Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2004, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

The L Word Plot Holes - What Bugs You?

I was rewatching the episodes and noticed alot of plot holes that bother me in retrospect.

1. Shane tells her friend that she is very very anti-smoking and how it kills women and such, but in "Limb from Limb" she's walking outside the CAC to smoke? Was she just stressed and took this up or what?

2. Jenny has been at Marina's home many times and just then found the picture of Francesca and for that matter, how come Bette or Tina didn't mention it in one of their conversations with Jenny.

3. How did Subaru know that Dana was gay? She was closeted to the public so how did they know? And if they didn't, it's very rude to create a campaign about gay tennis players and offer it to her.

4. Why didn't Bette just call Kit or one of the girls to check on Tina in "Losing It" instead of flying back home? Heck she could have called Tim and asked him to check in on her for that matter.

5. When Jenny and her friend are in the fight with the bike guy, how come she doesn't realize that Francesca is the girl helping them if she had obviously seen the picture before.

Nikki
Old 09-08-2004, 06:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow .. now that youre mentioning it .. i see what you mean

Quote:
2. Jenny has been at Marina's home many times and just then found the picture of Francesca and for that matter, how come Bette or Tina didn't mention it in one of their conversations with Jenny.
this one bothered me as well .. i mean the others did know what was goind on with Marina and Jenny .. they could have at leats told her that Marina has a girfriend

Quote:
3. How did Subaru know that Dana was gay? She was closeted to the public so how did they know? And if they didn't, it's very rude to create a campaign about gay tennis players and offer it to her.
and again you are right .. Danas manager did everything to make everyone know that this girl is straight ..so how did they know?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

And it's not like they threw the whole Francesca thing in either, they had all the episodes filmed and scripted long before they actually aired.

Nikki
Old 09-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

sometimes i think the wirters just have holes in their had .. either that .. or they thing the orience is stupid and wont notice it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

There really should be like a list of things to not write over, lol.

Nikki
Old 09-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

that would definitely be better .. i hope that they wont make such "mistakes" in the second season

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Ditto

Nikki