Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

drew

**COlie**
Old 01-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Extreme Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them
Old 01-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together

Old 01-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since
Old 01-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 01-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the day
Old 01-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Extreme Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the day they
Old 01-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the day they talked

||
Old 01-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the day they talked about
Old 01-06-2005, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the day they talked about their

||
Old 01-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

since the new limit is 300, this should change to 300 too, shouldn't it?
Old 01-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I think it should Sonia.

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the day they talked about their undeniable
Old 01-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Addicted Fan

James and Joie were sitting on his car's hood watching the sunset along with slow songs playing. They couldn't stop looking at eachother. It was the perfect evening for love to shine. They kissed and groped roughly while she wrapped her hand around James' thigh gently and grabbed/caressing his leg. He responded quickly. They were still making-out quite heavily when they realized it was time to go. They had to work on lines for their scene involving making love. It made them anxious to rehearse this. They were going to the trailer and suddenly, James stumbled on a rock spraining his ankle. Joie nursed his ankle, kissing and icing it to ease the pain. Next Joie pulled his arm over her to help him up from kissing her so much. She placed a bandaid on his scrape. James had been healing for an hour and still couldn't dance but Joie tried singing to him, but he was not getting better. So she got up and turned around then cried. James got up and said he still wasn't ready but decided to kiss her forehead. Joie smiled up until the point where James kissed her until she began to moan and scream his name passionately. Then she fell back on the bed while James unbuttoned Joie's blouse slowly. Joie smiled since James caressed her neck, kissing her softly everywhere and whispering sweet words. Lust wasn't it, love was what drew them together since the day they talked about their undeniable passion.

THE END.