Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Has anyone been keeping up with this Miss USA story? I've seen bits and pieces of it on OhNoTheyDidnt on LJ, but today's tidbit was really interesting. Apparently both Miss USA and Miss Teen USA share an apartment at Trump Tower and rumors have been flying that the two girls are very close, close enough to be caught "lustifully kissing" (their words, not mine) out in public and dancing up on one another at clubs.

Okay so yeah there is alot of other allegations towards Miss USA, like she's into drugs and too much sex, but is it wrong that I kinda want to see these pictures that are making such a fuss? I just find it amusing that Miss USA and Miss Teen USA are kissing out in public.

Awww and I just saw pictures of Melissa Ethridge and Tammy Lynn Michael's adorable twins. Apparently Tammy Lynn wasn't all that thrilled about taking pictures, but I think she looks pretty in them, especially for having just had twins.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Time for a new thread!

new one