Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

James/Nathan Episode Discussion: 7.19 - "Every Picture Tells a Story."

Every Picture Tells a Story

Promo

Sneak Peek

Official Episode Description
HALEY STRUGGLES WITH HER MOTHER’S DEATH — On the eve of Quinn’s (Shantel VanSanten) big gallery opening, an uninvited guest ambushes Clay (Rob Buckley). Nathan (James Lafferty) spends the day with Jamie (Jackson Brundage), while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) struggles with life after her mother’s passing. Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Julian (Austin Nichols) each receive a shocking surprise. Meanwhile, Skills (Antwon Tanner) learns the truth about Lauren (guest star Allison Munn) and Mouth (Lee Norris). Jana Kramer also stars.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

It is SO good to see this.
SarMil23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so effin excited

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just finished watching.
I absolutely LOVED his scenes with Jamie. The shaving scene was adorable. . I love how he talked about how he worked hard for Haley and how his relationship with Lucas had to grow. The scene with rockband or guitar hero or whatever was adorable of course Really funny.
I want another Naley baby so bad I hope we get one.

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I cannot wait to watch this

Is it true that Haley took a pregnancy test?

icon~ lolo13
Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I just finished watching too.

TBH, the episode wasn't that good. It was rather predictable than enjoyable but then again OTH has been lame all season so it's not really a surprise to me. The Nathan scenes in this episode were nice, I just wish he got more screentime because this lack of screentime he's getting is becoming more and more ridiculous as the season goes. I seriously think Mark not only hates Brooke but he hates Nathan too. But on the plus side, I really liked how he talked about how he became a better person with Haley and how he said that him and Lucas were growing closer as they were getting older and that having a brother is like having a best friend.

It makes me miss Lathan so much.

And I really hope Naley don't have another baby. One baby is more than enough and I already hate Jamie and yet marriages, pregnancies and kids have become a big issue for me OTH-wise. Oh and don't shoot me girls for hating Jamie but I really hate how he takes all of Naley's screentime away

Credit: silvia_peyton at Livejournal
therunaway93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss Luke/Nate so much too.

I want NH to have another baby very badly. I wanna see a little girl with Jamie. or boy.. I guess if they give us one

But I really want Nathan to get a good storyline too, I just really love NJ scenes. They are adorable. Hopefully we can get a good storyline now.

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Supreme Fan

How many times am I going to have to listen to Nathan give this exact same 7th Heaven speech about becoming a good guy because of Haley or Lucas? Once in a while he should be allowed to give himself credit for something.
T2AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really adored his scenes with Jamie tonight. The shaving scene was too adorable for words & the Kiss scene made me laugh It was really sweet how Nathan asked Jamie to look after his mum while he was away. It was great seeing them have some quality father/son time

I wanted to cry when he told Haley he wanted to have another baby. That made my heart melt something bad I would love more than anything for NH to have another baby I've wanted that for so long. But Haley isn't in a good place right now so maybe now isn't the best time. But if she does end up getting pregnant I won't be complaining that's for sure. I'll be jumping up & down for joy I wonder if she lied about the test being negative. I just have this feeling that she wasn't telling the truth but because of everything going on she's not ready to deal with it

I loved hearing Nathan talk about Lucas. You could see how much he misses him. It made me miss Nate/Luke even more

icon~ lolo13
Old 04-27-2010, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2AC (View Post)
How many times am I going to have to listen to Nathan give this exact same 7th Heaven speech about becoming a good guy because of Haley or Lucas? Once in a while he should be allowed to give himself credit for something.
Don't even get me started on that!! I dislike how everyone just assumes that Haley is the reason why Nathan is such a great guy

Look I LOVE Naley, but this whole sl is going to grate on my nerves. I really dislike how people assume that Nathan should be the one to finally shoulder Haley and her time of need.....ahhh, have people been watching OTH! All Nathan ever does is be there for Haley, and he has shown the fans over and over just how amazing he is and how much of a loving husband and father he is and the constant reminders of how much Haley changed him is completely overdone and ridiculous. Haley was apart of Nathan's good-guy change, yes, but a person doesn't really change unless they want to. Nathan is amazing all by himself!!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
All Nathan ever does is be there for Haley, and he has shown the fans over and over just how amazing he is and how much of a loving husband and father he is and the constant reminders of how much Haley changed him is completely overdone and ridiculous. Haley was apart of Nathan's good-guy change, yes, but a person doesn't really change unless they want to. Nathan is amazing all by himself!!
SO TRUE!

I'm just going to comment on the episode as a whole...

The title of the episode was really good...
I didn’t like how Brooke was calling Julian Boyfriend, as a Brooke/Lucas fan, that’s just not right.
Mouth/Lauren/Skills, I’m SO over triangles. HATE what Moth/Lauren are doing to Skills.
Why does Nathan never go to any events?
Wish I seen Haley’s reaction to the Pregnancy test.
Grubbs’ voice is amazing.
Katie, go away. NOONE likes you.
I liked Quinn’s photos...
Nathan/Jamie shaving scene, love.
Alex looked Gorgeous... Wow.
What Julian said to Alex was HARSH.
CHASE! <3
Rock Band actually made me smile. These two goofing off was cute.
Always try to save me. I love Alex, but yeah.
I love Brooke Davis.
Nathan reading to Jamie? This was my favourite scene. It didn't seem pushed at all, it was just so natural.
Nathan sporting a litte scruff. <3
Haley/Brooke. Need more of these, longer scenes would be great.
SO, so glad Quinn was there for Haley.
Nathan looked upset when Haley said the test was negative.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Haley so broken in the Nathan/Haley hug. James and Joy's chemistry is incredible with the amount of screentime they were given together.
Clay/Quinn kiss, Brooke/Julian kiss but no Nathan/Haley? Sad.
Clay is sad to, he looked really pale all night...
Haley, you broke my heart.
Was there another time jump?

Last edited by SarMil23; 04-27-2010 at 04:26 AM
SarMil23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
All Nathan ever does is be there for Haley, and he has shown the fans over and over just how amazing he is and how much of a loving husband and father he is and the constant reminders of how much Haley changed him is completely overdone and ridiculous. Haley was apart of Nathan's good-guy change, yes, but a person doesn't really change unless they want to. Nathan is amazing all by himself!!
Well said Nikki

I'm just excited to see how Haley's severe depression will affect Nathan & how he deals with it as this is the first time we've seen Haley get like this so it's something new. If that makes sense

icon~ lolo13

Last edited by Liam=Hot&Bad; 04-27-2010 at 05:15 AM
Old 04-27-2010, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

Nathan was always a good guy underneath, Haley just helped bring it out of him. That's the way I take it when he says he became a good guy because of Haley. IMO he did start showing the good guy that was always there because of her, but yes he should give himself more credit. As a NH fan, the way I see it is that NH balance each other out. I think without Haley, Nate would still be a good guy, but i don't think he would be where he is today or the man he is without her, and vice versa to Haley. We do sometimes hear that he also brought about a change in her too, I think Lydia said something like that, but yeah I wouldn't mind hearing some new stuff on that front, like he could have shared something else about his relationship with Haley to Jamie.

Anways, I thought James was really good in this ep, depsite not haveing much scenes (). I loved the NH scene at the end.

Quote:
but this whole sl is going to grate on my nerves. I really dislike how people assume that Nathan should be the one to finally shoulder Haley and her time of need.....ahhh, have people been watching OTH! All Nathan ever does is be there for Haley
NH have always been there for each other. Nathan has always been there for Haley, it's not like finally for me. This storyline isn't about that. This storyline for me is about finally NH are getting an internal issue to deal with that doesn't involve outside parties or events. I know as a Haley fan I've been wishing that we saw more Haley oriented storylines and wishing that we saw more Nate be there for Haley, not because I don't think we've never seen Nate not be there for her before because ofcourse he has, but because it's nice for once after a long time to have a major storyline drama originate from Haley.

But honestly at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where the drama comes from as long as both NH get good screen time and POV. I loved that we got insight in this ep that Nate wants more kids, we got to hear what he thinks. As long as NH continue to get a voice together and individually then I think this storyline has lots of potential.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't have said it better myself Jess

icon~ lolo13

Last edited by Liam=Hot&Bad; 04-27-2010 at 05:50 AM
Old 04-27-2010, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But honestly at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where the drama comes from as long as both NH get good screen time and POV. I loved that we got insight in this ep that Nate wants more kids, we got to hear what he thinks. As long as NH continue to get a voice together and individually then I think this storyline has lots of potential.
I completely understand that, but to continually see some people writing things like 'oh finally a storyline where Nate can step-up' is complete crap. Nathan always stands up for his wife and son, and he will continue to do that thoughout this sl. You being a Haley fan and loving that she has a big central sl, that for once is internal is great, and I am glad that you are getting it. Being a ridiculously huge Nathan fan I can admit that I want him to have a storyline of his own. I still want and know that he will be playing a huge role in this upcoming sl of Haley's as he should, I just wish that some people would acknowledge that Nathan is an amazing husband and father and that of course he will help Haley in any-way that he can. It's not a competition of who helps who more, and unfornately some fans just don't get that.

I also LOVED hearing that Nathan wants to have more children and it totally broke my heart at Haley's absolutely wrecked expression when she hugs him.
Reply   Post New Thread