Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 4x12: LONG TIME COMING Discussion Thread

Episode 12 - "Long Time Coming"
In episode 412, Tina returns to lesbian life while Bette seeks her advice on wooing Jodi back; Shane's relationship with single-mom Paige becomes serious; Tasha must return to Iraq; Phyllis pursues a divorce; Jenny may get fired from her own movie.

Directed By: Ilene Chaiken
Written By: Ilene Chaiken

TV MA (S,L,D) - Nudity, Graphic Language, Adult Content
Old 03-24-2007, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

i think this is going to be a hard one to watch especially knowing bette is going to get back jodi. really looking forward to hearing what's in store next season.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Jenny may get fired from her own movie.

^

Can they boot her off the show too?
Old 03-25-2007, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

One can only hope Sarah
Old 03-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Lets hope lots.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

please tell me that this ep was a freakin dream and that the real ep will play sometime soon because that was the crappiest ep EVER!

i've lost complete faith in this show! RUINED!
Old 03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

I think that was one of the best finales they've done since Season One. I was very satisfied with how everything turned out knowing that we're getting another season.

I pray that Jenny is never found and stays out on her boat. I hate hate hate her! She deserved everything that came to her and I'm glad that Kate called her out on being a bitch, she really has become Marina in every sense of the word. A viper she is, no doubt about it. I was full on ready for a Tina/Jenny smackdown and thought Tina was in the right, but I did laugh when Jenny's dog pissed on the table, heh.

Shane and Paige was just strange. I get the feeling that Shane wants more from Paige then she's willing to offer, it's like a reverse Sharmen or something. The sex was odd, but then again I've never seen chemistry between Katherine and Kristanna. I was happy to see Shay again, if only in the fantasy.

TiBette had their moments but I'm glad the finale played out like it did. I want to see Tina fight for the relationship and I think Bette's call in the end was just as much about hearing what Tina really felt as it was advice for Jodie. Jennifer played the scene well I thought.

I'm no fan of JoBette but the ending was beautiful and the sheepish look on Jennifer's face when she got off the tractor won me over. I finally saw a moment's worth of chemistry between Jennifer and Marlee, but I'm sure it won't last. Jodie just needs to bow out of the show and let TiBette come full circle.

Helena's story again bored me. Did she get a new place or was it Catherine's house? I'm not sure how the money stealing will turn out, knowing TLW they might not ever mention it again or Season Five might start with Helena on the run.

I saw it coming from a millon miles away, but Joyce and Phillis ending up together was kind of cute and both actresses played well off one another. It felt like the right way to send Phillis off into the sunset.

Dana! I was thrilled to see Erin again but I found it really funny how un-Dana like she was which is why I'm sure it was just a figment of Alice's imagination, not a ghost as some were speculating on other boards. She talked to much like Alice which I thought was a nice little touch. It was nice to see Leisha and Erin get to act together again, brought back good memories of Season One.

My absolute favorite part of the finale was Tasha and Alice's storyline. I've really come to appreciate these two and I liked the the major point of the episode was Alice coming to terms with letting someone in again after losing Dana last year. She's ready to love and I really hope Rose Rollins returns next year so we can see Tasha come home and see how the relationship works. The ending scene was beautiful in everyway and truly moved me, Rose and Leisha did a fantastic job.

Overall I enjoyed Season Four, it was a much needed return to greatness after lackluster Seasons Two and Three. Here's hoping for the best next year!
Old 03-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

i totally agree with you on jenny! i didn't feel the least bit sorry for her when she was on her dayum boat. she has been evil all season long to max, tina, bette, all her friends. she wrote a book about them so she could be famous and had an excuse after excuse why the book wasn't about them. i'm so glad karma came back and got her in the butt last night.

tasha and alice, aww, i hope tasha just comes home safe to alice in season five. i can't be mad at her for going over seas because this is what she been doing before she met alice. but i'm glad the ghost of dana came back and talked sence into alice about not leaving her tasha hanging because of her fear of losing someone she loves again.

tibette, they're so getting back together you all. tina just can't shake bette at all. even when they had their quick kiss tina so didn't want to let go. she's been so obvious the past weeks that she can't handle bette being with jodi (but not in a nasty way). it's just hard on her. kate is waiting patient, but she knows this is going to be hard to swing tina at her because of her love for bette. bette and jodi's ending seem to be a little cheesy to me. i'm not liking their chemistry too much when they're all lovely dovery, unless when they buttheads, lol.

i also found interesting that papi's name is eva torres. remember way in mid season 3, carmen's first g/f was named lina torres! i'm curious to know if theres a connection there, if so i pray for a little carmen and papi action, despite my love for sharmen. as for shane and paige, they're toast to me. you could just sence the vibe after they had sex. it's too much, too fast and their chemistry has to be the worst on the show, no offence to saige fans.

helena, i'm proud of you for taking charge after the verbal abuse katherine has been putting on you this season. even though i feel like it's going to be a war with those two come next season. lastly, max don't cut it off, please!

overall, good season, not great like last season because carmen is gone and dana is rip. i still have high hopes for next season though!
Paige/Alex, Hope/Liam, Fred/Stacy, Jacob/Bella, Aster/Vivian, Sophie/Vivian, Sean/Ellie, Spinner/Jane, Jennifer/Needy, Kyle/Fish, Antonio/Layla, Bo/Hope, EJ/Sami, Brady/Chloe, Sonny/Brenda, Whitley/Dwayne

beautiful icon by: doleikita
Old 03-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Passionate Fan

It was funny to see the Alice's version of Dana. I wished it lasted a little longer. I'm just glad they are making Alice move on.

Jenny who? She dead to me already

I'm kind of starting to want TiBette back together now. It was just so sweet seeing them together again.

Helena on the run? We got Bette on the run at the end of last season, we needed something new for her.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed how Tina wanted to linger on the goodbye kiss, it's little things like that which I think makes the couple believable.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:41 AM
New Fan

loved the last ep, feel so bad for tina. the way she kissed bette goodluck was soooo sweet and then the fon call when bette asks her what to say. u could see it was breakin tinas heart. the poor girl. bring on next season. cant wait.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Absolute Fan

i agree with you Nikki 100%. can't wait for season 5.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

I'm actually jazzed up for a new season which is something I havn't felt since the end of Season One so my hat is off to TPTB for this pretty solid season.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Absolute Fan

i'm excited as well, i think this was the best season since season 1.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

I definatly agree with that statement. I'm eager for the DVDs now.