Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

4x6 LUCK BE A LADY: Episode Discussion Thread

Episode 6 - "Luck Be a Lady"
In episode 406, Bette enjoys a new romance even as she clashes with Tina over the baby's preschool and weathers the emotional fallout of Alice's split with Phyllis; Helena, Shane and Alice learn how to play poker.

Directed By: Angela Robinson
Written By: Angela Robinson

TVMA (V,S,L,D) - Mild Violence, Graphic Language, Adult Content
Old 02-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so this ep pretty much owns me... better than last week and i have to say tasha and alice are just HAWT! i cannot wait to see this relationship develop!

and shane calling jenny mama... that was hawt as well, i adore their friendship... cant say i care about any other storylines but the ep as a whole was fantastic

i think im finally getting over dana's death
Old 02-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode.

I'm gonna watch it again. Come back with thoughts. Maybe. I rarely talk about how I feel about any episode.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Absolute Fan

i enjoyed this episode, i thought it was very nicely done. the way it started out was cool, the way everyone kept playing phone-tag was amusing to watch and i was glad that bette was finally allowed to have alittle happiness. although i have no idea how jodi and bette are going to make it work considering jodi doesn't like kids, but i think this relationship was planned to go on for more than an episode or two so i'm interested to see how the writers take the storyline. watching tina and bette together was fun too, they still act like an old married couple.

jenny has gone off the deep end and i think she needs her head checked.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I really liked it, the beginning was pretty cool. Bette was going crazy lol
Old 02-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree w/everyone. This was one of the better episodes of the season. Bette & her new girl are pretty hot. I wonder how long it's gonna last. I love any & all scenes w/Shane & Alice, it's my favorite friendship on the show. Jenny needs to just be gone, I don't care about her issues.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

See I just can't get into Jodie. I just...ugh hate her. I'm not sure why, it might have something to do with how she thinks so highly of herself and I just don't think either actress has chemistry with one another.

I have to say that I enjoyed Jenny being a little more mature to the Vet, at least until Stacy came in and caught them together.

Can the Vet stay? I like her and she's kinda hot.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

its fun to see what jeeny has in store for stacy next, even though i think jenny maybe taking it a bit too far and alienating herself from her friends. i still wonder what she'll do next.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:54 AM
New Fan

I love Jenny and The Vet together....