Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by one small hobbit lover
the one of Dom kinda makes him look like he has ape arms and his knuckles drag on the ground
Awww! you're a meanie! i like Domie-babes like that! So there!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

i dont think he does have long arms like an ape, but that way that parrticualr pic is taken looks like it!
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Total Fan

I love Dom too. But anyone can take a bad picture. He makes up for it with the number of good pictures he takes
Old 06-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

esxactly! well said Mrs Placebo
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Fortunately he's back to the old look in the newer pics
Old 06-15-2005, 04:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

good i like old look Dom, except i think Dom will always be changing his look, he is just cool like that!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongPlacebo
The LOTR board is more LOTR character based (which is why this thread has Merry/Frodo in the title, from the old board )
I tried for a year to get a Domlijah thread on Fan Forum. It was my mission in life, but I just couldn't, mainly due to the fact no one would let me. RPS wasn't a hit back then. Raven and I (who unfortunately is now a lurker) spent months trying to work out a loophole and it seems really stupid that we didn't think of it before. Masquerade a character thread as a RPS thread. Hurrah! Good founder I am, huh? I'm never here!

I've been promoted as merchandiser for my department and the games department, so I may have some insider knowledge on getting Dom and Lij as spokespersons. *coughinmydreamscough* I already mentioned it and actually had things thrown at me. Foam cups, balls of blue-tac, a marker and a few dirty looks and mainly people shaking their heads. Apparently it would cost too much to get them here and they could only have them for three months of the year, which isn't worth the trouble and I should have known this and not said such a stupid thing, bla, bla.

Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't view the pics on Patsie's LJ. Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyy?
Old 06-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Total Fan

Damn, that would have been so cool if you could have got them Why can you only have them for three months? I know Dom's in Hawaii, but what about Elijah?
Old 06-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

he is busy making like 100 movies aint he?
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Total Fan

Elijah. Elijah has just finished three, ergo he has plenty of free time (please let him find some good widely distributed, starring work soon, plzthnx)
Old 06-22-2005, 07:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

i want Elijah to be in a TV programme
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

and I think wearing those disgraceful glasses in public doesn't help him in the slightest. Check out www.livejournal.com/users/patsie
Old 06-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

oh i like them
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Total Fan

I like them cause he looks geeky
Old 06-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he looks geeky with or without glasses

I liked those other glasses he was wearing some time ago better. (oh yeah, be any vaguer than that.. )