Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

The 20 Hottest Same Sex Kisses

As compiled by TV Guide Online in honor of Valentine's Day. The L Word got 3 mentions! Do you agree with those choices (they seem to love my girl Shane ,). Wanna debate the merits of their picks? Do you agree/disagree with the choices/order?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/050214b.asp

A copy of the list because apparently they've removed it from the site:

1. Willow and Tara, Buffy the Vampire Slayer 2001

2. Jack and Doug, Dawson's Creek 2003

3. Ellen and Laura, Ellen 1997

4. Bianca and Maggie, All My Children 2005

5. Will and Jack, Will & Grace 2000

6. Abby and C.J., L.A. Law 1991

7. Beecher and Keller, Oz 1998-2000

8. Various Friends, 1994 and 2001

9. Emmett and Drew, Queer As Folk 2005

10. Shane and Sandy (Sherrie), The L Word 2004

11. Shane and Carmen, The L Word 2005

12. Alice and Dana, The L Word 2004

13. Jesse and Katie, Once and Again 2002

14. Marissa and Alex, The O.C. 2005

15. Billie and Sara, Fastlane 2003

16. Rory and Paris, Gilmore Girls 2004

17. Jack and Ethan, Dawson's Creek 2000

18. Julia and Perry, Party of Five 2004

19. Anna and Peyton, One Tree Hill 2005

20. Nancy and Marla, Roseanne 1992

21. Matt and Rob, Melrose Place 1994

Last edited by tragedy; 02-15-2005 at 07:04 PM
Old 02-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Definetely disagree with the order. The bottom line is that TV Guide didn't do their homework. There was never a Sandy on The L Word. They were probably talking about Cherrie. And the Alice and Dana kiss they were referring to didn't happen last year - it's going to happen in the premiere.

Also, Will and Jack and Various Friends kisses were placed higher than Alice and Dana's? The people are on crack.

I was surprised they didn't include any of Bette and Tina's kisses. Very pleased that they included Bianca and Maggie's though.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leka
Definetely disagree with the order. The bottom line is that TV Guide didn't do their homework. There was never a Sandy on The L Word. They were probably talking about Cherrie.

Okay I was wondering who Sandy was. I figured they were referring to Roseanna Arquette's character but I couldn't remember her name. That was a pretty good kiss though.

Quote:
And the Alice and Dana kiss they were referring to didn't happen last year - it's going to happen in the premiere.
I noticed they mentioned a Shane and Carmen kiss that hasn't even aired yet either. I guess it'll be hot when it airs lol. The 4amer in me was so happy that they were mentioned that I didn't even notice that they weren't talking about the season finale kiss.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm only going with the ones I know here.

Make of this what you will, but this is pretty much all I remember of Buffy's TV show.

Caught it as a rerun some time back. Great for historical reasons if nothing else.

Oz was just a really really weird show.

10. Shane and Sandy, The L Word 2004

Sandy?

And of course they threw in a spoiler or two just to spite me.

Neve....

What? No Xena & Gabrielle? Ehh...okay.

http://bcnifm.com
Old 02-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

While I'm BEYOND excited that the Bianca/Maggie AMC kiss was all the way up at #4, the rest seemed just a bit off to me. I would have had the Dana/Lara kiss in there from their locker room encounter, and the Tina and Bette one from when T told B she was pregnant.

I was really shocked none of the Brian/Justin or Mel/Linds kisses were in there from QaF though. Amd Jessie and Katie from Once and Again all the way towards the bottom of the list sucked.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 02-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

I love that BAM made it in there and so high up too. I'm a little less than thrilled that Jack/Doug were added cause I've always been upset with how Kerr Smith played the Jack role, he obviously hated playing gay and it showed. The chaste kisses and boring love interests always bugged.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

This one is definitely in the right spot, I fell in love with W/T through re-runs of Buffy, in fact, if it wasn't for them I would have never have gotten hooked on Buffy in the first place (I watched re-runs on FX and then started watching beginning of Season 5)

All of Pacey's endless jokes were SO right, DC was my obsession in my teen years (yeah ummm just look at my poster name) when Jack and Doug kissed is was just right, they are so sweet together, I've even read fanfics of the aftermath of them raising Jen's baby girl.

The "Im Gay" statement made in "The Puppy Episode" was bigger than the kiss between Ellen and Laura, but I'm thrilled to see this the list, she made history.

Thanks to a certain AMC goddess I d/led the clip...this right here was definitely worthy for this list, Bianca's whole speech to Maggie before the kiss is even more intense then the kiss itself! And...They are leaving the show? please tell they are leaving TOGETHER as in COUPLE, together?

I saw this episode, I don't watch Will and Grace but I saw this on a re-run...it was funny, not my idea of #5 material but still, a cute kiss.

Never watched it.

Never watched it.

All of the Friends kisses were hilarous, but Rachel's double lip lock episode was my favorite. "Oh my god, you love me...." and then Phoebe "I've had better."

Why did they have to put Emmett on the list with a character like Drew kissing him. I can't stand Drew, his obviously using Emmett to get the satisfaction he can't obtain from his wife. If they wanted to put a good QAF kiss on here that involved Emmett, what about Emmet and Teddy's first kiss!!?

If they did their research they'd realize that SANDY is the guy on the OC...SHERRIE is the girl Shane made out with, that was one HOT scene.

"Kate [Moennig] wears [DuWop] Lip Venom lip gloss. When you kiss her, your lips start tingling. That way when I look at her, I don't have to do much." Hmm... we'll have to pick up a tube of that stuff! I haven't even seen this kiss yet but that quote makes it MORE than welcomed on this list.

Is it crossing the line when two best friends kiss? Well, when they kiss in the up-against-the-wall, can't-catch-your-breath way that adorably klutzy pals Alice and Dana do after denying their attraction — oh yeah. To make matters worse, tennis pro Dana — who's usually a good girl — is engaged to the manic Tonya. "It wasn't a friendly kiss, there was definitely something there," says Erin Daniels (Dana). "There's so much behind it."

Leaving the full description for the Alice and Dana kiss cuz I want to ....so excited for this one, don't even have to see it to know it deserved to be on the list, and bumped up WAY higher.

I didn't watch Once and Again but I've read summaries on the show and have a clip of this kiss on my computer, these two girls seemed so love struck but each other after just one kiss, it's a shame the show didn't go on to see where it would have went.

Somehow, we always thought it would be Summer who'd get her hot and bothered. Great kiss, can't wait for more...and oh how I love that quote...maybe one day...one day...

Hottub. bikinis. Tiffany Thessian. Jaamie Pressly. what more do you WANT?

Didn't see this kiss, but interested.

This was the first primetime gay male to male kiss. I remember all the hype, I was so proud to see it, but of course, as soon as it was over Jack got his heart broken.

It's NEVE CAMPBELL. Whenever Neve kisses a girl it deserves to be on SOME KIND of list. she's NEVE. s

I started crushing on Hilarie Burton when she was a TRL VJ...now I don't watch One Tree Hill but if she decides she likes girls at any point in the series...count me in.

I saw when Roseanne has her same sex kiss, but I didn't see this one. i didn't know there was two?

never watched it.

I am also mad that Mel & Linds from QAF weren't mentioned, because if you watch the show you KNOW they have had some pretty HOT kisses. And also Brian and Justin, their first kiss could have set the ocean on fire!!

Mel

Last edited by DaWsonSReaLJoEy; 02-15-2005 at 08:31 AM
Old 02-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just copying from Mel cos I can't see the list

a deserved number one

I was so excited when I saw this! Pacey was right! w00t! very cute couple!

What can I say. I'm an Ellen fan. Her coming out was super! Laura was such a cutie

Don't watch the show but I think I saw a clip of it. Was ok

Haven't seen it

haven't seen it.

haven't seen it.

oh please this gets #8? Ok I loved Jen making out with Winona and Rachel with Phoebe oh and Ross' hot lesbian babysitter but still there are better kisses on TV than these.

I gotta say, I'm a fan of this couple Drew was just so hot in all his gay/straight-ness and he wasn't the only wrong partner Emmett had, think about Georgie

Hm so yes SHERRIE I don't care who Shane kisses, it's all good

See #10

absolutely loved it! I was stunned though What a shock for me! I was so surprised! Now I love Alice even more can't wait to see what season two has in store for us

friggin adorable!!!! needless to say more!

cute and hot which is kinda obvious cos of Olivia Wilde

loved it! the whole ep was smoking hot with the dancing and the hot tub

Don't watch this show and I find them annoying so not interested

I was so proud of Jack that he kissed him! Though I hated Ethan for breaking his heart and then I hated the actor for also being on BtVS and breaking Buffy's heart

Like Mel said, Neve kissing a girl is always HOT!! I love Neve so I loved this kiss, too bad it was all they gave us

don't watch this show

didn't see it

hm probably saw it but forgot it. I was like ten then
Old 02-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! I've never even heard of some of these couples....and i thought i watched a lot of tv. Geeze...I guess not! I know that the Marissa & Alex kiss wasn't all that, but I still think it was hot!
Old 02-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

I agree with Willow & Tara being the #1 kiss!! They were hot too

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."- MJ23
Old 02-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

The thing about Willow/Tara's first kiss was that it wasn't overhyped coughTheOCcough and while the couple had been together for well over a year, it was natural and sweet and I don't think it was sexy, for me, Willow/Tara was never about sex appeal, it was about two people who fell in love with one another, regardless of the gender. I think it was a positive way to show a gay relationship.

Personally, while I like Alex/Marissa together, I think it's more sexual based than romance based.