Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nathan episode discussion: OTH 9.01 - "Know This, We've Noticed"

9.01 - Know This, We've Noticed

Official Episode Description
Original Air Date: January 11, 2012
THE NINTH AND FINAL SEASON OF ONE TREE HILL WELCOMES NEW HOPES, CHALLENGES AND DANGERS --- As Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Julian (Austin Nichols) begin to adjust to life with their new children, Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Nathan (James Lafferty) find themselves dealing with similar issues. Although they don't know it yet, faces from the past threaten to interrupt plans for all their futures. Meanwhile, a mysterious problem arises for Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten). Paul Johansson, Stephen Colletti, and Tyler Hilton also star. The episode was written and directed by Mark Schwahn (#901).

Rules:
1. No bashing.
2. Please be respectful of eachother's opinion.
Not everyone may agree with you, so please
respect the opinions of others.
3. Do not mention/hint/talk about any spoilers
about the upcoming episodes.
4. Enjoy the episode.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |

Last edited by Poupa; 01-12-2012 at 09:15 AM
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bringing over my thoughts

WOW. That episode blew me away! I am so freakin happy and excited for the rest of season 9!
Even though James wasn't in it that much, we got 2 PRECIOUS Naley scenes and an amazing ending scene with Dan. He didn't even have to say anything, but James gave me chills walking into Lydia's bedroom and seeing Dan. Plus his phone conversations with Haley were so freakin precious.

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the thread

For it being the first episode with limited James, it was better than I expected. He had much more of a presence than I thought he would, so that was pleasantly surprising. I'm not expecting him to have that type of presence in all of his episodes, but it was good for this one.

I thought the NH phonecalls were super adorable. It's still disappointing though that James is limited this season and when he is there, they gave NH phonecalls instead of giving them scenes together. I wish they would've utilized his time better. Those scenes could have easily been done in person and been so much better, but I'll take what I can get. They were still really cute.

I loved the ending where Nathan walked in on Dan and Lydia. You could feel the anger radiating off of Nathan. I'm really looking forward to seeing what their scenes will be like next week.

I thought the episode, as a whole, was pretty bland, but the Scotts and Chris Keller, were by far, the best parts of the episode, imo.
Pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread, my love

As always, he was amazing and looked amazing

I agree about his presence. Even though he only had the three scenes, you could still feel his presence throuhgout the rest of the episode. His words during his voice overs at the start and end of the epi held so much truth. Powerful.

The moments Naley shared over the phone were super sweet and super adorable....had me melting Even without them being in the same room, the magic and spark they share/have was just as strong and powerful

The scene at the end where Nathan walked in on Dan holding his baby girl was super intense. Gave me chills too. Nathan had the shock of his life when he walked into that room and saw Dan holding his baby girl. Can't wait to see how all of this will unfold in next week's epi.

I love that Chris Keller and Dan are back and the dynamic they bring to the show.

Loved the Haley/Dan scenes. Despite all that Dan has done, my heart broke for him. He knows what he has done and accepted his fate. I'm looking forward to seeing what Dan staying with them will mean for Nathan and Haley as individuals and as a couple.

The Haley/Chris scenes were too hilarious and pretty cute, in a platonic way of course I enjoy their dynamic and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. And I'm really interested in seeing Nate's reaction when he finds out that Chris is back in town and when he comes face to face with him

Toddler Lydia is the most beautiful, adorable and precious baby girl A mini Naley

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Surprisingly I watched most of the episode, and it was good.

James looked smoking hot, and I was dying for a Nathan/Lydia scene, even a haley/Lydia one but we didn't get that either, although we did get one with Haley carrying her.

Nathan/Haley's phone calls were super cute

Joy is glowing. I seriously adore her style and the new haircut looks great on her.

I didn't expect to enjoy Chris Keller's come back as I did, and his scenes with Haley were funny.

The casting of Lydia is great. Such a precious little girl. Can't wait for her interaction with her parents and brother.

The last scene between Nate and Dan was intense, despite there was no dialogue. But that's how powerful Dan/Nathan's scenes always are, and I also love Dan/Haley scenes too.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you girls!

I hope we get a few adorable Nathan/Lydia moments and of course more Nathan/Jamie.

I absolutely love Chris Keller being back and I want him and Nathan to have a run in

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I absolutely love Chris Keller being back and I want him and Nathan to have a run in
Agreed! I really hope they have a run in because you know it'll be hilarious.

Quote:
Loved the Haley/Dan scenes. Despite all that Dan has done, my heart broke for him. He knows what he has done and accepted his fate. I'm looking forward to seeing what Dan staying with them will mean for Nathan and Haley as individuals and as a couple.
Same here. I'm really curious to see how their scenes will play out next week. James and Paul have such great chemistry with one another, same with Paul/Joy, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what their dynamic is going to be like throughout the season.
Pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread