Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

LAND AHOY: Episode 2X10 Discussion Thread

Next On The L Word....
Land Ahoy

Synopsis:

A lesbian cruise in the Caribbean proves eventful for Dana, Alice, Shane, Jenny and Carmen; Bette and Kit struggle to connect with their aging father Melvin (the late Ossie Davis) during a visit.

Guest stars: Ossie Davis, Charles Dutton

TVMA (DLS) Adult Content, Adult Language, Nudity, Viewer Discretion is Advised
Old 04-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

I gotta admit, when airport security found Dana's strap on I was cracking up SO bad

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Ouch, poor Dana!
Old 04-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Nah, it was funny as all get out. And the TSA agent kept her nipple clamps.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-25-2005, 07:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I thought that it

was a good show.
I was a little disturbed by Jenny and her 3way behavior, but you know...if I heard my girlfriend confess her true feelings to my best friend, I don't know what I would do either. I could tell that she wanted to make Carmen see that she was just not all about darkness, but that she also could have fun......and maybe punish them a little at the same time. I think she was really hurting.
I thought the strap on incident was very funny. Poor Dana. LOL.
The reaction to Mark was what I thought it would be. I didn't expect a huge screaming match between all of them.....that just does not seem like Shane or Jenny. Maybe Carmen would be screaming a little, LOL.... I thought it was a good scene. Sad.
I am thinking the next few weeks are going to be good. Can't wait to see what is going on with Dana's brother.........
Old 04-25-2005, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really good episode! I enjoyed it!

Dana/Alice ~ They just get cuter every episode. I think they had me cracking up the entire episode! I laughed my ass off during the airport check point stop & then their role playing as Capt. Stubing and Julie from the Love Boat Next week looks interesting w/Dana's brother.

Shane/Carmen/Jenny/Mark - Jenny was back to bugging me A LOT during this episode. I understand that she was in pain I just didn't like how she was dealing w/it. The whole threesome idea & shoving Shane and Carmen together was just obnoxious. I just kept screaming for her to let it out and confront Carmen. Carmen wasn't helping matters either. When Jenny was pleading w/her to just tell her the truth & Carmen didn't I wanted to just grab her and shake her. And yet I STILL love Carmen and Shane. Even when they encounter each other briefly, like when Jenny pushed them together on the dance floor, Holy S--t they're intense! I'm glad this triangle looks like it's over it was getting really annoying. I actually felt bad for Mark, eventhough he deserved it I like him and I hope Shane gives him another chance. Their last scene was really good! No words just a punch.

Bette/Tina/Helena - Tina is starting to get on my nerves w/her games. So she wants to date Bette? I wonder if Helena is aware that they're not committed and that Tina wants to date her ex-everything. It was really sad to see Ossie Davis, especially considering that he actually died in real life.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

god god, holy sh**t, im speechless at that dana scene, but uh Jenny/carmen/ and shane WTF!?!?! MAN!!, I mean hey i was up for the 'group' sex thing, because it seemd liked they all where having feelings for eachother, im just so confused, why didn't Carmen just tell Jenny, and i know shane was feeling alot of something that night.

Bette and her father was a bit too intense, i know i couldn't say those things to my dad, thank god he's a homo as well
[SIZE=4]

Last edited by ShAiN; 04-25-2005 at 09:33 AM
Old 04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, the tension between Shane & Carmen on the dance floor was CRAZY! Good Lord... The last scene was also really good. I hope Shane and Mark will get back to being friends I like that friendship.

Next week's episode looks good!

Erin
Old 04-26-2005, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra
I gotta admit, when airport security found Dana's strap on I was cracking up SO bad
ditto it was so funny! and then the nipple clamps!! and alice being "aww honey when did you get those?! "
Old 04-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode. It was so funny! Well the scenes with Alice & Dana were hilarious! Especially at the airport, I could not stop laughing at that scene. I loved it when they were acting as if they were Captain Stubing and Julie, it was funny.

I felt sorry for Jenny. I think she should have lashed out at Carmen for saying what she said last week, she bogus. But I guess that was the best way to handle a situation like that.

I love Ossie Davis (RIP), he's is so talented.

I can't wait til next week to see Dana's cute bro, Howie. And more Danish love.
No u don't know what it's like when nothing feels alright
U don't know what it's like to be like me
Old 04-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

this episode wsa freaking hilariosu .. I loved all teh alice and dana stuff .. hehe I was so laughing my ass off when they discobered the strip on the the nipple clamps ..

oh and the tension between carmen and shane .. wow .. you could cut it with a knife

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

This was a lot better than last week but I wish they'd show Dana and Alice doing other things than getting down. Lots of good scenes but still felt like a build-up episode which irks me a bit.

But at least it was an improvement on last week.

Holy Sweet And Cuddly Pandas
We're not bad people Mac. Just under-acheivers making up for lost time. [Scotland PA]
Avi <<- FlyingHigh25
Old 04-27-2005, 07:14 PM
New Fan

Shane hits like a girl. What the hell was that? A punch? A slap? Shall we call it a slunch?

I fast forwarded through B/T. They bore me when they aren't getting down.

Dana/Alice. Could have done without the disturbing visual of a schlong in the end. In fact, I could have done without the visual at the airport, too. My virgin!eyes, they burn. But, low and behold, I love Danish. Even though all they do is have sex, (how these two can walk straight is beyond me) I believe we saw SOME insight into their relationship when Dana was apologizing.

Some.

I love Jenny. Carmen should have just thrown herself overboard. And while she was at it, done the same to Skunkhead.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Danish are alot more kinky that I ever expected...

Who did Shane slap?
Old 04-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

She delivered a right cross to Mark at the end of the episode.

http://bcnifm.com