Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Yup Jasmine is kind of overexposed na nga but of course "strike while the iron is hot". The jingle here was sung by Justin Timberlake but my one complaint regarding the packaging that McDonalds did is the Tagalog word was wrong. It said "Love ko to!" If they want it to be real it should have said "mahal ko ito!" With the tons of people eating their burgers, I am sure they would have the budget to get a consultant! I have thought many times to bring that to their attention!

Going back to James... OTH Tuesday! I wonder what we will see tonight...Mechanic James or Naked James? Hhmmmm BOTH!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

onga eh. raissa, everytime I see that McDonalds cup with all the different I'm Lovin' It in different languages, I crack up because the tagalog one said Love Ko To. Hello!

meanwhile. James in that jumpsuit? So sexy!
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-13-2004, 05:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Page 2 already! Yay!

everyone!

So tonite's eppy was okay. Loved Nathan's smile...so very cute! And his hand on Haley's cheek *sigh* No shirtless Nathan this episode but never fear next week's is gonna be hilarious! Show me some legs! I'm laughing already
Old 10-13-2004, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Lyn, I know! Dare night should be awesome!
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-13-2004, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Woot. Sino ba pwede iPM about tonight's episode? Jan, Lyn, Raissa or Angiee? You can spoil me when it comes to Nathan. No shirtless Nathan? Haley should be more kinky. More NH sex!

Quote:
Originally posted by iluvpucca
Abbu Nice name! I like it! Woo hoo a fellow waray! Where in Laguna do you live? My mom is from San Pablo City! Have you been to Leyte? where in Leyte is your mom from! Good to know na you can speak both dialects!

Raissa - My mum is from Samar. I've been to Tacloban and Samar. San Pedro, although our subdivision is considered in Binan.

Lyn - So no shirtless Nathan? Darn. I wanna go back there for good. Thanks for the link.

Jan - Dude, Happy Birthday ulit! Gusto kong malaman kung ano nangyari sa episode niyo. So excited that you're coming!!! *squee*

Nic - Haha. Hindi ako nagbibiro. I taught Stephy (also a poster here, she's Canadian) some Tagalog guttery phrases. She was posting kinakakagatatsinusopsop all over the Alias board. Kumusta na? Sa school ka pa din ba or tapos na? Yung fic mo!

Angiee - Do you have new NH arts?
Old 10-13-2004, 04:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Abbu How nice you have been to Tacloban! That is home for me! I think my mom has relatives in Binan as well but my mom eventhough she was born in Laguna, she grew up in Tacloban when my grandparents moved for business. So at our house we were mixed Tagalog and Waray!

Nope no shirtless Nathan but he sure looked so hot in that red collared shirt and of course his work clothes! But what made him sexy last night was his support of Haley's talent! I agree with Lyn, his hand on Haley's cheek was sweet!
Old 10-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Woot. Sino ba pwede iPM about tonight's episode? Jan, Lyn, Raissa or Angiee? You can spoil me when it comes to Nathan. No shirtless Nathan? Haley should be more kinky. More NH sex!
Abby Well Haley is getting more kinky! In the episode last week she didn't want Nathan to change out of his jumper when he got home b/c she liked the whole mechanic look! Looks like our little Haley likes to roleplay And in the episode last night Haley wanted Nathan to buy a car that was big enough to fit himself in the trunk...hmm wonder why?
Old 10-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey, everybodddyyyy. Catching some i-net fun ...as I steer AWAY from the hw. =X Lol.... ahhhhh, I just had to look at some James ....... and watch clips over and over!

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Angiee - Do you have new NH arts?
LOL..Nope, unfortunately not... it's been awhile x_x Schoooool is a bummer.

BTW, you should catch the Nathan scenes at James Lafferty INC.. they've got all the clips from the ep to download. IF you didn't already know
Old 10-14-2004, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

Abbu, sorry but no spoilers from me. I just caught the last 20 mins of last night's ep. But from what I did see, I commented about it already. Just look for my post sa OTH thread natin
Old 10-16-2004, 08:51 PM
Absolute Fan

What happened to all the filipinos? No action on this thread for awhile
Old 10-17-2004, 03:20 AM
Addicted Fan

You are right Lyn! I guess coz we didnt have a shirtless Nathan in last Tuesday's episode! This coming Tuesday I hope there will be at least one! LOL! Nathan in a skirt - I am not so sure about that! Other than being able to see his legs! LOL!
Old 10-17-2004, 03:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Raissa.. aww don't you think James look good in the skirt? I think it looks hot. As weird as that sounds, I know, I think he looks hot.
Old 10-17-2004, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

well, just think of the skirt as a kilt. And I think men in kilts look hot

*thinks of George Clooney in a kilt in Intolerable Cruelty*

Old 10-17-2004, 03:38 AM
Addicted Fan

See....and look, James' last name is Irish, I believe. I remember reading it somewhere. *shrug*
Old 10-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

cool cool. Well, James/Nathan is hot in whatever he wears, or doesn't wear
Closed Thread   Post New Thread