Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2019, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He sure was
Old 05-26-2019, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I can assure you if Dan can go back in time, he'd never cheat on Karen... WAIT let me change it, he'd still cheat on Deb because Nathan is his favorite out of Lucas and Nathan.

So he'd cheat but probably fight a whole lot harder for Karen... Deb only had sex and money for him...
I mean, I think that Dan left Karen even tho that time, both broke up??? I can't even remember the whole story..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-26-2019, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I can assure you if Dan can go back in time, he'd never cheat on Karen... WAIT let me change it, he'd still cheat on Deb because Nathan is his favorite out of Lucas and Nathan.

So he'd cheat but probably fight a whole lot harder for Karen... Deb only had sex and money for him...
Do you mean he would cheat on Karen because Nathan was his favorite?
Old 05-28-2019, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

????
Old 05-28-2019, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I mean, I think that Dan left Karen even tho that time, both broke up??? I can't even remember the whole story..
I think they did?
Old 05-28-2019, 07:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

I honestly can't remember..

is that what you want?

Old 05-28-2019, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

From my memory, they were high school sweethearts and believed they would end up together however he met Deb and cheated on Karen with her. Dan wanted to be with Deb because of the money she had, and he knew it would work better for him however he was still in love with Karen which is why he offered her joint custody which she denied... and of course she kept that from Lucas and Kieth... and I love Karen but that was terrible of her to do because Kieth grew up hating Dan even more because he always assumed he didn't want to help Karen raise Lucas but when he found out that he wanted to, that was a shocking moment to him because he knows how much that influenced his relationship with his brother.

Of course that lead to Kieth and Lucas leaving One Tree Hill for a few months for a fresh start.

Deb even admitted to Karen that Dan was going to drop out of school to take care of her and Lucas and Karen was shocked about that because she didn't realize how much he cared. Deb said that she stopped him. So clearly, Karen probably assumed because Dan cheated on her with Deb and got her pregnant that he never really loved her but that really wasn't the case.

The only thing Deb offered was money which he pretty much took advantage of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
Do you mean he would cheat on Karen because Nathan was his favorite?

Something like that yeah.
I think that if time reversed and Dan remembered how his future/life would turn out. He would still have the affair on Deb however, he would work a bit harder to be there for Karen...
Or he might actually try to be a better person by being there for Deb even though it would've been a loveless marriage since he didn't love her.

I think Dan regret how terrible he treated Karen and Lucas, however he can't regret what happened when he was younger because he wouldn't have Nathan, if so.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder how different the show would have been if Karen told Keith what happened with the custody situation with Dan
Old 05-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I wonder how different the show would have been if Karen told Keith what happened with the custody situation with Dan
I think it would've been different from the stand point of Kieth not completely cutting Dan out to the lengths he did. The whole time he was trashing Dan and sticking by Karen without knowing the truth and I believe that was wrong of Karen because in a way it made it come off as her using Kieth the whole time.

That's why I haven't been a fan of family choosing a girl/boy over each other....
Peyton/Brooke even had the whole, "hoes before bros" saying that they themselves did not follow at times.

It's why I've sided more with Dan only because even if he was a trashy human being, I can see from his point of view how he'd feel betrayed over Kieth choosing Karen without knowing the full story. Everyone makes mistakes and unfortunately cheating happens a lot... however just because my brother cheats, I ain't going to just abandon him and stick with the girl. If anything, I'd try to talk to my brother to let him see the error of his ways and to try to make everything better....

I loved all the conversations in 1x21 because Kieth told Karen that Dan told him about the joint custody and he called Dan a liar and just automatically sided with Karen and Karen was the one not truthful to him.
Even Lucas wonders if Karen rejection was what made him as dark as he ultimately became. It's one of the things we will never know but it is a shame we couldn't see everyone's choices with the truth.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I agree.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's certainly true
Old 05-30-2019, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

That's why I'm so tired of someone tell them to choose me or this person, but just get over it and that person is NOT toy to play w/.. I just so tired of that..

Quote:
I think it would've been different from the stand point of Kieth not completely cutting Dan out to the lengths he did. The whole time he was trashing Dan and sticking by Karen without knowing the truth and I believe that was wrong of Karen because in a way it made it come off as her using Kieth the whole time.
Yeah since this happened in someone in my family, but I'm sure that if she told him the truth long time ago, I'm sure that both Dan and Keith would be different unless if Dan treat him like shyt then he would make the decision for himself, but not bec of Karen told him.. I just wish that Keith would believe in some level when Dan told him the truth about it.. But again, it was too late to rebuild the relationship bec it took 16-18 years to realize that..

is that what you want?

Old 06-02-2019, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It certainly was
Old 06-02-2019, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah..

is that what you want?

Old 06-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah since this happened in someone in my family, but I'm sure that if she told him the truth long time ago, I'm sure that both Dan and Keith would be different unless if Dan treat him like shyt then he would make the decision for himself, but not bec of Karen told him.. I just wish that Keith would believe in some level when Dan told him the truth about it.. But again, it was too late to rebuild the relationship bec it took 16-18 years to realize that..
Karen should have filled him in.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread