Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

The Lara/Lauren Lee Smith Thread

I the soup chef!

Realized there wasn't a thread for her and thought I'd start one.

Has anyone watched Lie with me? All I have to say is, wow. Just watched it a few days ago.

-- Patti
--
Old 05-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

It's definatly interesting, lol.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Omg Cubby I just came over to this board to mention her movie "Lie With Me" I heard about it, and I put it on my NETFLIX list, it should be at my house by tomorrow, I'm SO EXCITED....it's like Lauren naked for 2 hours from what I heard (and saw a little due to a video made on YOUTUBE) What could be better THAN THAT??!!

Mel
Old 05-22-2006, 10:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah. Saw the movie. LOVED IT. It's VERY intense. I mean it's, it's just....I don't have a word for it. Anyways I got on Amazon and bought it whilst still having it in my dvd player from Netflix.

The best thing about the dvd is there's commentary on there with Lauren and Clement Virgo (the director)

interesting commentary track tidbit: Clement originally met Lauren on the set of the L Word when he directed the season 1 episode "Losing It" and he directed Lauren in her VERY FIRST (she states it clearly) lesbian sex scene (the one where Dana and Lara fool around in the dark while everyone is sleeping at Tina's).

I definitely recommend this movie to see Ms. Sou Chef in a WHOLE new way.

Mel
Old 06-09-2006, 06:30 PM
New Fan

Love her! did not know she was in a movie! Thanks guys! I will buy it!
Old 07-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

Made a few random avvies.

-- Patti
--
Old 07-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Passionate Fan

loooove those icons! shes such a hottie <3
Old 07-24-2006, 04:34 AM
New Fan

I love her. Hopefully she will be back for season 4.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Av hottness Cubby! My fingers are crossed for her season 4 return too.

Mel
Old 07-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

I almost know her. Lauren's Mom is my aunt's best friend. I met Lauren at my cousin's wedding and I didnt realize that my family knew her. It was very cool and bizarre.

Old 07-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

I've not read anything about her return in Season Four. I don't want them to drop this Alice/Lara storyline, it's interesting.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree, I do find it interesting. When it first happened, I was completely against it. Mostly because my loyalties were with Dana and Lara. But I can safely say that I'm for anything that might make Lara happy. And while the thing with Alice started as just making them be able to feel SOMETHING and they were essentially hiding/running from their pain to what they knew, I'd like to think that something started there.

Of course they'll have Lara run off to go back to Chef School or whatever, but it would have been an interesting storyline to see what these two had to overcome internally to have a semblance of a healthy relationship. But...we'll never get that. Sigh.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Imagine my surprise to see LLS's name in the credits for "The Last Kiss" which I rented this morning. She's very bitchy in the film though, but still yay for LLS getting more work!
Old 12-31-2006, 12:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just rewatched the last two eps of season 3 and realized how much I actually do like Lara and Alice 2gether, I so hope she returns for season 4, even if she's not wit Alice I'd still love to see her.
No u don't know what it's like when nothing feels alright
U don't know what it's like to be like me