Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season Premiere: Legend In The Making - Episode Discussion Thread

Episode 1 - "Legend In The Making"
In episode 401 (the fourth season premiere), Bette kidnaps baby Angelica until a custody agreement can be brokered with Tina; Shane jilts Carmen at the altar and spirals out of control; Helena's mother cuts her off.

Directed By: Bronwen Hughes
Written By: Ilene Chaiken
Guest Stars: Jane Lynch

TVMA (D,L) - Adult Content, Graphic Language, Brief Nudity

We're back! I'm so excited!
Old 01-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

It's airing tomorrow right?

-- Patti
--
Old 01-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yep tommorow night. I am so excited!
Old 01-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

In less than 24 hours, no less!

http://bcnifm.com
Old 01-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

WoooWhoooo!

Countdown begins...
Old 01-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

It's on at 11 for me. In 5 1/2 more hours!

-- Patti
--
Old 01-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

I just got excited just from seeing this thread
Old 01-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone has to tell me what's going on since I don't have Showtime.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
Everyone has to tell me what's going on since I don't have Showtime.
& I'm on the West Coast so I have to wait even longer than everyone else to see it
Old 01-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no one from the east coast has chimed in

well then i guess i'll just have to wait and watch in two hours i CANT wait for marina and jenny!! its been a long time coming

ETA okay... no one posted back but from this first ep i dunno... I have mixed feelings as far as where the show is going...

Bette/Tina - if you ask me they are back at there season one and two drama AGAIN! i hope that they can work out there agreement to be angies parents and avoid all the drama but yea i dont think so...

Shane - umm what a waste of show for her I think... i know that it has to lead up to something but her wallowing on the beach, car accident and then finding shay was yea... stupid

Kit/Angus - god i love these two, i think they are one of the best ships and i couldnt stand that bull sht clinic... i thought fire was gonna shoot out of my eyes but i actually hope they end up keeping the baby... id like to see angus be a predominate character on the show... kit deserves someone... shes suffered enough

Jenny - I was hoping something good would happen with Marina but its safe to say her character is still the same selfish a s s hole she was on season one and clearly Jenny wont be with that other chick either... but i am soooo HAPPY she has ditched BOIRA! thank you lord...

Alice/Helena - I am sooo happy that they are such good friends... i think them being roommates will be hysterical... i was soo pissed that Lara was written off again without explanation but this new chick Papi might be good for Alice... get her back to her fun loving self from season one

The ending scene really bummed me out and Im sure im forgetting about someone but I was hoping Jenny would walk in on Shane being with Shay and they would have some sort of personal moment and then I think well the point is, is that Shane is all alone with a major responsibility so of course some human connection for her would be out of the question...

huh! I also wish Carmen was still on cuz yea, it would have been nice to have a new gay married couple now that Tina and Bette are dunzo... who knows though, i hope this season doesn't disappoint

Last edited by i never learn; 01-08-2007 at 12:12 AM
Old 01-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow.
Well, that was interesting.......to say the least.
For one, I am glad that lawyer chick laid it out for Bette and Tina. I was not looking forward to a season long custody battle. They are parents now, and they have to think of what is best for the baby, and an epic court battle is not the answer.
Shane. Wow. So, Shay is going to be living with her for a bit....interesting. I feel for her. She seemed really lost.
I had no idea Marina was going to be on the show (spoiler free) and I was happy to see her.
Angus/Kit. Wow, that was a powerful scene at the clinic. I'm sure that happens all the time. I kinda hope they keep the baby, too......I think that would be really sweet.
Jenny is so selfish. I never really thought that about her before. I am no fan of Max's, really....but they JUST broke up and Jenny is having sex and everything else right in front of her. I didn't enjoy it at all, I just thought it was tacky on her part....but I do understand her decision to move on from the relationship, she is right about that, she is a lesbian and Max is a straight man.
I think this will be a good season, I am not looking forward to Papi.....I should give her a chance, I know, but there was a fiery Latina hottie (carmen) and now she is gone. *sniff*
Old 01-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have an episode review available at one of the fansites. In the meantime, I have declared myself the First Official Claude/Marina 'Shipper.

http://bcnifm.com
Old 01-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

The recaps here sound great! I fell asleep last night so I missed the episode. I'll have to catch it when they show the repeat. Sounds like a good episode though.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

after i wrote what i did i read spoilers and i am soo pissed about the whole show... so predictable... and what i said about angus and kit! how naive could i have been
Old 01-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Man, I saw the ep and hello the Lara/Alice thing?! So not buying it!

Marina should just leave alraedy!

that chick with the coke and all that drugged Shane, I don't like her anymore. I used to and understood why Shane ****ed her but now I just don't like her anymore. She's ****ed up!

I thought Shane's brother was gonna be older btw!