Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Am I bi or les?

So I have a dilemma. I've known I've been atracted to women for a little while now but whenever I masterbate, I have to think about guys to get off. I mean what does that mean? Anyone know? Am I bi or what? I don't know.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

If you're still not attracted to men AT ALL in real life, I'd say you're gay. Don't worry about thoughts, they're only thoughts.. what matters is who you're attracted to. Don't rush it anyway, it'll become clearer to you as time passes. Just go with what feels right for you now.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with Tonje, you've got time to figure it out and it's best to just have fun with the whole thing while you're young.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think the Shane Philosophy applies here. "Whether you're gay or straight, you just go with the flow."

http://bcnifm.com
Old 02-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, that's a good saying.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

That is a good saying. Although my favorite is "liquor in the front, poker in the rear!"
I'm 16 so I figure I've got plenty of time left to figure out what's up with me. But, it's kinda hard to find a girlfriend when you live in a VERY conservitive town. I'll always have college
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 02-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Alot of people go through sexual idenity crisis' when they are teens and the fact that you are sixteen probably just means you are curious, I know I questioned things when I was younger, and still do at times, it's all part of growing up.

This is totally off topic, but I wanted to point out that your signature is somewhat crude to the nature of this site which is considered "Family friendly". You might want to consider changing it just a bit. I think it's best that I say something instead of somebody reading it and squealing all over about how it offended them to the higher ups and you get PMed or something. If you've got any questions, just PM me, I'd be glad to answer them.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonje says GO ELIZA
If you're still not attracted to men AT ALL in real life, I'd say you're gay. Don't worry about thoughts, they're only thoughts.. what matters is who you're attracted to. Don't rush it anyway, it'll become clearer to you as time passes. Just go with what feels right for you now.
Ok, so newbie at this board but I've loved the L Word since it started. Anyway, when I was first coming out of my denial two years ago, I was really confused, because I thought guys were cute, but what really helped me figure it out was I would watch people, without being obvious (or trying not to, lol.) and I would look at the guys, and then I would look at the girls, and I always had more of a "wow, she's hot." reaction with girls. When I looked at the guys, I'd just be like, "yeah, he's cute." but I never got the "wow" reaction as I did with the girls. Anyway, don't know why I'm sharing....it's like, 1 am, I tend to ramble this late at night.

"I've held it all together as long as I can... there's pieces of me falling right into your hands..." - Tonight, Sara Evans

Marissa: "Stop it! Just stop!" *cheerleaders stop* "Oh, no, not you, you guys are great! Go Harbor!"

I got my avvie here: washizdarkbliss
Old 02-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I tend to do that too. Like there's this girl in my choir class and the first time I saw her I was like. "Holy ****! My god she is hot!" I never do that with guys anymore.

Oh, and I will change my quote. Thanks for the warning!

KISSES!
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 02-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

oh sweetie it's so hard. I'm personally bisexual. I love both men and women. I'm 16 also and i just had to come to terms with it. I find both men and women so attractive. Sometimes i'm more attracted to men over women. Sometimes all i think about are women . It makes me so less attracted to both. People think it's a joke, bisexuality. I embrace it. You can only figure out what you are. PM to chat.

love,
kat

avie by Mel X
Old 02-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Aww you guys are so great with the stories and such, it's very comforting to hear things.

Firefly17, you should stick around, we love newbies!

maxsgirl452(is there anything else I could call you?), thanks for changing the sig line, I hope I didn't make you mad or anything, just trying to keep the gang in line around here, lol.
Old 02-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

We're one big happy psychotic family.

http://bcnifm.com
Old 02-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Isn't it sweet?
Old 02-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~
Firefly17, you should stick around, we love newbies!
Aww...I feel special, thanks! I'm just crossing my fingers my mom keeps showtime for a few more months..she's been thinking of cancelling it, and I can't afford to pay for it... *hopes and prays*

"I've held it all together as long as I can... there's pieces of me falling right into your hands..." - Tonight, Sara Evans

Marissa: "Stop it! Just stop!" *cheerleaders stop* "Oh, no, not you, you guys are great! Go Harbor!"

I got my avvie here: washizdarkbliss
Old 02-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

I wish mine would get Showtime, but there's nothing on there that they watch, although we have HBO and don't really watch anything on there.