Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Club for the Confused #2: Cuz we're so damn confused.

I said I'd start it so here it is, the new thread, formerly known as "Am I bi or les?"
I made my icon.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! Welcome to the new thread! Thanks to Gaby for starting it up for us! As our name says we are all so damn confused and we'd like to change that! Feel free to post here anytime and talk about anything! We are a very weird but loving group of girls!

So, my day... I spent two and a half hours in a room with Ashleigh... taking a stupid math test! And then I got a MAJOR headache from it so I came home and slept for another three hours! It's been a fun day! But I did get to hug Josie, twice cuz I didn't see her yesterday! And I got to watch TLW, which always cheers me up!
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 04-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

double post...my fault

Last edited by IloveAshirtlessJAX; 04-26-2005 at 02:31 PM Reason: posted below
Old 04-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys I'm straight, and I thought I'd take the time to post my appreciation for all of YOUR posts. I think you guys are really brave for saying all of this stuff. You're helping me understand some people I've known in my life. And if it makes you youngins ( ) feel any better, a lot of people (including straight people) question themselves at some point in their lives. Sexuality is just so...blurry I guess. While I'm straight, my philosophy has become "chemistry is chemistry." Boys with girls, girls with girls, boys with boys. Who cares really? As long as everyone's happy. By reading your posts, you've helped me really own this philosophy, so I've become even more accepting than I was before.

Just a straight girl's point of view, for whatever it's worth

Erin

Oh, and also, while I'm straight, I still enjoy watching good chemistry. So, whenever someone says you can't be turned on by watching 2 girls or 2 guys when you're straight is so wrong. Again, chemistry is chemistry (which is why I'm here...i.e. Shane & Carmen---YOWZA )
Old 04-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow...so new thread guys!! **Club For The Confused** Sounds about right!!
Thanx for startin it up Gabby!!
Nea~ So does this mean you're going to the prom with N??? Or did I read wrong?? Damn girl, you think T has some power over you, what about the power you got!! That was so cool how u kissed her hand and [got a date for the prom?] like that. Im so proud!
Steph~ How long have you and Ana been together now? Haha I know what you mean about the nicknames thing, I went through the same deal with my Ana. But Im tellin ya!! Sooner or later you'll find yourself using them, even if you do hate them! It just becomes automatic, you dont even realise what you're saying..it was so embaresing at first, she used to call me the cutest things but it was just Ooh so I checked out Roselyn..you're right, she is pretty hot
But...ding-ding..in the blue corner we have Steph with Roselyn Sanchez...and in the red corner we have Max with Jessica Alba...sorry Steph but I gotta go with Max..Jessica Alba is one HOTT chick!!
Well today was pretty damn cool..concerning Shomaila
We spent a lot of time together again, and plus our teacher was still sick, so we got to get up close and personal again..
She was trying to get it out of me, who it was that I like. And I was sooooooo close to telling her but I just couldnt. She was like, are you still with that guy? And Im like God no!! She looked shocked and kinda excited, she was like, for real?? I used to see you guys at lunch and you looked so cuuute [mocking me]. She asked if I was on the lookout now, and I looked away and said not really. Then she kept asking if I liked anyone, and I couldnt lie to her, and I started getting all uncomfortable and figety she could tell I was keeping something from her, and this went on for so long, but I didnt spill.
So then I grabbed her pen from her and wouldnt give it back,obviously flirting,and she wrote on her paper, U SUK, n I cant believe I said this, but I was like -Oh I suk what?' And she was like-oh what do u wanna suk, u wana suk this pen, u wana suk this pencil, or u wana suk..something else..[indicating..ya know]..and I gave her this look and said I think I'll keep that to me. She just smiled at me like she knew what I was talking about.So I wouldnt give her pen back and we're fighting over it in that flirty way ..yah know, we were so close..and then she starts saying..oh come on I know you love me, and that u wana be all close to me,but..ya know.. Im into the opposite sex so..' But she was saying it sarcastically,in this flirty, jokey way and gave me this cheeky smile..so I duno.
So yea..we hung afta school, and I called her a while ago, she asked me to go to the movies on Saturday
Ok well I need to get some sleep now guys...so I'll cya lata!

HARTIGAN: Im lookin for Nancy Calligan.
SHELLIE: Eyez to the stage pilgrim..she's just warming up.

Old 04-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, i'm new here

Just wanted to show my appreciation to the CONFUSED. lol I often say "I'm confused" to avoid the whole lesbian/bisexual discussion - doesnt it make things simple? Anyway I know my girls reading this, just wanted to tell her: I love you SOOOO much, i can't sleep without hearing your sweet voice one last time - Please call me mwah mwah

«₣å®aĦ
Old 04-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Erin, straight girls are always welcome, we LOVE straight girls, right?

Estel, thank you for crowning JA the winner! jk Steph, you know I love ya , and that chick was pretty damn HOT! Every day you get closer and closer to coming out! I can't wait until you actually do! Have fun at the movies!

Skater, welcome! Confused does seem like the perfect word for us, doesn't it?

Ok, who's hotter, Sarah Shahi, or Olivia Wilde?
Old 04-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I pick Matt Damon. Oh wait, I forgot what forum I was in

Erin
Old 04-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsgirl452
Ok, who's hotter, Sarah Shahi, or Olivia Wilde?
ummm... I'd have to go with SS
Old 04-26-2005, 07:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

a-burn, love your avatar! That's totally me in a nutshell. I suppose we should introduce ourselves, we being the ones who were posting on the "Am I bi or les?" thread, that way everyone else can figure out what's going on without having to reread the whole other 300 odd posts on the other thread.

I'll start, Hey guys! I'm Sara. You can call me max, due to my sn. I am bi and I am out to all of my friends, my mom and brother, and my whole CAP class at school. (CAP is a class where we go out and intern at the elementry schools as teachers aids on M, W, F, and Tu, and Th, we're in class learning about stuff ) Anyway, a couple of weeks ago we were discussing gay marriage and... long story short, I came out to them. So I have three crushes I talk about all the time, 1) Roxana, a sexy latina chick from my choir class, who I just admire from afar, 2) Josie, sophmore, really cute, hopelessly straight but flirts with me none the less, 3) Ashleigh, current love intrest, bi, and from the vibe I'm getting from her, not in to me... Oh well, I also love to write, mainly short stories and screenplays, and poems if I'm feeling extra Shakespeareish. "Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love..." Hamlet! I live in SE Minnesota and go to a pretty liberal school, thank GOD! And I'm a cynical sarcastic b!tchy "Catholic". I suppose that's me in a nutshell, a very small and compact nutshell! If you ever need to talk or are in need of a joke IM me or e-mail me (in my signature) I'll talk to you guys later!
Old 04-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! We are moving on up to a new thread already!

Estel...Estel...Estel...I never said Jessica Alba wasn't hott! She is hotter then Roselyn..but R is soo freakin sexy..gosh. But Jessica was my first love so I would have to agree with you and Max. Oh..you and S's flirting was really cute! She likes you dude! It's soooooo obvious! Soon you will be sucking on more then a pen lol. and i didn't mean pen-is! Eww. I don't even want to think about that..I might gag. Oh and I have known Ana a little over a year and we have been "officially" together since January/Febuary-ish something (I feel so bad bcuz she is good at keeping up with that stuff) But there was sooo much sexual attention between us for the longest time. so yah. It's still hard to refer to her as my girlfriend because I only say it to my bestfriend. So yah. OMG!!! I had a dream about Rae. And it was a good dream...it was one of those dreams. I have no idea why I had it but...I woke up in a deep sweat. That and I was cramping all night so yah. Guys for some strange reason me and that Chelsea girl can't keep our eyes off each other. It's sooo awkward. Oh..and I told Thais she will find out if I am gay or straight at T's party this weekend. I am inviting Ana..But she doesn't want to go to a "highschool" party. So yah. That's basically my day. Nothing new.

Gaby...Jesse's boy crush was a guy named Tad? How funny is it that me and my mom watched Once and Again religiously and as soon as I stopped watching it Misha Barton came on the show. So I have alot of catching up to do with that show and it's soo old.

Hi Erin & Hint_of_Skater... Yeah we like straight girls so you will be well loved.

I would have to pick SS also...she's just...man. I am actually lost for words with that woman.

Anywho..where is Nea??? The thread isn't right without her!
Old 04-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ohh...Intro

..I am Steph. I'm 17 years old....I'm a leo also..so beware! ROAR!!! okay maybe not Anywho I live in Texas. I am very confused! But I guess openly bi to alot of my friends my birth mother knows now. I am adopted. My mom and dad are my parents I have the pleasure of being able to associate with the 'parents' that created me (also known as Anita and Raimen)...so yah. Lucky me... See..I told you I was a confused child. hee hee Umm. I go to a private school. I am with my first girlfriend who is in college and I am senior. She is really cute and I love her! She's my baby...I guess I am in a real musy mood right now.

"" is my favorite smiley too. I guess that's it.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm here I'm here! Sorry I just got home! Aw steph, you're so sweet! Thanks to Gaby for starting the new thread, which I am so excited about! I literally had to take notes on all the new posts so I wouldn't forget anything, how funny is that?

Erin~ Thanks for what you said, I really appreciate it. I have to deal with all the horrible things my friends say because they don't know I'm...confused...so you just re-affirmed my faith in straight folk!

Farah~ Welcome! Thanks for posting!

Max~Sorry, it sounds like you had kind of a poopey day, but we love you! Oh, and Sarah Shahi or Olivia? Thats really tough, but of course I'm gonna have to go with my girl Olivia. Shes just so...wow. Wait, can I have them both at the same time? lol

Steph~ So are you mad at Ana for not wanting to go? I understand her, if I was in college, I wouldn't want to go to a High school party either. Only because I know I make fun of the college kids who come to our parties, can we say "super seniors?" And Chelsea, whats goin' on there? Is she straight or what?

Estel~ Yay! You and S! I bet that after today, she must have some kind of indication of your sexuality, and possible feelings for her. Have fun at the movie...if you even watch it that is! No, I still don't have a prom date, even though N did ask me to go with her. Well, she TOLD me to go with her, but I told her I don't do threesomes. lol oh well its ok.

So on the subject of prom, my entire math class was going insane on me for not going to prom. I said if I didn't have a date I wasn't going. So then T goes up to the board and writes, "Nea, go to prom!" I said no because, "Once again, I have no date. No date no prom." So then this kid goes "well go ask a guy." I say there are no guys to ask. So he laughs and says "well then go ask a girl." And I just sorta smiled and looked over at T, who just smiled back. Then, later I was the baseball game, and I was talking to another friend of mine, and all the sudden she says that I remind her of N. I was like really? She said yeah, and then her and another girl started talking about who they got a really big bi vibe from N. So I dunno...
Old 04-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh and here's my intro: Well, I'm 17, 18 on thursday! I live in one of the most hick towns in Colorado, which is one of the main reasons I haven't come out: Fear of being shunned. I've only told my sister, and my best friend whom I grew up with since age 2. Though I'm still very confused, I'm leaning towards the females these days, so we'll see! The ladies in my life right now for those of you just tuning in, are T, my hopelessly straight girl in math class. And N, my first girl crush, who is rumored to be bi, but I don't know for sure. Uh, I'm a taurus...I enjoy long walks on the beach, reading poetry by the fire...ok I made that last part up! I'm always here to talk, and try to give advice if I can, although I tend to leave that up to Max and Steph, our resident therapists! And like my girl Stepph, I LOVE to party!!! Well, I guess thats it, so peace!
Old 04-26-2005, 10:48 PM
New Fan

Hi iam Mya, if u could remember me i was from the old thread! ill re-intro myself..

Well, my name is Mya iam also 17 turning 18 in august and iam also a leo, i've noticed quite afew leo's while reading the old thread hrmm .. well recently i've noticed that iam attracted to girls more than boys, so ill call myself bi for now and i havent came out with anyone just yet but i would usually joke around about my sexuality anyway! most of my friends calls me leso n stuff like that but in a joking kinna way and i would say it right back to them ofcus .. and i guess they wouldnt be surprised if i told them i was seriously a bi.

ill start by talking about the girl that iam recently attracted to, well her name is Phuong and 19 turning 20 on august as well !! and she used to come to my school untill she graduated and i never saw her again. recently i added a girl who i met on hi-5 and we started talking on msn messenger. at first i didnt know it was Phuong coz she looked so different in the picture that she sent me (looking different in a good way) but after like 4-5 conversations later she kept changing her display picture and i soon realised it was her. at that point i didnt know if she knew who i was beacuse i never showed her my picture and a few days ago i started joking around and asking if she knew who i was then she told me that she knew who i was ever since she added me in her msn list. i was kind of shocked to know that but happy in a way

i was kind of embarrassed beacuse ever since we started talking on msn, i would be flirting with her and she would call me leso in a joking manner. i guess she started calling me leso coz my hi-5 profile says iam a leso but i only set it as that for fun and coz i was really crazy over Alex (the OC) at the moment like i would have my nick name focus on Alex my display pix was Alex and making comments on how hot i thought she was. Phuong was all cool with Alex thing coz i kept asking her what she thought about Alex, and her coments were very simliar to mine like she would say Alex is hot and say how jealous she was over Alex. Oh and by the way .. i hang around with Phuong's little sister .. who is my age and shes a leo as well .. haha i just thought i would add that coz its funny how i know so many leo's and did i mentioned that Phuong is looking hotter then ever??

well sorry for writing so much, i really wanted to tell someone about this and sorry if my story bore the hell out of you

and for Sarah Shahi or Olivia.. i would go with Olivia
.: Mya :.