Club for Confused #4: It's time to face the truth, we are who we are

New thread!

The regulars:
BepperGirl is Gaby
maxsgirl452 is Sara
Lenea12 is Nea
LatinaBambinaaaa is Estel
StephLova is Steph

.....And we have some other people floating in and out, feel free to join us in our craziness.
I made my icon.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Me first me first! Hahaha...ok, I'll post later...do I have to do an intro again?? But ok, seriously, I'm leaving like right now...so PEACE OUT!
Old 06-26-2005, 07:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

me second.... that's not as special.... I can't stay either, I have to get to church but I'll be back to start the intros later!
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 06-26-2005, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Lovely pics up at mySpace. 3 in pics. all 25 in blog.

I had so much fun at graduation! It was the 50th commencement for my school, the 20th (and last) for my principal. It was just so much fun. But I gotta go get ready for a graduation party. Check in with you all later.

Oh and I got $311 ... Most people gave me Grant but I got one Franklin, one Lincoln, and three Jeffersons as well. Dad's taking me to France so that's his present, Mom got me the lifetime Girl Scout membership, they're both splitting the cost of my new laptop, Dell Inspiron 2200.
I made my icon.
Old 06-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

ladies...wassup!!! this is our fourth page!! sweet!!

okay so i just got home from church. i had to set things up for 'vacation bible school' it's gonna be fun. i decided to help out!!! i always have fun with the little bambinos. oh and Sara is this girl in the choir and she is soooo pretty guys...she has dark brown hair and hazel eyes...slender but not skinny. she's just soo pretty. well we are going to have the same class. which is going to be sooo much fun. i went to camp with her years ago. we use to be kinda good friends but now everyonce i a while i catch her staring at me and then she smiles..and it's soo sweet. i like don't go to that church very often because it's always an argument between which church to go to bcuz my parents don't have the same religion. and it's awkward at times. but...we usually go to that church. anywho..she walks up to me and was like "well you are one lucky lady" and i was like "why so?" and then she said all bubbly "you get to share a room with me." and my mind...was in the gutter i know because i wanted to say "a room, do we get to share a bed too?" but yeah..of course couldn't say that. but she's soo cool. she grabbed my hand and we started walking..and i felt uncomfortable and she didn't mind. so i was like okay.. but she was kinda leading me. and i am always the person that leads someone you know. like she was pulling me in her direction and i am totally not use to it but it's okay. and then she asked me for my number so we can think of cool things to do for vbs. and i gave it to her... well while i did that i took my vibrator off bcuz church was over and blah blah. well 5 minutes later while we were talking my phone went off and it's the l word ringtone and she looked at me funny. so afterwards she asked me "betty?" and i was like "what? no steph-an-ie. you forgot my name already" all confused bcuz i forgot about the ringtone thing. and then she was like "no silly. i know your name. trust me. but betty as in your music tone?" and i was like "yeah. how did you know." and then she took out her phone and she had the 1st season ring tone...i was like holy ****!!! so i don't know what that means...i never pegged her to be a tlw watcher. but who knows these days. i know i will have lots of fun this week!!

guys i had soo much fun at the fundraiser/banquet. sooo many people gave money...it was great!! i think we raised... 100,000.(not including bids) it was like a charitable organization...but it had bids and stuff. toyota donated 5 cars i think. but it's only because it's my dads friends who owns a dealership. but it was awesome. my granny was sooo happy. she loves to see stuff like that. oh and it was a surpise but my cousin/uncle Gustoff came back from Africa. He was in the peace core. He is like super smart and he loved it over there. he gave a speech and it brougth my mom/dad/granny to tears. he graduated from yale university. he was in africa for 2 years WITHOUT running water!! i applaud him because i couldn't have done it. no running water. yikes. He is engaged to this British/African woman and she is sooo unbelievably gorgeous. Her name is Zaire..she's soo pretty. he's sooo cool guys. i had soo much fun!!! i can't wait till next year. and then...my brother played his acoustic guitar and sung..it was beautiful. and he was serious for like 5 minutes. it was awesome. he's soo good. and then this cute little girl did the "when you believe" song from prince of egypt. that's like my favorite disney song...it was beautiful! everybody looked gorgeous. i can't wait till the pictures get back. we never get to take pics with cameras because they have these photographers there and stuff and it's a strict rules. that's one thing i hate bcuz those pictures are soo expensive. but ahh well. so yeah...i guess i will go now..talk to you chicas later!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Heeey! Oh man guys, pirde was pretty fun! I got a little rainbow braclet, haha I felt sooo, I dunno, gay? Haha Nothing too exciting happened, except one of the girls I was with was meeting up with some friends, and we were all introducing ourselves, and this girl goes, "oh wait, we went to highschool together" and then I looked closer, and I totally recognized her! It was so wierd, like all the sudden me both got all awkward, hah funny. Then we were walking and I saw this kid in my class, and I already knew he was gay, but he looked at me and like smirked and kept walking...I don't know if he recognized me or not cuz I was wearing my sunglasses, so we'll see!

Gabby~ My commencement was like the 132nd or something, haha my school is effing old!

Steph~ Sounds like you had fun!!! Good good!
Old 06-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just thought i'd leave a little intro here. I haven't posted on this board yet, i guess i've just been 'lurking' (is there anyway to say that without it sounding stalkerish?). Anyhoo, my name's Harriet but i have had every nickname imaginable - everything from Hazzle to Spank It (don't ask). A few of my friends at uni know that i'm bi but none of my friends back home know yet. I'll tell them eventually. Well that's my little intro, i can't think of anything else remotely interesting to say right now so i'm gonna skidattle outta here.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenea12
Gabby~ My commencement was like the 132nd or something, haha my school is effing old!
Well, Nea, I live in a small hick town in the middle of Podunk, U.S.A. so there used to be one school for K-12. Then high school opened in mid-1950s. Middle school (4-8) in mid-1960s.

Glad you had a good time at pride.
I made my icon.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey girlies!!! i just got back from starbucks. I chilled with some friends and it was real cool. it's been a while since i have hung out with my straight friends. it was actually kinda weird bcuz whenever i saw someone cute i would almost say something out loud. weirdness. but yeah. i miss them. Erica said she had fun at pride. my cousin who is bi...got caught. it was soooo horrible she was on camera and they showed it on tv and my aunt called me asking if i knew where she went and i was like "oh i haven't talked to her this week" then when i got home my mom was in the living room talking on the phone with my aunt and when my mom got off the phone she was like "where were you" i was like...umm at jillians and she said she thought i went to pride with Adele(my cousin) and it was just weird...and to think i was actually gonna go but i was too typsy to drive all the way downtown and back. but anyways...glad you had fun Nea!!! i have a couple rainbow bracelets..hee hee. and i have a cute neclace. and then i have this pink floyd tshirt with this rainbow thing on it. so it's pretty cool that i get to wear it and my mom not think anything. hee hee.

Has anyone seen this show called She Spies or something like that? Those chicks are hawt!!! omg!! the blonde and brunette the short haired blonde...all just cute. The one chick use to play on USA High. Did anyone watch that show. It was kinda like Saved by the Bell. It was on the USA network channel. it was a good show. "rockn' at USA high..." and good theme song too. anyways..i will stop rambling.

Hey Harriet..."the spy" okay sorry I had to do that. I use to love "harriet the spy" hee hee. wasn't she the same actress that played Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. that was a great show..i miss it. I hated the ending though. She should have ended up with Spike. oh yeah WELCOME!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Harriett's BFF in the movie was played by Gregory Smith. Who is now on the show I moderate. Well, he's in Europe for the time being. We don't know when he's coming back.

Hey, Steph, did you watch Angel too? Who played Eve? I saw some of an episode last night and she looked so familiar.
I made my icon.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

wow, a lot of reading to catch up on! I'm a little wacky tonight, bare with me!

Steph, glad you had fun at the fundraiser! This Sara sounds cool! Then again, all Sara's are cool! lol I LOVE She Spies! but I never get to watch it cuz I never know when it's on. But OMG, those girls are so hot! I especially love DeDe! She is so cute!!!! And such a ditz, like me!

Nea, sounds like you had a great time being gay! lol I really really want to go to my towns pride but I really don't know when it is...

Harriet, Thanks for letting us know you exist! Other lurkers out there, take note!

Ok, my day... so me and my bro had to serve in church today. But it was kinda fun cuz there was this half-dead fern in front and i whispered to him, "I think someone needs to water the fern, cuz I don't think it's very good for a church to have dead plants in it..." and we both cracked up and we couldn't stop laughing. so when we did calm down, we were listening to the hymms and we didn't know the words, so we were both singing la la's to the tune. It was funny, you'd have to be there and know me and my bro. Anyway on to work, so I was bagging and there were these two gay guys buying some stuff, and I totally knew they were a couple. They were wearing mathcing gold rings on their pinkie finger of their left hand, and one of them was wearing a rainbow beaded neckless. It was cute! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that there are happy gay couples living in rochester who don't feel threatened to be out in public together. Yay! Anyway, and there was this other bagger who was... OMG so f-ing hot! She totally looked like jessica alba! Like, Dark Angel Jessica Alba, not sin city JA. Like dark brown hair, nice @ss, great body, just really cute, but she's kind of a bitch, like I tried talking to her when things were slow, but she kind of ignored me... oh well...Anyway... Woot! I don't have to work til thrusday! YAY!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm done... lol You know you love me!
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 06-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Max!!! i totally forget your name is Sara. hee hee. yeah I know a couple Sara's and one is a red head but she was kinda weird. And really pale. it was disgusting. I could see her veins it was grose. She would have nice legs if she got a tan on them. They are like clear. eww. anywho..i love pretending like i know a song and i just sing "la laaa laa" and aren't all the real hott girls bitches... ugh. Rae for example. oh and let's not forget psycho jayce. yikes..i don't even want to think about that. And yes She Spies is a good show!!! I only saw one episode but whatever. hee hee. well one full episode. but DD is cute!!! She was the one on USA High. You can have DD because I like Shane!!! She's my woman. Soo sexy. I thought she was latina when i first saw her but it turns out she was black and i was like what... But yeah..she's soo hawt. And her attitude...so yummy!!!

Sara called me. lol. She asked if I wanted to come over to work on tomorrow schedule for VBS. I don't want to look too hard at it..but either she is real organzied or she kinda likes me. but i think she is organized because she is the choir leader/bible study leader..she is alot of leaders. lol. but she's sooo pretty. i have a thing for green eyes. and hazel eyes...yikes.

Ana texted me saying "i'm thinking about you." she always use to do that. It was soo cute bcuz she sent me a real goofy picture of her..with her tounge out and her eyes crossed. and so i sent her a pic of me pretending to be sleep sayinig "i'm dreaming of you." and i sent her a goofy picture of me. it was soo cute! i love her like sooo much. i like cheesed for the rest of the day because of that. and soo just a few minutes ago she sent me one of her teddy bear Gram...i won it for her at the Texas Rodeo this year!!! She loves the ugly thing. The poor woman felt sorry because i couldn't get the penny in the bottle and it was pissing me off so she gave it to me. I really wanted the big one for her but she likes Gram. lol. i want to kiiiiiisssssss her....because i llliiikkkkkkeeeee her! okay sorry i watched miss congeniatlity!!! hee hee.

Gaby, yeah I watched Angel for a while. Like the beginning of it. but after that guy that got the headaches died off i was really pissed so i stopped watching it. but i watched it occasionally until they got that one chick...she ended up turning again Angel..or something....that one girl that went with the guy with the glasses. okay...that probably makes no sense..but..i hope you know what i am trying to say..Cordellia AKA Charisma Carpenter=HOTT!!! She is soo pretty. she reminds me of Sophia Bush. hee hee. sexy brunettes!!
Old 06-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Harriet~ 'Ello! Sorry I felt like being british...or something...I'll stop. But welcome!

Steph~ Oh God, you and Ana, you're like one of those disgustingly cute couples, I swear. But you know I love it1 Oh, by the way, I completely forgot to mention that we have a jillian's...yeah just a random little thing there, lol. And that pink floyd shirt is dark side of the moon no? I saw a lot of those today! Those and assless chaps...and the scariest drag queen I've ever seen, eek!

Gaby~ Oh man, you may live in podunk, but I live in hickville. Golden was the original capitol of colorado before denver was, so that shows how old my little town is! My highschool is the oldest one in the state

Max~ Steph is right, really hot girls tend to bitches...I hate that! On my birthday we sang EVERY single song with La's instead of the words, haha
Old 06-27-2005, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

I have the Pink Floyd album called Dark Side of the Moon. Did you know if you start playing the album after the third lion roar at the beginning of the Wizard of Oz, the album is like a soundtrack to the movie? there are all these coincidences, it's freaky.
I made my icon.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nea, hee hee. assless chaps. and me and ana are disgustingly cute? ummmm. okay i think and all drag queens scare the caca out of me. hee hee. caca.. lol.

on and yeah it's dark side of the moon.

Gaby, i heard about that. I think my dad told me that a while ago but I didn't really pay attention. that's weird. But the Wizard of Oz is such a scary movie. I couldn't watch it as a kid. It took me forever to even watch Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. That movie was scary. I don't care what anybody says...

podunk? hickville? Let me tell you, that sounds like fun places to be.... NOT!!! I hate the country or hick towns or podunks?. I don't know how you guys do it. I am from the city!!! I can't even stay at my grandparents ranch. and it is really nice. I mean it is not the typical ranch bcuz it actually had cable flat screen, it's full of technology. It's just when you look outside you see land. and i like to see cars passing by, cops harrassing people, people getting shot...ahh. that's home to me. Well anyways.. 2 more weeks of summer school!!! I am soooo happy. So I will have 12 hours!!! yup yup! Oh yeah..I don't know if I will be able to post much this week becuase it's finals AND i have VBS with Sara.....so yeah. I will be hella busy. But I will check up on you guys make sure you all are living righteous. latas gators!!