Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2005, 02:09 AM
New Fan

Hello everyone! I've got a question..

Well First of all, I'm from Israel.. Huum..I saw the two seasons & I really look foward for season 3..=)
I'd like to know if the cast, are really gay.. I mean I guess they are.. but I read somewhere that only Alice is truly Gay from all the cast & she plays besexual.. so thats ironic..but it's cool..
Anyways..I hope you'll answer my question!
Old 06-14-2005, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yep, you got it right, the actress who plays Alice, Leisha Hailey, is the only one that is openly a lesbian, which as you said, is ironic because she plays a bisexual. Katherine Moennig has hinted in interviews that she might be gay... but she hasn't come out and said anything. Other than that, the rest of the cast is straight, Jennifer Beals is married and is pregnent, and Laurel Holloman is married too and just had a baby which is why Tina was pregnant on the show, the writers wrote her real life pregnancy in to the show. Anywho... Great question!
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 06-14-2005, 08:21 AM
New Fan

Weird!!!

Wow..I didn't expect this reply..=\
I assumed that Jennifer Beals & Laurel Holloman are totally straight..
but the others, I was 100% sure that they're at least bisexuals!..
It's kinda disappointing me.. because I dunno, I really like..hummm..identify with some of the characters..& I dunno.. It's really looks like it..
Anyway thanx for your answer!!
Old 06-14-2005, 03:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Girl
Wow..I didn't expect this reply..=\
I assumed that Jennifer Beals & Laurel Holloman are totally straight..
but the others, I was 100% sure that they're at least bisexuals!..
It's kinda disappointing me.. because I dunno, I really like..hummm..identify with some of the characters..& I dunno.. It's really looks like it..
Anyway thanx for your answer!!
Yes, you are right! The director of the show said the most of the cast members are gay or bi...
So, Leisha and Kate-gay
Mia, Karina- bisexual(probably more into girls)
Sarah said she had feelings for other cheeks , so Sarah Shahi probably is bisexual( i do believe) I have no idea about the others.. and frankly, i dont really care...
I am only into those 3 girls-Kate Moennig, Karina Lombard and Sarah Shahi
Old 06-17-2005, 09:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexer
Yes, you are right! The director of the show said the most of the cast members are gay or bi...
So, Leisha and Kate-gay
Mia, Karina- bisexual(probably more into girls)
Sarah said she had feelings for other cheeks , so Sarah Shahi probably is bisexual( i do believe) I have no idea about the others.. and frankly, i dont really care...
I am only into those 3 girls-Kate Moennig, Karina Lombard and Sarah Shahi
YEAH!! me to..totally!!!
They are like..Goddess=)
but Karina I'd pass..& I'll go for Erin Daniels instead..
KATE=) geeeeeeezzzz..I'd go totally gay from bisexual for her..
& ofcourse (even though she doesn't really connect..) ANGELINA JOLIE, which I kinda obssesed with..
ohh..& Sarah she is so ****ing SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really into her..