Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Club for Confused #5: Because we need SOMEWHERE to vent...

Nea came up with title. Everyone like? Good.

Okay I can't believe we're on #5.
I made my icon.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Number 5! Number 5! Number 5!!!!!! Jeez, how long do you think we can keep this up?
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 07-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oooh - new thread, new spiffy title.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Holy Crap! Has it been five months? Because that would defintely mean one thread once a month. Yup. I'm a math whiz. Anywho.... Just sayin Hello!

Max, why are u being soo mean to me? hee hee. No.. cheating is cheating. I think cheating consists of kissing and sex. The whole nine yards! But the whole Jen thing was after we had broken up the first time!!! Remember we broke up when Rebecca the Ex came back??? When I took Jen to one of my friends party and Jen was alll over me in front of everybody!!! And Ana and I weren't together when I went on my senior cruise trip. So yeah! I didn't cheat. Although she only knows so much, it wasn't her concern bcuz we weren't together. And she knows something went down. I didn't ask her what went down with her and R when we had broken up the first time so she had better not asked me what went down with anybody else. Hmm. But I have had plenty opportunities to cheat but I didn't.

Harriet!!! You are one smart woman!!! I think everybody is confusing cheating with flirting! It's painfully obvious. And I think people think that i am cheating with someone if I dance with them. It's just a freaking dance!!! It's what I LOVE to do! But Dayton seems to think when I dance really good with somebody...it means I am lusting over them or something. People are crazy!
Old 07-26-2005, 12:48 PM
New Fan

Hey there! I was wondering, what time is it there?

Steph, honestly, have you had these realll goooood dances with somebody while you and Ana were together? I hope not

And i was just curious, we're all teenagers, some of you just graduated, so am i, but... i still have these crazy fights with my parents! I feel like i'm 13 again! I'm pretty sure these fights will never end until i get out of this F**king house! Am i the only one who still fights with her parents 24\7????
How do i deal with this? This is so depressing, like i'm turning into a pshyco! I ran away from home once, and i haven't came back for 3 days!!! and it helped them chill out a bit and they kinda started to show their love for me again, but now, i feel like i wanna run away and never come back!!!! So yeah! i didn't get a job yet! And yeah, i do nothing but sleeping and going out every night! But i'm off school! What the hell do they want me to do?! F**K THEM! I will find a job but now i have this concert which i'm going to perform at, and i don't have time for a job, cuz i have to practice like 4 hours a day! They know that, but they keep making my life miserable! GOD! I HATE THEM!
I know it has nothing to do with the real subject of this thread but i just wanted to share
Old 07-26-2005, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tammy, yes I have had one had some good dances with other girls while me and Ana were together. But in the beginning of our relationship...when I first started hanging out with the "family" she was cool because alot of people didn't know me. So danced with other girls... However, Ana was a damn good dancer so...I never really wanted to dance with anybody but her. I was whipped! And for a good damn reason too! She is a great dancer. I mean.. she knew all types of dancing. she was in ballet as a kid and modern dance? So she was good. And she was gymanstics...so she's real limber..which is good on the dancer floor and REALLY good in the bed. Let me tell yeah!

Oh I understand with the parent thing. If you are not careful, they can drive you crazy!!!! My 'rents refuse to let me just sit around. I am usually volunteering with Habitat for Humanity. Has anyone heard of that. They like build homes for families who don't have alot of money and it's really really fun! I think the key to dealing with parents is just letting them do all the talking. My dad is real lean back...he tells me how he wants stuff and our relationship is cool because he doesn't harp on it and scream like my mom. My mom....god that woman screams so loud deaf people can hear her. But...she only gets that way when it's that time of the month. Other then that she just talks about it constantly. And it's like SHUT UP WOMAN!!! But I'm a good girl and they trust me alot...so... yeah.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

In New York, it's about 5 o'clock (PM). For Steph, it's 4. For Nea, it's 3.

Go math whiz Steph!
I made my icon.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tammy~ Totally know what you mean about the parental units, holy ****. Its like we fight, I go to work, I come home, we fight...you get the picture. I just think that this is their way of dealing with us leaving for school. I try to let it go, but when provoked I have a really really bad temper. So yeah. But yeah, um, I really want to hang out with M while I'm still here, but I'm just scared it'll make me like her more, and it'll just be harder for me to leave ya know? Its a really tough situation for me...

Steph~ You know I've got your back! And you're right, flirting is so not cheating. My motto is, "you can lok at the menu, but you can't order." And, ok, many won't agree with me on this, but I think kissing can kind of go either way, just because it happened to Jacqueline. She was with her BF, and they loved eachother blah blah. Well anyhoo, one night she was really REALLY drunk and kissed some other guy, and she didn't even rememeber till the next morning. I was the only one she told, then the guilt got to her and she told her bf. Well he totally blew it out of proportion, and was like calling her a **** one night when she wasn't there, so I was drunk and flipped out on him...I don't know, there are a lot of details I won't go into, but my point is this; people treat kissing like sex, and its soooo not the same thing. I think if kissing happens once, then it can be forgivin, but sex? Nooooo, not at all. Ok, sorry I know I have a biased opinion on that, but eh.

Max~ Thanks for loving my title! I wuv you!

Gaby~ Thanks for using my title!

Harriet~ Frolicking in the meadow? Like on The sound of music? Yeah you know you do it everyday, don't lie.

Anna~ I love you!!!! Come visit me? I'll take you on a date

Hmmmm...its ****ty out again....its cold, like autumn cold. Colorado is so freaking weird, it was like 100 the other day, not its like, I dunno...sixt...I have no idea, but yeah. Anyhoo, not to much topost about...M worte me a mesage asking me how my week is going so far, thats about it. Oh and some guy asked me out on a date, and when I told him I was gay, he didn't believe me, lol, no ne ever does...
Old 07-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nea, hmm. I can understand the kissing thing... Makes since. Sex is soooooooooooo much more serious then kissing. What's the rules they say in Road Trip. If you don't remember you actually did it, then it didn't happen. Lol. hee hee. Or if you are in different area codes. lol. Anywho. And Dude TX is the SAME way...all last week it was raining and now this week it's hott as hell! I feel like I am going to melt away! Geeze.

OH...and Anna visiting me first! because I am a couple hundred miles closer. You will be next.

Gaby, how is the weather in NY right now?
Old 07-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

It's brutally hot. And to make matters worse, my dad's car, the A/C isn't working. It's AWFUL!
I made my icon.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:45 PM
New Fan

Thanks Gaby!

Steph and Nea - It's great to have parents who trust you! My parents trusted me once... lol
But yeah, i'm having the exact thing! We fight e-v-e-r-y--d-a-y! I could really use some psychological therapy!
Oh, and my mom's the biggest screamer too! She can move mountains when she screams! It's like "Why do you even bother? it's not like i'm gonna do what you want, so f**k off!" Man! She can be such a pain in the ass!
And the thing is... I smoke! cigarettes! lol and i've been hiding it from them for like 3 years, yeah, but lately i got kinda sick of hiding it so i started smoking in the house I kinda wanted them to find out. So today, while i was smoking in my room, she walked in withouht knocking (I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK! DAMN IT!) and there she was, staring at my cigarette! So she totally got pissed off! and i was like "No, it's not what it looks like. Well, it is, but... it's not mine! I mean, i didn't buy it! My friend bought it for me" So she's like "So why won't your friend buy you all the things you need?!" lol F**K it! I'm 18! I'll smoke whatever and whenever i want to!
I know it sounds like i'm the annoying daughter, but they don't leave me any choice with all the stupid fights, its like i don't care anymore! I just do what i want without giving a s*it!

Oh and Steph, well it's good for Ana she's limber! totally worked for ya
Is she the first girl you had sex with? if i may ask lol
Old 07-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tammy, lol. you are so funny. "**** off".. hee hee. Yeah the screaming only makes matters worse. I guess they don't understand that! And coming into your room without knocking!!! Harsh. Damn that's a pain! I MUST Knock before I got into my parents room...or...not telling what would be going on. I learned my lesson the hard way. Oh and yes Ana was my first. Ahh. the memories!

Gaby, lol. My best friend is in NY right now. She says it's alot better then TX weather! Well right now the sun went down!! So the weather is awesome!

Max, where is my next chapter woman!!!

Nea, honey pie sugar plum!!! I don't mean to mean. I really don't. I just like to pull your arm... Or is it leg? Is is finger? No, pulling the finger means farting or something right? Okay..now I am confused!! <=-=-=-nothing new!
Old 07-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Am I the only one here who gets along with her parents? Weird!

Steph, Your next chapter is up my butt and around the corner!!! lol Dude, I haven't been home enough today to actually write anything. I'll get on it tomorrow hopefully. The writing prosses takes time!!! lol I was so confused about the Jen thing, thanks for clearing that up!

Nea, I wuv u 2!!!!

Work was boring!!! I had this never ending line of people with grocerys... on and on... oy!! But what I would have given to have worked yesterday!!! We had this HUGE line of storms come through and there was a tornado warning, so aparently they had to get everyone in the store in back for protection for like an hour. That could have been perfect makeout time with Nicole!!! and I missed it!!! DAMN!!! lol But college 4 kids was kinda fun today. We went on a feild trip and that chick I was telling you about in the last thread, Bailey, bookish cute, came along. We talked a little... it was nice... lol Oh and in the bathrooms on the college campus they have condom despensers, and I really want to get one, just for the hell of it! I'm gunna buy one tomorrow!! lol I know, I'm weird!! It's ok, you love me anyway!

And now I'm dead tired!!! So I'm gunna go to sleep!
Old 07-27-2005, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tammy - I get along with my parents most of the time. I argue with my mom more than with my dad because i talk to her more. I never argue with my dad because our converstaions rarely last longer htan a few minutes.

Nea - there's nothing like a good frolick lol

Steph - I hope the rules from Road Trip do apply, because i do some really stupid stuff when i'm drunk. I never find out what i've done until the next morning or when photos get developed!

Gaby - I envy you. I would do anything for a bit of sunshine. I wanted to have a bbq for my b'day on fri but the weather is really dreary

Sara - just read the chaps you sent me, can't wait to read some more I know what you mean about the condoms - they're fun to use as balloons. When i first got to uni they had a little welcome pack in my room, and it had a condom in it. My dad was like 'what did they put in the bag?' so i just stuffed it in a drawer and changed the subject. Phew! I hate having those awkward conversations!
Old 07-27-2005, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

So I woke up this morning, and I checked my e-mail, and I got an e-mail from a fan of our little thread here.
"Hi Sara!
My name is Helma. I'm an Indonesian lesbian. I followed the L Word show and uh...I could say it gives me another kind of excitement...heeheee...sounds weird huh?
Well, let's just say, since this is an Eastern country I live in where lesbianism is against by all the hypocrites, so when I get to see the L Word, it really gives me a state of mind that I MUST go to the States as soon as I can
I mean, it's hard living in a society where what I love best is forbidden. I love women and it's just not easy here.
Anyway, I read your postings with Gaby, Nea, Steph and Estel. I would like to say hi to all of them, but they don't leave their e-mail addresses so I hope you don't mind receving this mail from me
I just would like to get to know more lesbian friends and hopefully one day when I make it to the States, we could all get together
Oh...I also wanna tell you that it's fun reading all your postings. Surely there are slang words I don't understand but it really sounds fun
So...you're OK corresponding with me?
Helma"

Just wanted to share that with you guys, cuz I love getting e-mails like that!