Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Guest Stars: Who would you like to see on ths show?

Hoping this show stays for a long time, who would oyu like to see guest star on the show? And why?
Old 04-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maybe Shiri Appleby because she has guest starred on a lot of teenage shows and she is one of my favorite actresses..

Also Samaire Armstrong shes awesome and not on The OC anymore so maybe her as a regular (even though she has another show [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 04-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was thinking Shiri Appleby as well. I can't remember if I saw her in some comedic performance somewhere, but I have a feeling she'd be really funny on this show. Also, as a little hello to William Sadler. Come to think of it, I would like to see any Roswell cast member on the show [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'd like actors with real range that could play agasint type like Thora Birtch as some young socialite that Jaye has to help... Or Linda Cardellini who also happens to be another girl to whom inanimate objects talk too who has gone through what Jaye is going through now...

Some others:

-Joshua Jackson as maybe an old, old boyfriend of Jaye who re-appears and gives Eric a run for his money.

-Bebe Neuwirth, or Sela Ward as a psychologist whom Jaye has to see (by order of the state or something) can give another perspective on Jaye's existence.

-Ali Larter as the anti-Jaye whose muses tell her to do evil things and who is Jaye's counter-balance and integral to her existence (and that of the universe).
Old 04-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by UnsilentMajorty:
<STRONG>I'd like actors with real range that could play agasint type like Thora Birtch as some young socialite that Jaye has to help.</STRONG>
Hee. I've only seen Thora Birch in Ghost World, in which she plays a basically uber-Jaye (just not as witty, of course). That sounds fun though. I said a second ago that it'd be great if Scarlett Johansson guest starred, as impossible as that may sound, but it's kind of ironic when paired with what you said. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 04:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Seth Green. I think he'd fit Wonderfalls well.

[/wishful thinking]
Old 04-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

You know who else would fit in WF's whacky lineup?

Dave "Super Dave" Osbourne.

This is a real nod to Gen X/Y popculture and for those that don't know who he is...

He was (just an actor in real life) a self-proclaimed Stunt Performer along the same lines of Evil Keneevil who would do things like jumping over 20 cars on a motorcycle, be submerged in a tank full of sharks with a straight jacket on and have to escape, etc.

The real joke, however, was that the stunts would always go wrong and he'd end up severely hurt, or phsyically maimed by using special effects, dummies and just how they shot the show -- Kind of like how when an anvil drops onto a cartoon character and they are "compressed" down to their snearkers abd just a head (helmet) and a pair of feet walking around cursing how painful it was.

He was exclusively on Showtime and even did a full length movie in 1998.

The reason I think he'd fit in WF is because the sense of humor that Super Dave represented is just SO off the wall and fits exactly in with WF's odd POV that he could be someone Jaye has to help back to his former glory (like a come back tour in Niagra) and of course, nothing goes right (for Dave) so she has to get around his hilarious physical problems to get the voices to stop.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Thora Birch is a great idea, I loved her in Ghost World.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 07:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Joshua:
<STRONG>Thora Birch is a great idea, I loved her in Ghost World.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Same. It's a more melancholy Wonderfalls, in a way. There is an overlapping "what's my goal in life" theme between Wonderfalls and Ghost World at times.