's just say it's both for fun.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Once again...harsh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I was just wondering...I'm pretty sure these interviews are taped in advance so I wonder what will happen with her interview? Will they show it or have a little message at the bottom stating that this show is cancelled? I wonder....
Old 04-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I pity the fool who doesn't get the TV Guide channel. There's some good stuff, yo.

Quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon14:
<STRONG>This is the first snippet of information you've ever given to me (and the world) that's been useful.</STRONG>
Are you kidding me? I'm always bringing wonderful, insightful, and useful information into this world. You're just jealous.

Anywho, Tim Minear appeared on The Succubus Club radio show last night, and had much to say about Wonderfalls. The show is archived here.

ETA: Turns out I'm a liar. The show should be up in the archives soon. Give it a few days.

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited platelet ]
Old 04-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by platelet:
<STRONG>Anywho, Tim Minear appeared on The Succubus Club radio show last night, and had much to say about Wonderfalls. The show is archived here.</STRONG>
Don't trust this maniac. It's not up yet.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

My guess is that Sharon will replace Caroline's interview with a pre-taped one -- one of many they do "just in case" -- and edit it together seemlessly to where it is just a whole new show that never had Caroline scheduled if you get my drift?

Or they could show a rerun.

Or... And this would be VERY strange, they could keep Caroline's interview and just air it "as is"... But I think they won't do this because it is then giving false information (that WF is still on) to the masses and no show wants to be guilty of that (and I think it may be illegal by FCC standards, or something; this goes beyond guests talking about rumors of who's dating who; this is about 20th Century Fox property and airtimes and dates which are heavily monitored by networks and others).

Either way, I'm not holding my breath, unfortunately [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

What we need are interviews with Caroline BEFORE the show was canceled just to "get to know her" better.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Passionate Fan

In the past when shows were cancelled I didn't remember them uninviting guests. I remember Linda Cardellini going on Letterman right after Freaks and Geeks got the boot.

Unless Caroline is the one doing the cancelling (which I kinda doubt regardless of what they say) it does seem kinda classless (which would be precisely why I'm not shocked about Stillborn).
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself