Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

James WB Chat Transcript

Originally posted by ~Naleylove22~

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

All the attention is something I'll definitely never get used to. As long as it never gets invasive and it continues to mean good things for the show, I'll be able to handle it.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

Over the break I'm going to relax as much as I possibly can. Play basketball, go to the beach, hike, do all the things I don't get to do as much I'd like to in North Carolina.

mastermind
OTH Creator

tutorgirlwannabe - i came to the boards lat in the season because, honestly, i didn't have time before then. once the last script was written, i had more time to read and respond to the fans. i knew you were out there, and i certainly aprreciated your opinions, but i just didn't have time then. now that i have a few moments, i wanted to give a little back to you to thank you for watching and to let you know that we do appreciate your opinions, etc.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

Although we hardly see each other off the set, Joy and I get along well when we do. As far as the marraige between Nathan and Haley, I think they are young and will see the reality of the situation eventually.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

Well, now that I'm pretty much on my own, my home-life is myself. But as far as letting my career affect my family, I don't let that happen.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I enjoy catching our show whenever I can. It does get very weird to watch myself, it's always been that way, but at the same time, it's part of my job to see what kind of job I'm doing and to get a perspective on where I'm taking the character.

mastermind
OTH Creator

ok, you guys are on page 22 and we're on page 6. shouts out to bosterita, representing from argentina. OTH is global... regarding the soundtrack, we're thinking of including tracks by joy and bryan greenberg as bonus tracks...

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I don't have any regrets about the way my life has gone. College would have been a great experience, and I think about what it might have been like all the time, but this is the path my life has taken and I'm definitely not complaining.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

The class clown on set has gotta be the Mastermind himself. I can't think of anyone else out there that can crack jokes like Schwann does.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

My girlfriend prefers not to watch the show that much, mainly because you never know when it's going to cut to Haley and Nathan makin out. I have to say, I'd feel the same way if she was the one making out with someone else on TV.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

Barry is definitely cool like Whitey. He's a very smart man, very funny, very laid back. You can learn alot from him if you listen.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

Hilarie is a neat chick, she gets along well with everyone and is sort of the spark plug on set. She can really lighten mood at work.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I'll hopefully be doing something else someday, I definitely want to explore whatever else there is for me to do, sort of prove myself in another field.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

Chadsgurl4eva, Happy Birthday! I got you a present, a new name, here it is:

Nathansgurl4eva

mastermind
OTH Creator

shouts out to jamaica, venezuela, montreal, etc. ok it's almost 7pm. we're gonna try to anser a bunch more questions but we're not even to page 10 yet! a few people asked abotu writing -- it's tough to break in. it really is. you have to be lucky. but luck is the residue of design, which basically means, keep writing, because if you meet someone who can help you, the only thing that will get your foot in the door is YOUR WORK. you have to keep at it and write something that you believe in...

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I went to a high school where everyone had grown up together, so popularity wasn't a big issue. As far as ever doing theater, I took a theater class in high school for one semester, I didn't like it going into the class, and I didn't like it coming out the class, so that probably means theater isn't anywhere in my future.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I would like, Stuart Lafferty to play James Lafferty in a movie. Yeahhhhhhhh

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I could never produce or direct, it's much too tedious, I don't know how they do it.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

LAKERS

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

My advice to an aspiring actor would be to never stop learning or working for what you want. Nothing comes easy, ever, if you want something, you have to work for it. By working for it I mean work on your craft, learn from people who have something to teach. It's just like anything else, practice makes perfect

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I like the fact that acting can detach you from whatever is going on in your real life. When your in a scene, nothing outside of that scene should matter.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

It is definitely a challenge to play Nathan, but the more different he is from myself, the more interesting the character becomes for me.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

The downside to being a celebrity is being recognized, as I said before, it's just something you can't really get used to.

mastermind
OTH Creator

all right guys. i love you for your posts. i hope you're not dis appointed, but i promisd james i'd only take 45 minutes of his vacation from him and it's now an hour and 15 minutes. so we're gonna pick a few final questions. here goes...

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

My favorite college team is a three way tie, Gonzaga, the Tarheels and the Blue Devils. (I know, I know)

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I've got one pet, he's a ten month old pup I just got a couple weeks ago. Pretty awesome. As for my favorite car, I've got too many dream cars to even start on that one. I like the one's I have now though, Yukon and Mustang Cobra.

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

What do I like in a girl? I like a girl that likes me, a girl that knows how to smile and see the bright side of things. A girl that makes me a better person.

Mastermind
OTH Creator

ok, james is answering a few final questions. to everyone who stopped by, WOW. you guys are really great. and to the person who refernced "the reason" by hoobastank, nice choice. great song.

thanks for all your support everyone. we appreciate it more than you know.

mark

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

Alright everyone, I'm going to get going now. Thank you to the WB and Mark Schwann for putting this whole thing together. All of you fans, I hope you appreciate what a generous guy Mark is, he appreciates all of you more than you can imagine, he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't. I'd like to thank the fans myself, because you guys are the feul to our fire. Honestly, we wouldn't have our little program here if it weren't for all of you, and for that, we owe you our deepest gratitudes. Thanks for the support, thanks for everything.

James

And done! Hope you liked it!

Last edited by Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~; 05-21-2004 at 08:41 PM
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 04:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the info, Jen. I wish we had some colors on this board as well, but it'll have to do.
southside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info.
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

No problemo.

What a great chat that was! I hope someone copys all of the q+a down and posts it.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting that Jennifer. I missed the chat with James, but from what I've been reading he seems like such a cool guy. That just made me love James even more.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

THANKZ for the chat ! at least now i dont have too search threw 41 pages ..

"The are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it."<3
/<3
add me!!
LovinLafferty_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Awww, thanks for the chat. : ) Gosh, is it possible not to love him more? He sounds like a really sweet guy, we need more of those.
Brighter Than Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Welcome He is really sweet...hott and sweet?Where do they make guys like him?lol.

I must have asked 30 questions but he answered 4 of what I asked so its all good.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you so much for getting those transcript, I have to say. James sounds like a sweetie, I even more, now!

Too bad him and Joie don't hang out much...

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
..:*babi_gurl311*:.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

No problem Yea maybe its the age difference? Or they just don't have anything in common lol as long as they look good on scene thats all that matters.
Old 05-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did anybody caht with James?
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Well I asked like 20 questions lol but he answered 4 of mine!

-Whats it like being the youngest cast member
-What are you listening to right now.
-Is it easy to switch over to Nathan when the camara goes on being you two are so different.
and
-Would you ever produce or anything like that on the show.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

You were so lucky Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ It was crazyness on the bored. I was on like page 2 and i read it , refreshed, and it was already on like page 4 hahahaha

My Videos
~Naleylove22~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

lol it was crazy there were so mant post the reason to you had to ask alot of questions was because like you said the pages went fast so he could have past one. I figured one question per page wouldn't hurt. I think it went up to 40 pages by the time he left.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

is he going to do another chat again soon?
Reply   Post New Thread