Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2008, 02:50 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Episode discussion: 6x06 - "Choosing My Own Way of Life"

Episode 6.06. "Choosing My Own Way of Life."

LUCAS TOURS WITH BOOK NUMBER TWO — When Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) begins his book tour, he is joined by a familiar face. Nathan (James Lafferty) is given an opportunity to play basketball again, which forces him to question his health. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) tries to help a student in need. Brooke (Sophia Bush) considers a life-changing proposition. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) and Mick (guest star John Doe, “CSI: Miami”) have a confrontation over his identity. Written by John A. Norris.

One Tree Hill 6.06 Promos:

Sneak Peak with Nathan/Haley:

Sneak Peak with Nathan/Deb/Skills:

Airdate: October 13th, 2008

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray

Last edited by dancing in the rain; 10-13-2008 at 06:56 AM
dancing in the rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:51 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Can this be topped please?

| ray

Last edited by dancing in the rain; 10-14-2008 at 08:21 AM
Old 10-13-2008, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-About-OTH (View Post)
Can this be topped please? (Remember, no name )
done
Old 10-13-2008, 04:26 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Thanks for topping the thread Sonia

| ray
Old 10-13-2008, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening the thread, hun & for topping, Sonia

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |

Last edited by Poupa; 10-13-2008 at 07:15 AM
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, So I liked this episode!
We got NH, a kiss?! And NHJ cuteness!
I loved the last scene. How they are all together in the bed. Nathan saying, "What if I'm scared?" Love it. And Owen is back. "Sorry Owen, I'm on Team Brooke."
Anyways.. yeah I liked this episode! The NH kiss was cute. We got NH communicating and talking. Very nice, very nice.

Next episode looks like drama with mothers and sons- Jamie and Momma. And an awesome dunk from Nathan.

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

The eppy was meh, as usual. The NH kiss was short, but at least it was something, totally adorable! Haley's hand at the back of Nathan's neck ... gaah! pure love! And the last NHJ scene, I have no words. Absolute cuteness!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Gah that last scene was awesome. And the kiss was amazing too.

I am glad Nathan talked to Haley before signing up for Slamball. I really like how communicative NH are being this season.

And James and Paul did amazing in their scene.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

One thing I dont get is people still blame Nathan or critsize him with his decision to join in Slamball, but what they don't know is that Haley was one who encouraged him to go, meaning both of them decided that it's okay for him to join. It's not like he joined there by himself without talking to her. They had a serious talk at the rivercourt, and then she told him to go for it so why do people still get mad at him for joining the team?
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

^Because people would like to criticize Nathan for anything and everything. That's the way it goes.

It was a filler-ish episode, but I didn't hate it so that's a plus. NHJ scenes were too, too adorable. I have a need to rewatch the last scene over and over.

I'm still not crazy about slamball, but I'm glad that Nathan talked to Haley about his slamball decision. Seriously, if Haley was so worried about his back then she would have said something and Nathan would have listened/considered to her advice. It's ridiculous that people are calling Nathan stupid for considering slamball. Hmm...I guess that would make Haley stupid as well for letting him do it.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my god, you just said it right out of my mouth! I was so shocked at amount of people pissing him and all the nasty comments aganist him, and I am like are you missing something here? Haley was one who told him to do it, even he asked her if she's sure about it so she was like yeah, of course! So he didn't jump at chance to do it because he wanted to make sure that she accepts completely that if she wants him to go, then he will do it with her 100% supportive, right. So why do they hate him so much because of Slamball? I mean I don't get their thinkings in this.

Not to mention, at least we got NH kiss and NHJ adorable scene in the end, and some great NH talk, but people think the WHOLE episode sucks or it depressed them or whatever. It's like they want something more and more and more, and we don't know what they really want. I am just tired of reading negativity on the board because I want to go on and see all the comments, questions, and all fun talk but no I have to read it and that affects me badly because seeing something negativity makes me depressed, you know.
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

It's always going to be negative imo, and people will always find fault in Nathan. That's why I love this board and enjoy posting. We all seem to respect each other's opinions even though we might not agree with them, and people don't gloss or ignore another person's post. We may bitch and complain sometimes but it doesn't take over the whole board. I don't feel dread going into this discussion thread as I would others. End of ramble, hee.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still downloading the clips

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 10-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiangurl408 (View Post)
It's ridiculous that people are calling Nathan stupid for considering slamball. Hmm...I guess that would make Haley stupid as well for letting him do it.
Rads, didn't you say this exact same thing to me last night via MSN? I completely agree with it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiangurl408 (View Post)
It's always going to be negative imo, and people will always find fault in Nathan. That's why I love this board and enjoy posting. We all seem to respect each other's opinions even though we might not agree with them, and people don't gloss or ignore another person's post. We may bitch and complain sometimes but it doesn't take over the whole board. I don't feel dread going into this discussion thread as I would others. End of ramble, hee.
That's why I love this board and you girls so.

Have fun Sal!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

The highlight of the episode is NHJ/NH scenes Seriously, they pwn.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Reply   Post New Thread