Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2007, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

See I'm guessing we're supposed to be all excited for Season Five, but I'm all pissy about the non reunion.

I'm watching Season One and remembering just how awesome these two were together and how damn fine Jennifer Beals looked with the longer hair. Laurel looked so much better too, softer I guess you could say.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
See I'm guessing we're supposed to be all excited for Season Five, but I'm all pissy about the non reunion.

I'm watching Season One and remembering just how awesome these two were together and how damn fine Jennifer Beals looked with the longer hair. Laurel looked so much better too, softer I guess you could say.
oh i agree... i miss the romance between the two of them. i can't wait until episode 4x11, more tibette time.
Paige/Alex, Hope/Liam, Fred/Stacy, Jacob/Bella, Aster/Vivian, Sophie/Vivian, Sean/Ellie, Spinner/Jane, Jennifer/Needy, Kyle/Fish, Antonio/Layla, Bo/Hope, EJ/Sami, Brady/Chloe, Sonny/Brenda, Whitley/Dwayne

beautiful icon by: doleikita
Old 03-14-2007, 04:49 AM
Elite Fan

It's amazing to me how the character of Tina was then and how she is now. She was so shy and subtle back then, definatly not like that now.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

i'm looking on the bright side Nikki, we may not be getting a reunion this season but i'm almost certain we'll get one next year. that one thought keeps me from screaming my head off about how unfair it all is.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe we'll get a kiss, a season ending kiss would be good.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's amazing to me how the character of Tina was then and how she is now. She was so shy and subtle back then, definatly not like that now.
OMG I know what you mean! I think Tina's definitely changed way more than Bette. I can remember the precise moment I saw the change too it was when she lost their first baby & found out Bette cheated. I remember that sex scene they had seemed really desperate, sad & angry.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Maybe we'll get a kiss, a season ending kiss would be good.
that would be amazing! i was so happy tina had said she'll take bette back over any man in this week's promo. bette's look had sex written all over, lol.
Paige/Alex, Hope/Liam, Fred/Stacy, Jacob/Bella, Aster/Vivian, Sophie/Vivian, Sean/Ellie, Spinner/Jane, Jennifer/Needy, Kyle/Fish, Antonio/Layla, Bo/Hope, EJ/Sami, Brady/Chloe, Sonny/Brenda, Whitley/Dwayne

Old 03-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Well I think they redid the pilot when they heard they were getting another season. The original finale ended with TiBette making love and now that was reshot so I'm not sure what it ends with.

Probably more of the Tina/Bette/Jodie triangle. Ugh.
i was thinking about this,this morning and i was wondering why would they have reshot the finale if for no other reason than to prolong the inevitable TiBette reunion. or, did they reshoot it when they found out they had been renewed for another season and the finale that they shot of Tina and Bette making love is supposed to be how they intend to end the series?
Old 03-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticintentions (View Post)
that would be amazing! i was so happy tina had said she'll take bette back over any man in this week's promo. bette's look had sex written all over, lol.
OMG I haven't seen last week's stuff yet so I'm surprised Tina says this. Not that I'm all that surprised! I always knew Tina & Bette would end up together in the end.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Absolute Fan

i'm anxious to lnow what bette wis gonna say to tina after tina tells her she'd tale the control freak she is over henry. TiBette is on their way back to one another.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

The only thing I have against early TiBette was how controlling Bette was at times. It just irks me the wrong way I suppose, but thus is Bette.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

i can't wait for the new eppy tomorrow. especially with the tibette interaction, yay!

Old 03-18-2007, 02:38 PM
Absolute Fan

me too. i'm really interested to hear what's planned for bette and tina next season.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yay tonight's the night! TiBette flirting ahoy!
Old 03-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yay tonight's the night! TiBette flirting ahoy!
awww, i saw the interaction with tibette! they're so trying to get over each other with other females, but it's so not working. they're so in love with one another it's beyond great!

who so saw the season finale preview? they shared a kiss little before bette went to go see jodi. i wonder will that kiss lead to the bedroom, lol.