Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 08:28 PM
Extreme Fan

What roles would you like to see Rachel venture into?

We've seen Rachel do both comedic and dramatic scenes on The OC so I pose this question: What roles(movie/television) could you see Rachel doing in the future? Even though I'm a fan of Summer's spunk and attitude, I could totally see Rachel taking on an America's Sweetheart role (in the footsteps of say, Reese Witherspoon). I could totally see her doing romantic-comedies in the future.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:40 PM
Addicted Fan

actually, i'd like to see her do romantic comedies too. i mean, considering that i'm a hopeless romantic. i think she'd play a really sweet character. but then again, it might be weird to see her get all nice. i think i might wanna see her in an action film kickin some assets. maybe some type of spiderwoman action there. rachel in tights. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I want her to play the role of herself and go on one of those talk shows and admit she's dating Ad.... err, off topic.

I'd really like to see Rachel do some indy stuff. That'd be cool. The dark kind.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Like I said on another thread, I think Rachel would be awesome in an action role. Not like superhero, more like Charlie's Angels... vigilante-like.

Also some dramatic stuff to add to her resume. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. I would definitely love to see Rachel in a Charlie's Angels type movie. I could definitely see her, Jessica Alba, and Eliza Dushku as Charlies Angels: The Next Generation (hehe).

Other than that, I'd like to see her in a thriller type movie, a la Murder By Numbers. The romantic comedy is also another nice choice, because I like her most when she is being sweet and earnest.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Romantic comedy would be my choice. A thriller would be nice too.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SATiNribbon:
<STRONG>
I'd really like to see Rachel do some indy stuff. That'd be cool. The dark kind.</STRONG>
I'm with you on that. I love the fact that Rachel's already expressed interest in some future independent projects.
Old 02-24-2004, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

I'd love to see Rachel play a role like Lora Croft. Where she could kick butt and still be sexy. Or she could be a Bond girl. So mainly I think seeing Rachel do an action movie would be interesting.

Also another good one, Rachel playing a role like Alice Johnson in Nightmare on Elm Street 4 & 5, where she was like this innocent weak girl, who ending up getting the dream controls with Freddie. But ending up being the strong one who fights back with Freddie.

So I'd love to see Rachel doing an action movie or horror movie.....or to make it all better and Action/Horror movie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

Rachel would be a good Bond girl, but she is just too young! I'd love to see her as sexy action figure aka Charlie's Angels though!

A romantic comedy is always good as well of course.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I could completely see Rachel doing an action type movie, though I think I'd enjoy her in an indie film or a dramtic role.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to see her in an horror movie...so long as she's one of the ones who lives. I always hated I Know What You Did Last Summer because they killed Buffy.

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited The Crow ]
Old 02-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow:
<STRONG> I always hated I Know What You Did Last Summer because they killed Buffy.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm with you on that. Why couldn't they have killed Hewitt's character? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazymike4:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm with you on that. Why couldn't they have killed Hewitt's character? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And SMG is a much better actress in my humble opinion.

And I could totally see Rachel doing a horror film.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow:
<STRONG>I'd love to see her in an action movie...so long as she's one of the ones who lives. I always hated I Know What You Did Last Summer because they killed Buffy.</STRONG>
I don't think I could handle seeing Rachel being murdered. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

SMG is an amazing actress.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I could see Rachel doing a thriller/horror flick as well. It'd be really cool to see! Personally, I'd love to see Rachel do anything on the big screen. I can imagine how limited her time is though now that she's a regular.