Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Wow. This thread moves fast. Hee. I figure you guys will be posting here. I see a lot of guttery JLa fans.

Raissa - Nice to meet you. Call me Abby nalang. Or Abbu. And you live in US too? Saan? Ooh, you're a Waray! My Mom is a Waray and my dad is an Ilonggo. I speak both dialects.

OT: Jasmine Trias is here. She says"Maraming salamat" and "Mahal ko kayo" over and over again.

Some Pinoy words/phrases and translation. (forgive me for being guttery since I'm like that at the Syd/Vaughn thread).

hubad = naked
kagat = bite

Hubad si James = James is naked
Abbu Nice name! I like it! Woo hoo a fellow waray! Where in Laguna do you live? My mom is from San Pablo City! Have you been to Leyte? where in Leyte is your mom from! Good to know na you can speak both dialects!

Lyn There you go! Initial lessons from Abbu! You speak it as it is spelled.

Yup, I did hear that Jasmine Trias is over there! I also heard that it seems she has a crush on Drew Arellano? Is that right? Aliw naman (Amusing!)

If its okay with everyone we who are here in that States can discuss season 2 but we will make sure to put a spoiler warning for the others who wouldnt want to be spoiled!
Old 10-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Angiie - Again, I forgot to check if you replied to me but I love, love your site. So pretty. And your arts. Are you from Cali too? Well, I can teach you Tagalog guttery phrases. My friend from Canada learned a lot from me.
Oooh, yeah! I caught that...Thank you Yuuppp Cali.. fer'sure. LOL... Tagalog guttery phrases. I'm ready for some lessons then
Old 10-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Abby, you're such a bad influence Oh, yeah. I pimped this thread over on the OTH thread. Nag recruit kaya!
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Absolute Fan

About the nipple ring, I was right there with you girls, I thought it was real. When he was posting on the WB he said he didn't have one, and in his words 'fortunately'...so he's not really into the piercings either. I think it looks hot on him real or fake

Jan, finally something I can read! Yay!!! I needa head to Borders and get myself a phrase book, never hurts to 'try' and learn more.

Hi Nicole, I'm Lyn if didn't already figure it out, lol.

Abby you've got relatives in the most concentrated filipino areas in Cali, no surprise. I'm about 45 minutes north of Sacramento. Woohoo Sac Toooown! Gotta represent since I'm the lone nor cali pinay here. I like that phrase Abby, hubad si James
Old 10-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Lyn: Hi!

Abbu: Haha Why am I not surprised that you offered to teach our new friends guttery phrases? B.I.!

Jasmine Trias? She doesn't know ho to speak tagalog di ba? Lalaine is also here. I saw her interview with Beltran and she knows how to speak tagalog.

Raissa: Who's Drew Arellano??

Old 10-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cocomango
Lyn: Hi!

Abbu: Haha Why am I not surprised that you offered to teach our new friends guttery phrases? B.I.!

Jasmine Trias? She doesn't know ho to speak tagalog di ba? Lalaine is also here. I saw her interview with Beltran and she knows how to speak tagalog.

Raissa: Who's Drew Arellano??
Jasmine Trias can speak a few phrases and she can understand! Yup, I heard that Lalaine (from Lizzie Maguire) is there filming like a travelogue or something.

I think Drew Arellano is a comedian/commercial model who is also a host in Wazzup, wazzup or something! He is kind of cute! I just read it somewhere that Jasmine took a liking to Drew! LOL! Thats cute!
Old 10-12-2004, 03:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey everyone! I found the thread where both James Lafferty and Mark Schwahn (OTH creator) were posting on the WB boards earlier this year... James and Mark Chat
Old 10-12-2004, 03:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KaLiPinAy23
Hey everyone! I found the thread where both James Lafferty and Mark Schwahn (OTH creator) were posting on the WB boards earlier this year... James and Mark Chat
Lyn: Thanks for bringing that over! I cant wait to see James in that mechanic costume! LOL! I feel like being a kid on a long drive, though I have never been one of those and it irritates the heck out of me! Is it Tuesday? Is it Tuesday? LOL!

I when Mark Schwann said that NH will be together for as long as its creative and interesting. Note to Mark Schawann...get ideas from this boards LOL! The Romantics thread alone is full of it and I am sure we can come up with a thing or two here as well!
Old 10-12-2004, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

Lyn, I was so surprised when I saw that there! I was like, Whoa! An Ilocano phrase book! and thanks for the link

Nic, as Raissa said, Drew is on Wazzup Wazzup. He's pretty cute, in that geek chic kinda way.

re: Lalaine, yeah I saw her on ASAP Fanatic a while back

re: Jasmine - aren't y'all sick of her yet? talk about overexposure
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-12-2004, 04:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Jan: Hay...you said it. I am getting tired of her. Tama na! Sobra na yan! Geez! I don't even like the jingle for McDonald's.

Oh! I love Lalaine. She's just so perky and happy! And I love Miranda.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Nic, the only thing that cracks me up about that McDonalds song is the fact that over here, it has a funky beat, etc, but the tagalog (well, not really since 99% of the lyrics is in english, so I'll just say the Filipino) version is an effing ballad! WTF?!
Old 10-12-2004, 05:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Jan: Maybe because the songs Jasmine Trias sings are ballads! She doesn't sing anything else! Pansin mo ba yun sa Idol?

Old 10-12-2004, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. And sorry to all those Jasmine fans, but I just didn't feel her, filipino or not.

anyway, James. hot bod. drool.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

ITA that jasmine is overexposed now especially here in the Philippines! All you can see on TV are commercials of her. I just noticed that she lost something with being famous...her being genuine...before she was so innocent and sincere but now she's kind of fake? i don't know...maybe it really does come with fame
Old 10-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Casey, I thought you were gonna say she lost weight, coz she did which I guess also comes with fame
Closed Thread   Post New Thread