Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode Discussion 6.20: "I Would for You."

I Would for You

Original Air Date: April 20th, 2009
Episode: 6.20

Official Episode Description

DAPHNE ZUNIGA GUEST STARS — When Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) pregnancy is threatened, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) struggles to pick up the pieces. Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga) returns to lure Brooke (Sophia Bush) back to Clothes Over Bro’s. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Nathan (James Lafferty) clash over the decision to pull Jamie (Jackson Brundage) from his school. Mouth (Lee Norris) tries to mend fences with Millicent (Lisa Goldstein). Peter B. Kowalski directed the episode written by Chris “CARM” Armstrong & Bryan Gracia.

Episode Clips from 6.20:

Sneak Peek One/Official Episode Promo

Sneak Peek Two on CW's OTH Homepage, Sneak Peek Three, Sneak Peek Four, Sneak Peek Five, Mark Schwahn Sneak Peek Six

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am so glad Nathan is main point guard and that he showed that guy what he was made of.

Big yay for NHJ and NH scenes. It was nice to see them having problems about something fairly realistic. Their communication was nice. I loved the couch scene as well.

I am glad Skills is back ! The RC scene was cute. Nathan, Haley, Jamie, Skillz and kids there. I wish it was longer though.

All in all I liked this episode.

- Raffaella -
Old 04-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

It was nice to have a little different twist to the storyline tonight. Instead of pitting the teammates against each other, the coach asked Nathan to step up and be a leader in helping the guy switch positions. I liked that a lot because we all know Nathan is a leader and it was nice to see him step up to that role again, almost like captain again!

The scenes at the prep school were so cute, hee. Nathan didn't know quite what to think of that did he? LOL. That "learning activity" was really something. I did agree with Nathan first time and Haley second time around on that whole schooling thing. Although sports are definitely not everything, it seems to be one of Jamie's interests so a very important consideration. Definitely thought they made the right decision regarding that, and it was nice to know at the end of the day they were all snuggled up, communicating. They just have progressed so far in their amount of communication, it's great to see as that seemed to be a never ending battle. Also, that scene reminded me of the scene after the dinner in 503, where NH were drinking whine and Jamie snuck up behind the pole in the living room when it was passed his bed time.

Nice to see Nathan and Skills to hang out together too! And cute to see them play with all of the kids.

I also loved some of Nathan's lines tonight. Even though it was during the scene with the disagreement between N and H, I thought the line "Hey I got C pluses and you were my tutor" was great. LOL!
Old 04-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

^Agreed.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening the new thread, Raffaella!

Loved Nathan's scenes in the episode. We got Nathan playing basketball, Nathan/Haley, Nathan/Haley/Jamie and Nathan/Skillz at the RC with kids. So much cuteness.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

No prob Sal!

Did you notice DaddyNathan cooking? Hee, I loved that. <3

- Raffaella -
Reply   Post New Thread