Old 04-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wonderfalls cancelled

So says Tim Minear here.

Damn.

I hate FOX.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

I knew that was coming as soon as the ratings came out.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Damn. I just got caught up on the last 3 episodes today and I really liked it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Can't say I'm surprised though.

[ 04-03-2004: Message edited .in.a.cloud. ]
Old 04-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Addicted Fan

damn fox.

write to them saying how much they've made a huge mistake. try to explain not just rudeness.

programming@wbrc.com, programming@fox44.net, FOX40@wicz.com, jennmara@dreamscape.com, fox23programs@clearchannel.com, programming@fox19.com, fox19@fox19.com,linda@wtvw.com, pamprog@wtvw.com, john@wtvw.com, fox28@fox28.com, jhammer@fox28.com, juls@fox33.com, kbellis@wfft.com, programming@wdky56.com, programming@wvah.com, programming@fox29.com, wpmtfox43@tribune.com, programming@wavy.com, fox67@bright.net, ecunard@fox8tv.com, fox49@fox49.com, business@wdfxfox34.com, dbermudez@wsvn.com, programming@wbrc.com, info@wcov.com, kingman@fox8fox14.com, program@fox8fox14.com, programming@wtgs.com, info@fox4.net, comments@wflx.com, programming@wtvt.com, programming@wghp.com, programming@wtat24.com, viewercomments@wach.com, programming@wxtx.com, beckym@wfxg.com, dknight@ccjax.com, feedback5@foxtv.com, whns@foxcarolina.com, sbeers@wtnzfox43.com, sbeers@wtnzfox43.com, beckym@wfxg.com, programming@wtgs.com, email@fox8fox14.com, programming@fox16.com, programming@kdsm17.com, fox2840@fox2840.com, programming@foxkansas.com, wdaftv4@wdaftv4.com, amuster@kbsi23.com, ktvinews@foxtv.com, Contact42@kptm.com, sarah@bimedia.net?subject=KPTH, fox7tv@kevn.com, jfaltus@kpejtv.com, n.parsons@cox.com, 6news@kristv.com, kdfw@kdfwfox4.com, contact@kjtlfox18.com, KIDY@FoxSanAngelo.com, kabbtv@kabb.com, dsartor@kwkt.com, programming@fox34.com, programming@fox25fox48.com, programming@kmsb.com, programming@fox13.com, sholmes@ktrv.com, info@kxrm.com, feedback@fox29tv.com, viewercomments@kmph.com, programming@fox6.com, programming@fox11la.com, ericcasella@clearchannel.com, Fox40Programming@Tribune.com, reception@kmvu-tv.com, foxrocks@klsrtv.com, ricka@kayutv.com, askus@q13.com

[ 04-03-2004: Message edited Elusive One ]
Old 04-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

I hate Fox... I knew they sucked before but now... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Why [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Buttheads.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

damn damn...another great show canceled!!! it needed more time damn it! next to Arreseted Development(if this show getts canceled too i will shoot the head of FOX i sware!) it was the funniest show on tv right now!!!! ugh!! i am so pissed! and i hope that they at least get the rest of the episodes out somehow.....as he said "...Todd, Bryan and I will see if there's some venue in which to air the remaining episodes." can someone keep me informed about this

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 04-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Addicted Fan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

those little losers! how could they! u no wat this is war! i think us angel fans will help out with this campaing..

Bhery
Old 04-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Addicted Fan

networks..even more FOX is soo stupid. firefly,angel, now wonderfalls! uggg im so mad! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Well can't say I didn't see this coming, but it still really sucks. Hopefully they find a way to get the 13 episodes on dvd, because I'd defintely buy it.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

This does not surprise me, unfortunately.

I think we all saw the writing on the wall with the ratings last week (Thursday).

While we talked in depth about TV being a business -- And the execs ARE doing what they are supposed to be doing with a failing show...

The real reason I think this show was canceled... Was because it was SMART. Point blank.

It challenged people to THINK and QUESTION the world we live in as well as entertain them.

Apparently, we just can't have that on network TV (especially FOX) because that would actually FORCE them (studios and networks) to actually SPEND MONEY and INVEST in real, scripted shows and not rely on *****ing reality based crap like they have been.

I honestly think this is the real reason along with the terrible ratings more than anything. But, either way, it really doesn't matter, does it?

It irks me to no end because what are they going to put on in its place? "The Swan".

Boo *****ing who.

Well, I guess for all of you where being forced to choose between watching CSI, WF, Friends and The Apprentice [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] you don't have to make that choice anymore, huh? Ever.

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'd buy the entire DVD set, sight-unseen, just as long as they had all 13 episodes and were in widescreen and Dolby Surround.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

i'd buy the dvd in a heart beat. i reeeeally hope tim finds a way to get it out there.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:48 PM
Total Fan

F-cking f-ckers at Fux.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

what is it with Fox and not letting a show get a fan base? i really want to know.

Ashley
Old 04-04-2004, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

This sucks. I liked this show alot..too bad they had to put it on fox, might of made it if they would of put it on a better network..fox sucks they have only 4 shows that are worth anything, and 3 of those are ones they've had for years..Fox needs new management imho, there just screwing everything up these last few years, The Swan? enough said.