Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

You make me sound dumb Whitney! But thats okay, Im not that articulate! I love the JL's. And I was interested from the synopsis as well. I wanted them together on paper- before any of it. I couldnt wait for are you true and I was gushing about it to my family like after the first ep- I was like I want them to hook up. Needless to say my family thought that I was nuts, but all is well now. I even had a bet going with my sister, she said he would always use her and I said he would fall for her. I got five dollars [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 04-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Of course he fell for her. She was his happiness, at some point he's going to have to look past her to find it, but right now she really is the only thing he has. I think everyone on this show has some journey to fufill, and like Mal has said before, Nathan's is finding happiness. To have that he has to have Haley, because from the minute she met she became the biggest part of it.

Whitney
Old 04-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

First post on here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yay! I just noticed we got this board, I guess i had a little too much to drink at the bar last night, heh. Anyway, i love the JL'S think their chemistry is great, and hope to see A LOT more of them in the upcoming 6 weeks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Speaking of the JLs, they were in my dream last night...Nathan was talking to tim and then he spotted haley at the top of the stairway and Haley was talking to a bunch of guys. Tim said, "what their just guys" and Nathan said, "thats just my girl." and went up the stairs to get her. Haley saw him and ran down the stairs, they meet and hug. Then all the sudden Nathan is annoyed and looks away, haley goes, "hey" and forces him to look at her and she kisses him. But hes still mad, although i cant remember what he said there.

Then I woke up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] That is such a pathetic dream! hahah
Old 04-02-2004, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah- first post on this thread!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 04-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Glad you're here Lauren!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 04-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Just bringin' this over from the NH thread. James on Joy (to possibly air on MTV's Diary):

Quote:
"joy sings a lot. Joy’s constantly always always using her voice. Yk she sings between takes and stuff. I always laugh b/c she’s always singing some showtune that I have no idea what it is or where it’s from or when it’s from or she just made it up. But uh yeah she does have an incredible voice and she’s a very talented girl. And um when she sang the nat’l anthem I’ll be honest, I never hear a nat’l anthem like that, I think that’s prob my fav nat’l anthem I’ve ever heard b/c I wanted to hear more after it was over. it was really great."
Sooooo sweet. And dorky. But sweet.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

i LUV James and Joie together its so0o cute they work really well together. I guess i could say i am a RL shipper to an extend, but im not crazy crazy like i am for Nathan and Haley!
Old 04-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Addicted Fan

I keep on forgetting we have a JL board..lol... I just loved that quote, not to mention chad's and hilarie's, they seem so fond of her.. and James, he so cute, im not really a RL shipper... but those were just adorable.

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-05-2004, 03:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love how they're called the JLs too! it's so adorable.
They're adorable!
I'm giddy, cannot wait for the new episode!!

The JLs do *no* disappoint and i know that they'll be putting on one hell of a show for us tomorrow!

Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 04-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Jls = [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

hehe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] one day!
Old 04-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

double post. whoops!

[ 04-05-2004: Message edited PHILA4james ]
Old 04-06-2004, 05:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Today is the day; the wait is almost over. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I know we're going to have some good scenes between the JL's; it's about damn time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 07:31 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have to wait 'til Saturday night! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Not fair!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Total Fan

I LOVE IT!
I have a Naley screensaver and my boss just walked by desk and goes (and I quote), "Ohhhh, One Tree Hill is on tonight. Love your screensaver."

Tee hee. It's taking over!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's a really good sign! Hopefully OTH is here to stay! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]