Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

James episode discussion: 8.15: "Valentine’s Day Is Over."

Valentine’s Day Is Over

Original Air Date: February 15, 2011
Episode: 8.15

Official Episode Description

THE COUPLES OF TREE HILL CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY — Sex games, secrets and shoelaces all come into play as the couples of Tree Hill celebrate Valentine’s Day. Sophia Bush, James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Robert Buckley, Austin Nichols, Shantel VanSanten, Jackson Brundage, Stephen Colletti and Jana Kramer also star. The episode was written by Mark Schwahn and directed by Paul Johansson (#815).

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for this!!!

I just topped the thread, I'm pretty sure you guys do that here right?
Old 02-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me either! 14 minutes!!

Yes we do! Thank you so much Dani!

My thoughts on it:

The scene with NH brushing their teeth and getting ready was adorable I love how Nathan didn't want Haley to pop his pimple They are so adorable. I wish they were a little more flirty and did more than just kiss on the cheek in that scene though. They should have showered together like Clay/Quinn

I love how Haley was looking for Nathan's gift to her and she was going all crazy So cute. Nathan would never forget a gift for her.

I liked Clay and Nathan taking a look at Kellerman's son. Something more interesting than what we've been getting lately. Plus he seems kind of cute! He seems like an interesting character. Definitely adds spice to the lack of spice we've been getting. I like how Nathan can totally relate to him. He had a tough father growing up and a bad attitude just like this kid does.

..........45 minutes in and that was the only NH scene we got... Until..

Finally, Nathan came home and Haley had candles out and all ready for him all dressed up I love that he called her a goof.
AT LAST, 8 minutes left in the episode.. Poor Haley being so moody. I loved that Nathan tricked her and set up the MOST ROMANTIC thing ever Haley crying was adorable. Then he called her a dork, said I love you She got her ho-hos SO CUTE. She got earrings So pretty. Nathan feeding her ho-hos was adorable. I loved his shirt unbuttoned too If only we got more

The preview didn't include any NH

- Raffaella -

Last edited by jump the sun; 02-15-2011 at 07:00 PM
Old 02-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought Naley were so adorable. It's obvious that they are the "old married couple." I too love when Nathan calls her goof Wish Nathan was shirtless in the last scene. Why just a few buttons open Give us something!

I'm glad Nathan's storyline is moving along. I like that he can relate to Kellerman's son. I'm interested in seeing how that plays out.

Quote:
The preview didn't include any NH
I don't know how much Naley we'll get next week, from the previews it looks like it might be the baby shower. Maybe we'll get more Nathan and Kellerman's son though.
Holly_Golightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's obvious that they are the "old married couple."
But they don't have to be if they weren't written that way

Quote:
Wish Nathan was shirtless in the last scene. Why just a few buttons open Give us something!
UGH I KNOW We were so close.

Quote:
I don't know how much Naley we'll get next week, from the previews it looks like it might be the baby shower. Maybe we'll get more Nathan and Kellerman's son though.
So much has been Brooke-centered this season I miss our NH.

- Raffaella -
Old 02-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for telling me what you saw it since I didn't watch it live, so I have to wait til I can find on site.. Hopefully that I don't forget..

I don't care what kind of they are old or young married couple since they are my couples, so nothing can change my opinions on them..

Raff, I feel you about Brooke-center in this season, but at least I can use FF buttons..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's obvious that they are the "old married couple."
I love this about them and the fact that despite this, they still haven't lost their spark

Quote:
I liked Clay and Nathan taking a look at Kellerman's son. Something more interesting than what we've been getting lately. Plus he seems kind of cute! He seems like an interesting character. Definitely adds spice to the lack of spice we've been getting. I like how Nathan can totally relate to him. He had a tough father growing up and a bad attitude just like this kid does.
I completely agree Finally, an interesting storyline for Nathan and they're finally giving him some purpose

My jaw literally dropped when I saw Nathan trimming his nose hairs. I NEVER expected to see this

Naley's scenes had me melting...they were SO adorable, sweet and romantic The bathroom scene would have to have been the cutest I just loved seeing Naley doing something so simple and natural, something that a lot of couples do in RL. We've never gotten such a scene. Naley were perfectly insync in this scene They were just all kinds of adorable. It was so much and refreshing seeing them share a coupley moment for a change

Nathan's surprise for Haley was the most romantic and sweetest thing ever Nathan created such a beautiful and romantic setting for his girl The heart shape design on his bed with ho-hos...hearing him call Haley a goof and a dork...hearing Naley say ILY to one another...Nathan feeding Haley ho-hos and then that kiss they shared

I know some people would disagree with Nathan calling Haley goof and dork as being adorable but I find it endearing when Nathan says it, and not insulting. Maybe that's just me

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Raffa & fpr topping it, Dani

I'm downloading the episode now!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know some people would disagree with Nathan calling Haley goof and dork as being adorable but I find it endearing when Nathan says it, and not insulting. Maybe that's just me
Definitely! It was by no means a rude thing to say! I loved it. So so cute.

Quote:
Raff, I feel you about Brooke-center in this season, but at least I can use FF buttons..
Very true! Thank God for technology.

- Raffaella -
Old 02-16-2011, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlyshorty85 (View Post)
but at least I can use FF buttons..
FF buttons save my life when it comes to this show

Like today, I couldn't find NH clips on YT so I downloaded whole episode. BJu scenes

Last edited by For You to Notice...; 02-16-2011 at 05:32 AM
For You to Notice... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got fed up with Brooke and her SL

Annia, I love your icon so freakin' much. It was such an episode :/
Old 02-16-2011, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I skipped through all the scenes that didn't involve Nathan/NH/Haley/Jamie, except for the CQ scenes And I can't believe that Chase/Chuck got more screentime than Nathan/NH...that is just ridiculous and insulting

This has definitely turned into the Brooke/BJu show

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13

Last edited by Liam=Hot&Bad; 02-16-2011 at 07:25 AM
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Brooke is a center of everything right now. I remember that reliable spoilers source say that this episode is Brooke light and NH heavy.
Seriously, the writers don't even know what "Brooke light" means anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissed by starlight (View Post)
Annia, I love your icon so freakin' much.
Not sure if you talking to because my name is Anna or Ania. But it's looks like you just combined my names so I guess you were saying to me so - thank you!

Last edited by For You to Notice...; 02-16-2011 at 08:07 AM
For You to Notice... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Very true! Thank God for technology.
Gonna love technology since I can use mute/FF buttons when it comes to this show..

Quote:
FF buttons save my life when it comes to this show
Oh yeah, I'm w/ you and I remember the first time I did it and I love it..

Finally saw the episode, but let me say it.. NH save this episode for me, but I love how Nathan act like he knew how she going to react when he didn't have anything for her plus I love how Haley was being moody even she refused to apology for her acting.. So adorable.. Plus love the ending.. I wish that they can adopt me..

I like how Nathan realized that Ian (not sure if that's his name or I just dreaming ) that remind him of him when he used to be like that before Haley.. I'm kind of looking forward to see how this play out, but yet, it was so weird that both of them don't have any client and Nathan doesn't have a degree, but yet, he can sigh him?? This SL are so confusing me when it comes to Nathan for reason why he need to get credit.. Ugh.. It seems that the writers don't use outline for this SL for Nathan and Clay..

After all, this episode was okay, but nothing that memorable for me expect NH scenes..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved all the NH scenes, I just wish we got more. I'm glad we got to see Haley all moody cause of the pregnancy. She was all kinds of cuteness.

Overall I kinda found the episode as a whole a little boring, but maybe that was just me.

I must be the only Brooke fan in here. I personally like all the Brooke storylines, and I think that Clay/Quinn get way too much screen time. But that's just me. I really like Clay on his own and with Nathan, but I think him and Quinn get too many scenes together being as they are both secondary characters.