Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Pink Lady*:
<STRONG>
This is a major step in the Scott family bonding process! I think Nathan is coming round to the idea of having a brother.</STRONG>
Yeah, I think he gave a "look" too when Lucas said that about wanting a little brother.
I felt like he might have been thinking he wanted a sibling too... especially with a dad like Dan.
Old 04-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, Nathan probably didn't enjoy being the 'only' son of Dan Scott.

I wonder how he reacted when he found out that Lucas was his brother. If only they could do a little flashback to their days when they were younger and on the same team. It would be nice to see how this whole secret came out. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Total Fan

ITA southside... I missed the pilot, so I would like some more history from there.
Old 04-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Absolute Fan

I didn't miss the pilot, Denise. I was referring to the days when both Lucas and Nathan discovered that they were half-brothers. We're they around 7-8 during that time? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>I didn't miss the pilot, Denise. I was referring to the days when both Lucas and Nathan discovered that they were half-brothers. We're they around 7-8 during that time? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No, I meant I missed the pilot so I didn't even know when they found out. See, they better release this series on DVD. I need some more info, man!

I was flipping thru the channels and saw Whitey trying to convince Lucas to be on the team. Everything before that is greek to me!
Old 04-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Absolute Fan

The pilot was okay, Denise. Let's just say that Nathan wasn't too pleased that Lucas decided to join the team. They battled it out on the court and if Nathan won, Lucas would have to quit the team. If Lucas won, he got Peyton. It was an important moment in both their lives. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Total Fan

Whoa wait... if Lucas won he got Peyton? Hmm, did Peyton know that? LOL

And OMG... what if they did that now, but for Haley. Ewww

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited Ravens23 ]
Old 04-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>The pilot was okay, Denise. Let's just say that Nathan wasn't too pleased that Lucas decided to join the team. They battled it out on the court and if Nathan won, Lucas would have to quit the team. If Lucas won, he got Peyton. It was an important moment in both their lives. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Southside Actually, if Lucas won, Nathan had to stay on the team with him....I believe that Nathan told Peyton that she was the bet to see her reaction...Nathan could sense that there was something going on between Lucas/Peyton and he was feeling her out...At least that is what I got from it... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Nathan said it straight out to Peyton didn't he? He said "He gets YOU", but she didn't seem all THAT bothered...
Old 04-09-2004, 03:00 PM
Total Fan

MAN..... I hope that if they do not show new eppys over summer, they might rerun the first ones.

*oh please oh please oh please oh please*
Old 04-09-2004, 03:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Pink Lady*:
<STRONG>Nathan said it straight out to Peyton didn't he? He said "He gets YOU", but she didn't seem all THAT bothered...</STRONG>
She then went up to Lucas at the end of the game and asked what he won...That is when he said that he got to stay on the team and Nathan couldn't quit the team...She said why...He said "Its not about him"....blah, blah, blah...

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Addicted Fan

This should have caused a lot more reprocussions (sp?! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) but the second episode didn't really deal with all that happened in the Pilot as much as I'd expected it to...
Old 04-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Total Fan

I think that that has to do with one of the reasons I thought the show was moving toooo fast. I didn't get much of what happened in the first show followed up on. (or at least I thought)
Old 04-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Even though the pilot was an okay episode, I liked the speed. Everything else after that just zoomed on by and it's quite overwhelming. However, the best moments between these two brothers were in the beginning.... and maybe a little in 'I Shall Believe.' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

i loved the NL interaction in the last episode. it was soo good to get lots of scenes of them again. i love seeing these boys together. they have great chemistry as rival brothers. and by the end they even had a sort of understanding.

p.s southside i made a banner for the NL thread at the OTH board that you could use here if you wanted. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread