Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

James/Nathan Episode Discussion: 8.19 - "Where Not To Look For Freedom"

"Where Not To Look For Freedom"

Episode Description:
[B]NATHAN SEEKS REVENGE - While Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) stays at home to take care of the new baby, Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) organizes a concert at Tric. Meanwhile, Brooke (Sophia Bush) gets an offer to return to Clothes Over Bros, and Nathan (James Lafferty) sets his sights on exposing Professor Kellerman. Robert Buckley, Jackson Brundage, Austin Nichols, Stephen Colletti and Jana Kramer also star. The episode was written by Mark Schwahn and directed by Joe Davola.

Rules:
1. No bashing.
2. Please be respectful of eachother's opinion.
Not everyone may agree with you, so please
respect the opinions of others.
3. Do not mention/hint/talk about any spoilers
about the upcoming episodes.
4. Enjoy the episode.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i'll have to watch it tmorrow!

tftnt thread!

Because maybe, you're gonna
be the one that saves me.
Finn|Rae
stand up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was actually a pretty good episode in my eyes...
ASIDE from the lack of NHJL of course. Actually we got decent NJ scene and a cute NJ with Lydia scene, but no words exchanged I want to hear how much Nathan loves his daughter SO much. I want to HEAR him say sweet things to him. Aside from that.

We saw Angry!Nathan Gah, reminded me of old school Nate. I adored that. He fought for his son.. I love that. I didn't like the fact that Jamie went to his school.. sorta unrealistic, they make Jamie do strange things all the time But I loved Nathan's anger and hostility. He should fight for that.. his son almost died

I liked Nathan/Eric/Julian/Clay scenes Lots of male bonding.

The end of the episode gave me chills! I am so happy something exciting happened. Good twist.

I am really dying for some precious NHJL scenes though

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree. I thought this was a decent episode.

I'm glad Nathan made the connection at the end. I kept wondering what would lead him to Ian. I do feel for Professor Kellerman though. When he admitted to the hit and run I knew he was doing so for Ian.

Quote:
I am really dying for some precious NHJL scenes though
Me too, but I was pleasantly surprised that we got a NJL scene, which was soooo adorable. You could tell how tiny Lydia is when Nathan put his hand on her. I also enjoyed the HJL scene about Chester being upset that Lydia was named after the cat

I'm curious how the Ian confrontation goes down next week.
Holly_Golightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes the little scene was ADORABLE. Lydia is such a cute baby!

Did it look like Ian pushed Nathan in that preview?

Quote:
James here. To all OTH lovers: The cool shirt I wore on the rivercourt in tonights ep is available online. cord.spreadshirt.com. #goodcause
He tweeted

- Raffaella -
Old 04-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James tweeted! He is just too freakin adorable

I can't wait to watch the Nathan/NJ/NJL scenes And Angry!Nathan It's been too long since we've seen this side to him.

Boo to no NH scenes but I set my expectations low so I was prepared...sad but true

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mine were so high too I seriously can't take it. We got SO many cute NHJ scenes.. but why no NHL NHJL ones

- Raffaella -
Old 04-27-2011, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The HL and HJ scenes were just adorable

Seeing more male bonding between Nate/Clay/Julian/Ian....can never get enough of that I enjoyed seeing a more serious side to Nathan/Julian's friendship as they both dealt with the knowledge that it was Professor Kellerman (supposedly) that was responsible for the hit and run where Julian almost lost wife and Nate almost lost his son and was going to get away with it.

LOVED seeing Angry!Nathan It's been a while. Him going off at Professor Kellerman. Wanting to get justice for his son and making sure that he understood how his actions almost cost him his son.

We saw a human and compassionate side to Professor Kellerman tonight with his need to take the blame for the accident to protect his son, willing to lose his job over it by putting his son first...and we saw this side with Nathan and Jamie as he apologized for his "actions". I also felt bad for him.

I'm not surprised there were no NH/NHL/NHJL scenes tonight. I set my expectations low for this epi with regards to NH. Sad but true, unfortunately

I adored the NJ scene at the RC and the two of them turning up to class to mess with Professor Kellerman Though bringing Jamie to his class was a little over the top.

The NJL scene was heart meltingly adorable and beautiful The way Nathan held and played with his daughters hand as she held onto his finger as Jamie played with his baby sister's other hand as they both were looking at her so lovingly and adoringly But what was with the no dialogue I'm with Raffa, I wanted to hear them saying sweet and adorable things to her or about her

Nathan's realization at the end that Ian was the driver and that his father had taken the fall for him also gave me chills I'm curious and looking forward to seeing how he's going to handle this...how he confronts Ian. He is not going to be happy at all with Ian.

Once again I was infuriated by the fact that we got a scene of Brooke holding Lydia AGAIN but not Nate

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

It was nice to see Nathan being piss off and how much close he could lose his son on that night, but I have to say this about hit and run situation that was too predicate since I knew it was Ian all along because the way his father said to him and stuff.. I hate it when they made it more obvious that it was Ian, but I just want this storyline to be little more twist that we didn't see this coming, but so far, it's too predicate that I really don't care about this..

Beside, it was so cute to see Nathan and Jamie spend the time w/ Ly even I wish that it would be little long scene, but not quick scene.. And also, why the hell there is no NH at all since their daughter born.. So much lame..

Beside, this episode was alright, but nothing special or enjoyable, but it's okay for me so far.. Oh well..

And I can't remember what else since I wasn't pay attention much..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread