Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Tell me about it.

Alice on The L Word anyone?
Old 10-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

ugh, don't remind me. seriously why does TV like to screw with my favorite characters.
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Old 10-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I seriously wonder where they are gonna take us next season!
Old 10-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

With TLW you never ever know. I couldn't believe they took Alice in the direction they did, but damned if they didn't do it anyway.

I think all the BAM fans are counting on the fact that they can write and get Maggie back on the show, but McT and the rest of the AMC people never treated Maggie's character with any respect, or Liz for that matter and they won't bring her back.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Passionate Fan

I dont think I want Liz back after the way they've crapped over her character, and then some. Liz deserves better. Write all they want, it wont change that they wrote that maggie cheated, something so out of character that it just makes my head fume thinking about it.

and my friend was at Jamie Babbit's today and Jamie told her a tidbit about TLW this season, it's not really spoilerific, but i'll put it in spoiler tags just in case:
Spoiler:
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Old 10-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Elite Fan

I thought she was that way last season too

well in the beginning of the season anyways!

and she just rocks I love her
Old 10-29-2006, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

I just read that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are filming a movie that Tina wrote about two best friends who have babies together or something. It's supposed to be a comedy and the running theme is that people think they're lesbians.

I am so there! Amy and Tina were one of the one reasons for watching craptastic SNL last season.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I know! Dude, they bring so much lesyay together.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 10-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Angela - I love to read that about Leisha. I think she rocks at comedy. Oh & I love your avatar! Chloe at the center of a triangle is so the way this show should be. I hate that Lois & Lana get all the guys fighting over them.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Passionate Fan

argh, dont even get me started on the underappreciated Chloe. AlMiles have their L-blinders on so badly they just dont see the awesomeness they have in Allison Mack.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

And they never will...

Anyone catch Tina Fey's "Thirty Rock" show? This week she got set up on a date with Stephanie March from SVU in a mistaken lesbian joke. She and Stephanie actually had good chemistry together and Tina's character was all for a friendship. Stephanie's character was falling for Tina's and decided to put an end to things before they got more intense.

The show is really lame which I hate because Tina rules, but this part was kinda cute.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Damn I wanna join in on th lesyay talk
Old 10-31-2006, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I wasnt all that impressed with the 30 rock pilot, i think the alec baldwin factor killed it for me. And I freakin love Tina Fey. That woman is one of my heroes, to be so successful in a men's world. I want her brain, seriously.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree, she's so sexy and strong. I adore her because she's doing things her own way and not being some media whore like other young starlets.

Heh I got the Degrassi DVDs in today, Palex goodness!
Old 10-31-2006, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Oh dudes I've been meaning to ask you, I've watched like three eps now of the new Degrassi season and I'm bored to death, no lezzies and no Alex make me bored so I was wondering, could you guys give me a heads up when there's an ep worth watching? Cos for now, the show just isn't doing it for me.