Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Club For Confused #6: Why can't love be love?

#6!!!!! OMG, I can't believe we're on 6 already!!!

Ok, for everyone who's new here's what's going on.... This thread is for BLQ girls (Bisexual, Lesbian, Questioning) who just need some support about their sexuality. No topic is off limits here. Got questions, comments, just general wonderment about being gay, about a gay friend, about that certain someone who glances at you at work and sends shivers down your spine? No? Just me on that last one? NEHOO.... Let the posting begin!!!!
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 10-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my, we're doing GREAT - #6... NICE STUFF!

So, I'm into the 3rd week of Uni now, and I must say its going pretty well! Firstly, I'm stuck with a bunch of guys, only 2 girls (which are not my type) so I'm getting in touch with my straighter side but man, I'm such an ass - I kinda babbled on about some girls and basically landed myself in it, I think they think I'm gay lol So no more girl talk well infront of them BUT i hate feeling restricted u know? I have to right to be the way I want to...

Ah so my new mates are Stuart *a very cute skater boy*, Sunny *hes such a softy, cuddly guy!*, Greg *hes cute and funny* and now, Steve *a colin farrell lookalike, wow HOTNESS!*

I was in the SU, playing pool with the guys and this girl (quite a pretty lil lady) was STARING ME OUT. There was a point where she had a constant gaze.. and it was strangely uncomfortable, but we exchanged a few glances.. I could tell she wanted to speak to me but I have a 'boyfriend' so nooooooo can't even think of gettin into the 'straight girl indenial but was checking me' situation cos it ****s you up!

U guys know I'm a muslim right? No? Well U know now. So basically we started fasting today, so we dont eat from 5 am till about 6.45pm but the opening times decrease as the days go on. So yeah we do this for 30 days. My gf has strictly said she doesnt want any next level loving from me, not even kissing for a whole entire month. She wants to do a good job of this, be a better muslim and just appreciate the experience cos it comes once a yr... so i was like fair enough but its guna be soooo hard i told her, while we're fasting we shouldnt but once we open it we should just kiss.

We'll see how that one goes

Max - Josie sounds like my mate Naz. She said to me that I made her feel uncomfortable while I was around my gf, and I made sure that I didnt do that. I swear, I tried so hard with her but it hurt me, she ****ed it up for us... its all good tho. 10 months after, me and my girl are still together...

«₣å®aĦ
Old 10-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good title for the thread! So true...
Old 10-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey everyone wow #6 already. anyways that blond girl who im like in love with talked to me today. So I was sitting at a table studying by myself at lunch i know im such a nerd lol well she came to the table and put her stuff down and shes like "excuse me can you gaurd my food" lol and she smiled at me such a cute smile and i was like um ok and i thought wow she dosnt even know me but she trusts me to watch her lunch and purse lol then she left for a couple min and came back but this other girl sat next to me then a couple other gr 12's came and sat at the same table and i was kinda mad cause i was hoping to talk this chick alone cause it would have been my like only chance. and then before this happend my friend pulled my chair out and sat in my lap i liked it but i was in a pissed of mood so i snaped at her and she like walked away she hangs out with this really ugly fat kid i dont know why cause shes hot so ya lol.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Sara! Great title!
I made my icon.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you guys, I'm glad you liked the title!

Anna, Happy Ramadan to you! No sex for a month.... wow, good luck with that!!!

I was sick most of the day, went home after lunch because I had MAJOR heartburn. Sucked, but once I got home, I took some pepcid and I felt fine. So I got a whole afternoon off! hee hee.... Um, Josie was stoned again.... hugged me again.... awkward again... yeah. Went to work to pick up my schedule, Nicole was there, bought supper and talked with her a while... she has the most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen!!!! There was something about her today that was extra sexy!!! lol

Ooo, there was this really great artical in this weeks TIME magizine about the new gay youth culture. You should all check it out!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 07:00 PM
New Fan

Congrats for the new thread! eheh!

Anna, your gf is a muslim too?
And how the Ramadan is done? Shouldn't only the religious people fast?
Old 10-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

heeeeeeeeyyyyyyzzzzzz! hey errbody! yah.. so i know i don't post much. i have been extremly extrmely BUSY!!! like with this whole Leslie thing and Ana's back in the picture. Oh and let's not forget Tasha!!! And for a while I was talking to this girl named Tressa. And this girl named Lane.. chicks GALORE!!!! ..but i'm not in a relatinship with none of them. Well Leslie and I have gotten quite comfortable with each other. I told you how she doesn't live in Houston right. Well she kinda took off a week of school to come and visit me. lol. She stayed at my house.. and it was crazy! I was really starting to like her until her bf found out. and she told me she took care of the whole thing with him and she didn't and ahh. i don't want to be in the middle of a relationship...so.. i told her when she gets her **** "straight" to call me. Then with the whole Ana thing. She called me during the hurricane thing. And.. gosh.. we kinda went back and forth. And i realized that I still have real real strong feelings for her. and they just won't go away. it's killing me!!! and then i met tasha a couple times at the club.. we ended up dancing and making out.. and other things. hee hee. Oh and there is this girl named Lane that was at the club and she really likes me. we talk on the phone but i keep telling her that i can't do anything with her right now. but she respects that..but she flirts ALOT!!!! Oh and tressa.. it was kinda weird bcuz she has the myspace thing. and i went bra shopping with dayton and she noticed that i was me. lol. and we kinda started talking from then. she was real forward and ****. so yeah.. but that totally won't work out.!!!! she smokes and sleeps around and yeah. lol. ... but besides the ladies in my life... school has been a biyotch!!! like seriously. i have sooo much stuff to do... . And Work is fun! but has been boring bcuz all they talk about is hurricanes now. Anyways....

Anna, baby, i never get to reply to your texts..and when i do, i suppose u are already offline.. . i've been meaning to get back in touch with u. hopefully we will talk this weekend bcuz this week is real crazy.

max, what's up with the whole josie thing. is that settled. i don't know if u typed it in the previous thread..but i'm way to lazy to go back and read it. lol. and where is my story??? grrrr. lol.

hmmm. and welcome to all the other new people.....i am like sooooo confused at to who everybody is.. so yeah! lol.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok stephy, since I'm nice, here's what I wrote about Josie "Josie and I are "friends" again. We talked in the hall and then she put her arm around me and kissed me on the forehead.... Ok, is it just me, or isn't that the whole reason we were fighting in the first place? I'm so confused.... Anyway I'm gunna try to figure that out today, cuz josie wasn't easy to talk to yesterday, she was totally high and out of it. It was pretty creepy..." And I'm still writing the next chapter of your story.... it's really good I promise! I won't tell you what happens but I promise It's worth the wait!!!!

To all new posties, could you guys put your names in your signatures unless it's obvious, like steph's screen name, what your name is. It'll help us out greatly!!!

Oh, and if you want to read my stories, go to www.femslash.net and look under my screen name, maxsgirl452. I've got three of my really good ones up.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mischa's_n(ex)t - No, religious people are not the only ones who fast. Do you have to be religious to celebrate Christmas? No, you basically do what you feel, we're judged seperately for both the decisions we make in our lives and for how well we've fulfilled our 'duties' as a muslim. Its all pretty simple. lol Oh and yeah my gf is a muslim too!

Anyway, we fast for an entire month - yes 4 weeks! We have to get up at 4.30am, before sunrise and basically have something to eat so we dont pass out during the day, but we have a particular closing time, and after that time you cannot eat OR drink till the opening time which is usually around 6.30pm. Ah but we have to pray like 5 times a day (but most people dont cos they are lazy!!) and hmm stuff our selves once it opens lol The whole reason behind Ramadan is basically to purify your inner self, apparently your body clears it self up, all the **** thats piles up during the year, and also to learn to appreciate what we have on a day to day basis see, simple.

Thanks Max. Its guna be harddddddd... I went to see 'Red Eye' with my gf today and it was extremely hard not being able to kiss but shes agreed once we open our fast we can do whatever we please so thats not too bad, just need to see her in the evening rather than afternoon lol but it was nice just cuddling up and admiring each other... ahh so sweet!

Steph, can't wait to speak to u. I'm really missing you anyway i hope ur alright and quit being such a stud... anyway i'll speak to u soon mwah

«₣å®aĦ
Old 10-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG guys.... I just had THE worst assignment ever!!!!!! I was sick yesterday for Government class when we signed up for debate topics. So guess which one had no one on it today? That's right, ANTI gay marraige!!!!!!! How f-ing sucky is that??? It's like going against everything I am!!!!! And it's not like I can trade someone on it, so I'm going to be the better person and do the debate. I figure if I can think of every argument I know for gay marraige, and then counter point it, i'll be ok. I guess it's better that I do it, because I won't be labeled a homophobe for the rest of the semester... lol So I was researching stuff online and I was honestly getting physically sick from reading that bull*****!!! UGG!!!! I hate this!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Max- that sux! I couldn't think of a worse topic for ya. But, I'm sure you'll do well. After all, it's just school and NOT the way you live your life.

So, my boyfriend and I have an open relationship, which really never works out. Apparently, our mutual friend says he's dating a girl right now, and I was trying to be good. Well, screw that now that I know what he's doing. Wonder what he'd think if someone told him, "Hey, Erin's dating someone, too. Oh, and it's a girl." He'd die. Or be turned on... Either way!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

awwwww. maxi-boo! totally sorry about the assignment.... but no assignment can be possibly worse then writing a 15 page research paper on artificial intelligence. it's soooooooo fuuuccking stupid!!! ahh. i just want to scream. and i have so much bull**** going around me right now. So I finally think i met my match. that chick tressa.. goshh.. for some strange reason i can' even talk to her...like i get all choked up and ****. and she's kinda like me....like we have the same personality. and you would think it's a good thing but.. before i say anything she says it. so i am left without anything to say. and the last time we talked on the phone.. i was soo mad..bcuz. owi. it just didn't work out. i think the only reason i want to talk to her is... so i can get my foot out of my mouth. lol. so that's kinda pissing me off. but yeah. she's kinda cute. u all that have myspace can see her on there..... i am wondering if i should call. but i'm afraid i will get all chocked up and nervous. i have no idea why she has that kinda reaction to me..but she does. and it's soo nott cool. i am like intimidated by her.. ME! INTIMIDATED by another chick.. gosh. i feel so pathetic. and it's not like i really like her or anything... grr. it's pissing me off! but yeah.. i had to get that out..

anna, super pie, honey bunch! hee hee!..

NEa.. do u remember our cute lil nickname thinger.. lol. u should leave me a sweet message on myspace. actually you BETTER leave me one dammit. lol.

alright. i really need sleep. today was just way toooooo stressful.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

I had a horrible day. Not going into it now since I need to finish a midterm. But maybes, later after classes, I'll share.
I made my icon.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Erin, Thanks for leaving your name, now I don't have to call you JAX anymore! lol You know what sucks even more, my bestfriend got to class like three seconds before I did and got to sign up for the last spot on the last open topic. What a bitch!! She won't even suffer through this with me!

Stephy, You're intimidated!!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! OMG....!!!! lol this is so news worthy!!!!

Gaby, Sorry you're having a crappy day! hope it gets better!!!!