Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

because you knew it was my favorite flavor., anonymous asked naley seasons 1-4 or 5-9?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 03-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, this photoset is gorgeous. I don't think I care that much about the flaws of OTH because this show gave us Naley, something that, unlike any flaws, will never be forgotten and will always define a true and everlasting love in a non-cliched but a powerful, realistic and beautiful way
Quote:
“Nathan, from the second I heard those words — ‘we found a body’. My heart sank. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, and now that I’ve managed to at least move, all I can think about is one moment you and I shared years ago. Over and over, that same insignificant moment repeats in my head, I can’t tell you why. It was your birthday, your first year playing for Maryland. Jamie must’ve been two. You said you didn’t wanna do anything, but I insisted on at least having your favorite ice cream. Do you remember this? When I brought back mint chocolate chip, and you asked why I thought that was your favorite. I was so confused - anytime we had gotten ice cream together, that’s what you always chose. But you told me rocky road was your favorite. And you looked at me so tenderly, Nathan, and you said you always chose mint chocolate chip because you knew it was my favorite flavor. And that’s when I realized for the first time that you hadn’t been making any of your decisions for yourself. You were doing everything for me all along, for your family. And it occured to me that we still had so much to learn about each other. And since then, Nathan, I’ve learned about the wonderfully selfless, humble, strong man you are. Nathan, I can’t hear that you’ll never come home again, that I’ll never learn something new about you again, never experience your selflessness, your love, your warm touch again. Nathan… Please… Have we really had our last conversation? Our last kiss? I don’t know what I’d do if… Please…”

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Beautiful photoset
Old 03-03-2012, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What a stunning ani-spam of some the moments from our Naley have shared during their amazing and epic journey...be still my Naley heart

Quote:
“Nathan, from the second I heard those words — ‘we found a body’. My heart sank. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, and now that I’ve managed to at least move, all I can think about is one moment you and I shared years ago. Over and over, that same insignificant moment repeats in my head, I can’t tell you why. It was your birthday, your first year playing for Maryland. Jamie must’ve been two. You said you didn’t wanna do anything, but I insisted on at least having your favorite ice cream. Do you remember this? When I brought back mint chocolate chip, and you asked why I thought that was your favorite. I was so confused - anytime we had gotten ice cream together, that’s what you always chose. But you told me rocky road was your favorite. And you looked at me so tenderly, Nathan, and you said you always chose mint chocolate chip because you knew it was my favorite flavor. And that’s when I realized for the first time that you hadn’t been making any of your decisions for yourself. You were doing everything for me all along, for your family. And it occured to me that we still had so much to learn about each other. And since then, Nathan, I’ve learned about the wonderfully selfless, humble, strong man you are. Nathan, I can’t hear that you’ll never come home again, that I’ll never learn something new about you again, never experience your selflessness, your love, your warm touch again. Nathan… Please… Have we really had our last conversation? Our last kiss? I don’t know what I’d do if… Please…”
Gah, this moment is so heartbreakingly beautiful, sweet and powerful This KILLED me. I cried so hard and my heart ached for our Naley so bad and shattered into a million pieces while it melted at the same time as Haley relived this sweet and perfect memory of a moment she and Nathan had shared sigh:

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Old 03-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

That momet was really sad
Old 03-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh boy during that moment, I just stopped breathing...Joy took my breath away while saying these words I just couldn't believe how much and how sad she was even though I knew he was not under the sheet, I just like a little girl...
Old 03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I just wonder what Nathan will say when they reunite. Like finishing the line of "the one thing that kept me alive was...."
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Yeah me too.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Our Naley are going to have such an amazing, beautiful, emotional, sweet and epic reunion when they're finally reunited I am beyond anxious and excited for this

icon~ lolo13
Old 03-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I am too.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haley's speech was EPIC!

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 03-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved her speech. It's a reminder how Nathan has been her rock since they started dating in high school. And he's the man who is there for his family, not one who gives up or just doesn't care. Haley knows the man she's married and knows he will come home.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-05-2012, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Word to this! Haley's speech reinforced and was a reminder that Nathan has always put her and their children first. That everything he has ever done, was for his family. Their needs have always come above his own. That he lives for her and their children. That he would do anything and everything for them. She knows and believes that their love can get them through anything...is what makes them stronger and that this is what will bring Nathan home to her and their children.

icon~ lolo13
Old 03-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

louder, louder and we'll run for our lives.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 03-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

the first kiss
Closed Thread   Post New Thread