Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2004, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

What Are Your Hopes For Season Two?

Thought we might discuss our hopes for the new season and the show in general. What all we think would be best for the show and so forth. Can't wait to hear your ideas.

Nikki
Old 09-01-2004, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Well I think they need to be careful about pairing off everyone with each other, instead of going outside the core group of friends. Tv shows never keep couples together for the entire run of a show, and having all the friends hooked up with each other and then the relationships not working out would add strain to one of the backbones of the entire series.

I'd love to see Shane be in a solid relationship, to fall in love. I like her lone wolf quality, but I'd also love to see the softer, romantic side of her.

Bette needs to get over herself and realize what she did to Tina isn't going to be fixed by simply apologizing. She needs to change who she is, and how she treats other people if she wants her realtionship with Tina to work.

And of course, bring back Lara. Create a triangle with Lara/Dana/Alice. Because it would be truly hard to choose, since both of Dana's choices are genuinely likeable characters. It's easy to not like Tonya and to pick between her and Alice, but what about a fan favorite being added back into the picture. Make it even more interesting, give Lara and new girlfriend that makes Dana jealous, all the while she still has two other woman vying for her attention.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 09-01-2004, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

I agree that I'd love to see Shane fall in love again, it was one of my favorite storylines in Season One when she was with Cherie. I figure though that Shane is going to be trying to avoid love at all costs after that whole deal.

I do want to see a triangle between Alice/Dana/Lara because I think it will be hard to choose, be with the first great love of your life or loose your best in the world?

I want Bette to get over herself and realize what she's lost with Tina and then I want her to grovel and try and win her back, but by no means do I want Tina to just take her back, she's gonna have to be doing some begging if she wants T back.

I'd love to see this Kit/Ivan thing play out and see where it leaves Kit.

As for Jenny, they're going to have to stop making her so weird. I love her when she's happy and with the rest of the girls. I want her to be more involved with the group like she was in "Looking Back" which is arguably my fave Jenny episode.

Oh and more Robin/Jenny, they are just too cute!

Nikki
Old 09-03-2004, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

I'm hoping to see what's going to happen with Bette and Tina because that's been killing me. I mean I'm pretty sure what I don't want to happen is going to happen: that Tina's going to move out and there's this constant friction between the two of them when they're among friends because that will make me squirm every time I see that on screen.

The Kit and Ivan thing I want Kit to just stamp her foot down and say "I'm straight!" because then we'll have all lesbians and that's far from accurate in this world. I want Alice to find someone, possibly not Dana. The last scene was really cute but I love Lara a lot. I'm kind of stuck in the middle on the two of them and as much as I hate love triangles, I want to see this played out and resolved.

I'm not even touching any of the Jenny scenes. Nuh huh. Outta my league. Not touching it.

Now Shane. That one makes me happy. She's so awesome. I know she's going to pick herself off the ground after some really cute moping for a few days. I want to see her go out and have her fun again like Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and then I want to see her realize suddenly that she's in love with someone. Maybe Alice seeing as at the rate I'm going, she's going to be a freeflying commodity... Dana and Alice look good together though...

Ok I'm done.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

I know where you're at, it's just so hard to choose.

Nikki
Old 11-11-2004, 05:29 AM
New Fan

well i hope:

that Alice and Dana get together! I think that those two are an adorable match, and they would work out well! ( get rid of Terrible Tonya!)...

that Jenny makes up her mind which team she wants to play for...

that Shane finally finds LOVE

and that Bette and Tina reconcile and live happily ever after!
Old 11-11-2004, 07:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Shane and Jenny at least do a mistake kiss.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~

Nikki

Yeah bring back Robin! I hope they don't just stick her with a girl because "it's a lesbian show" and all the relationships there have to be between girls.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:54 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
I agree that I'd love to see Shane fall in love again, it was one of my favorite storylines in Season One when she was with Cherie. I figure though that Shane is going to be trying to avoid love at all costs after that whole deal.

I do want to see a triangle between Alice/Dana/Lara because I think it will be hard to choose, be with the first great love of your life or loose your best in the world?

I want Bette to get over herself and realize what she's lost with Tina and then I want her to grovel and try and win her back, but by no means do I want Tina to just take her back, she's gonna have to be doing some begging if she wants T back.

I'd love to see this Kit/Ivan thing play out and see where it leaves Kit.

As for Jenny, they're going to have to stop making her so weird. I love her when she's happy and with the rest of the girls. I want her to be more involved with the group like she was in "Looking Back" which is arguably my fave Jenny episode.

Nikki

i am so agree with you. i wish Jenny is happier in next season. i just hate to see her tears, but i still think that Tim and Jenny is the hottest couple. Tim is a good guy, he is so piss off at Jenny when he saw her with another guy. he would not get anger if he does not love Jenny at all.
i wish Robin is a hotter lady..... too bad.........
Old 11-26-2004, 07:18 PM
New Fan

I just hope I can wait TILL season two... so so long away.
Old 11-27-2004, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

True. Although I think the six months since the finale have gone quick enough. Could have been worse.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 11-27-2004, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree Cass, it seems like Feb is getting closer and closer. Now all I need to do is get Showtime.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

-thinks for an hour on this-
[SIZE=4]
Old 03-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

i'll have to agree with all of you on this one, i need to slap the mess out of bette, just give me two seconds with her, and she'll change quick

Jenny /Robin, how can i complain, they seemed to be hitting it off well, -bring her back-

If shane falls in love, there ging to have to hide her cause i know alot of women who are going to go wild.

Alice, goofy yet danm sexy, needs to be with dana danmit, -kills off tonya-
[SIZE=4]
Old 03-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

For Lara to make a triumphant return.

http://bcnifm.com