Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2007, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode: 4x5 LEZ GIRLS Discussion Thread

Episode 5 - "Lez Girls"
In episode 405, the tryst between Bette and her TA threatens her new career; Alice breaks up with Phyllis after meeting her husband; Tina discovers Angus with her au pair Hazel; Jenny publishes a short story in "The New Yorker" that infuriates Alice.

Directed By: John Stockwell
Written By: Ilene Chaiken
Old 02-04-2007, 12:54 AM
odd
New Fan

<<Tina discovers Angus with her au pair Hazel

ohhh, poor Tina. this really sucks!
Old 02-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Did anyone else think that Bette was kinda disappointed that Tina only was there to talk about Kit and Angus? Maybe it was just me.

ETA: Jenny and Alice kissed?!?

I missed like 10 minutes of the episode.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

GAHHHH! i fcking loved tonights ep! it was the best this season... maybe in a couple seasons

Jenny and Alice def were hawt! loved the kiss but their fight was hilarious... how she compared herself to monet and then alice was all don't every compare urself to me

and shane calling papi pops! best damn ep in forever!
Old 02-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Cubby*~ (View Post)
Did anyone else think that Bette was kinda disappointed that Tina only was there to talk about Kit and Angus? Maybe it was just me.

ETA: Jenny and Alice kissed?!?

I missed like 10 minutes of the episode.
it wasn't just you Cubby, i also thought Bette was disappointed that Tina went to see just to talk about Kit and Angus. while i don't think Bette is still in love with Tina, they do share a history together and a child, so the fact that Tina wouldn't want to see Bette just to see how she's doing had to hurt.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cubby - I got the same impression from Bette too. I could totally see Tina moving back to Bette eventually. They'll always share the connection they have w/their child.

Ugh I effing hated that Jenny/Alice kiss. Yes yes it was hot BUT Jenny doesn't deserve Alice. Jenny drives me nuts. & I was really enjoying Alice w/Phyllis.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Absolute Fan

for me, i've never been that invested in the bette/tina relationship,i have to agree with you Tragedy, when you say that tina will moveback to better eventually. i think tina's not going to like the fact that bette has entered into a new relationship and will probably get jealous. i loved watching jodi and bette interact in this episode, you can tell from the looks they give one another that they might be interested.