Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2005, 11:13 AM
New Fan

Question. (Shane based)

On one of the episode's, Shane gets beat up by two huge men. And that camera man (Can't remember his name, but he set up aload of camera's in there house, and has an obssesion with Shane) came to her rescue.
What i want to know, is why did she get beat up? I don't get it at all, and don't see where it explains. And why does she say to Carmen it was her fault.

Wahahahahahah confusion!
Old 08-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I think it was because she was messing around with the bigger guy's daughter... I just watched it again a few minutes ago, and I'm not completely sure, but I think that's it.
Never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say. And nothing else matters. Trust I seek and I find in you. Every day for us something new. Open mind for a different view. And nothing else matters.Grissom/Sara
Old 08-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I bet that's the reason. Because Shane is a player. But it was very cool of Mark to save her.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:31 PM
New Fan

I don't think it was because Shane was messing around with the daughter .
i'm not really sure, but if you remember in the same ep she picks up a bottle of Veronica's pills, and then when Mark answers the phone he says something about someone od'ing on X (like an example), so i think Shane probably was causing some trouble in the bar and also one of the guys yells something like "She don't look like no ****ing girl" so maybe she was confused with a man...
..i don't know lol... but maybe that's why she tells Carmen that she did it, maybe she was sad because of what Carmen said to her (also in the same ep)
anyway it's confusing

(sorry if there's something wrong, english is not my mother tongue)
Old 08-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok, the deal is... I think... that Shane was using drugs again, I think that's why the guys were beating her up, because she couldn't pay them, or some other drug related thing, or maybe she was causing trouble because she was high. And she told Carmen it was her fault because it was Shane's crush on Carmen that drove her to start using drugs again... i hope that makes sense
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 08-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I also think the guys were dealers and Shane didn't pay up and when she went back for more they may have refused and tried to send her packing but she wasn't having it and fought back. I also believe she told Carmen "You did it to me" because she was trying so hard to supress feelings for her that she'd say just about anything to make Carmen maybe mad at her and leave her alone so she wouldnt have to think about her feelings for her.

Mel