Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2010, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

The 250k celebration thread: Our milestones are getting bigger and bigger. 300k, here we come!

Welcome to the 250k Celebration Thread

Talented, Sexy, Polite....

Lovable, Humble. There are many words that can be used to describe the wonder that is James Lafferty. What truly sets him apart from the typical celebrity is how private he is and the need to not be in the spotlight all the time. This man has stolen the hearts of women all over the world through his role of Nathan Scott, including mine. He doesn’t always get recognized for his work but he is simply a terrific actor, and extremely talented director...but more than that, he is one of the kindest and most down-to-earth people in this industry and would do almost anything for his fans. That is why I adore him, and that is why I spent years posting on this amazing board.

When I first came here, I was just another shy poster but everyone had welcomed me with open arms as if I was already part of the family. These people are now some of the dearest friends I have had here at and I am truly blessed to have known all of them. Also, I'm so excited that we reached another major milestone. Congrats to everyone here, and thank you to the James Board for making me one of its family. Here's to more celebrations! Love you all.

We did it! We made it to this amazing milestone.....

of two hundred and fifty thousand posts and one thousand threads! It’s so well deserved and I’m so proud of every single poster here. Special mentions of course go to Sally and Sonia, this could not have been done without you. You guys are amazing! I have so much fun posting at this board. This board is the reason I signed up to fanforum in the first place. Everyone here seemed so nice and friendly and when I did start to post, I was right, everybody was so incredibly welcoming. This board to me is not just a website that I visit every day and post but more like a close group of friends that I come to, so we can discuss everything James Lafferty together, which is perfect. So to everybody here, congratulations! I’m glad to have been able to become a part of this James Lafferty community and will continue to post about this most incredible, amazing, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous and genuine man that he is. He is the most amazing guy and he has the most amazing fans in the universe, I love you all.

Congrats to everyone! I am so honored.....

and proud to be apart of such an amazing board. We have such dedicated posters and amazing mods to help us out. I have been posting at the board for a while now and I think it's so great that we have all become a little family just sharing our love for James. We have come so far and I just wish James could see his biggest fans!

It's the 250k celebration, YAY! which means we're halfway....

to the 300k, another awesome milestone to celebrate, and it wouldn't feel as great as it feels now if it weren't for the amazing posters and awesome subject we have here. James' board feels like home. I don't want to sound cheesy, but I love this board to pieces, and it will always have a special place in my heart for all the memories, friendships and discussions we had/have here. I met incredible people, and enjoyed every minute of it. So here's to the 250k, and to the upcoming 300k, which is even gonna be bigger and better.

As for the man who brought us all together here; James Lafferty, he's truly one of a kind. I love him, and enjoy watching him expand his talents in different fields, like sports, acting, directing and producing. And it never gets old or tiring talking, gushing, ranting, squeeing or sighing about him with the wonderful GGs here.

I can't describe how much I love this board and.....

all the wonderful posters here. James' board is one of the most warmest and nicest places here on FF, I mean look at the subject of the board and you will definitely understand. Reaching the 250K is such a wonderful achievment and I'm so proud of us all James Gutter girls for making it happen. I hope our little family of very nice posters to keep growing because this place has the best & most dedictaed posters I've ver seen.

James is one of the most talented, dedicated & wonderful actors around and his love to the biz had extended to the behind the scenes and he proved to be a successful director as well as the president of SportArc which is also related to the showbiz world and that made us more proud of him every single day. He got an amazing talent that I am sure it will keep on shining even after OTH is over, our boy really got it all. So here is to the 250K and to many, many milestones to come.

My love for James goes way back in time....

OTH was one of the first TV shows that I watched, and I can say that I was really addicted. I mostly loved it because of the storylines and because of the relationships between the main characters, but there was always a character that stood up for me, and that character was Nathan. I just loved him, and I always thought there was something really special about James Lafferty, and I couldn’t be more right. James is just an amazing person; not only is he talented, but he’s also very humble and he cares a lot about his fans. I appreciate the little things he does, like meeting a fan outside even if it’s cold, or doing charity games. He’s just not a typical celebrity, because he simply doesn’t let all the fame get into his head. He’s a very down to earth and laid back person, and I honestly love that about him. I’m just proud of being a fan of James for more than 5 years now, and a poster of his board. =)

Oh my, where to start? I just love this board so much. The posters are just so sweet, nice and hilarious. I think it’s a very welcoming board, for sure. One day I started posting and since then, I could never stop. I’m really proud of us for reaching the 250,000 posts, because it’s definitely something everybody has worked for, by posting every day. So here’s to 250k posts today, and I hope in the future we are still posting together to get more 250,000. I just love you, GGs. ♥

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

by: Raffaella

by: Roshel

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

by: Fra

by: Sally

by: Raffaella

by: Roshel

by: Fra

by: Pat

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

CONGRATS, BBs! 250k, and we're halfway to the 300k. Wonderful! Thanks to everyone who participated in the celebration. You guys, rock! Love you to pieces.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-13-2010, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

This looks so freaking amazing!!
Thanks for putting it all together, Sal. And also, thanks to everybody that helped on the OP and getting us here.

I'm so proud of us!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats to a great 250k.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats!

icon: tumblr |B
YoursToHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

YES!YES!YES! 250K I'm so happy

thanks to Sally and to everyone who participated in the celebration.
The OP is oh SO GORGEOUS.

Congrats I want 300K already
Halo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Congratulations to everyone for hitting 250,000 posts. That's so awesome!

And Wow!! The OP looks absolutely breathtaking.
GREAT job everyone and I am very proud of you guys. It's been a pleasure posting around and sharing my James-Addiction with you.

So, Here's to many more celebrations on the JLa board.

----

~♥~♥~♥~♥~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~♥~♥~♥~
N A T H A N H A L E Y
~♥~♥~♥~♥~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~♥~♥~♥~
True-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

you are very talented

I can't believe we reached 250.000
Old 07-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Goodness, congrats on 250k! It doesn't seem that long ago that you guys had hit 200k! Anywhoo, congratulations on 250,000 posts, it's an immense achievement, and the OP is absolutely wonderful! YAY!
Join&Vote MISFITS
missviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

OMG! YAY!

Congratulations everyone! The testimonials are amazing!

This is so exiting and the OP looks gorgeous.
SarMil23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

CONGRATS! amazing milestone!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH WOW!! This is incredible! CONGRATULATIONS Everyone We did it Celebration time

The OP is positively stunning Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to the OP and to Sal for putting it together It looks AMAZING

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats everyone!! The OP looks gorgeous!! I wish I had more time to post here more often