Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2004, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

Rachel in The OC: Episode 202 - The Way We Were

It's back to school for Seth and Ryan, who want to win back the attention they once had from Summer and Marissa. With opportunity beckoning, Hailey tells Jimmy about her plans to move in order to pursue her unfulfilled ambitions with fashion. Hoping to keep her near, Jimmy does something unimaginable. Meanwhile, Sandy explains to Julie that the district attorney is keeping a close watch on Caleb, and without representation, he might be in for a confrontation. Julie threatens Sandy to do something about Caleb's mess, or else.

Guest Stars: Amanda Righetti (as Hailey Nichol) Michael Cassidy (II) (as Zach) Bruno Amato (as Archie) Nicholas Gonzalez (as D.J.) Michelle Hurd (as Ms. Fisher)

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 11-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Stole the description from The OC board. Can't wait to see it, half an hour left!

Old 11-12-2004, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You guys gotta fill me in, I dont think Ill be able to see it until like next Tuesday.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

That was interesting. I think I love Summer even more than I did before. Lots of Summer tonight. Of course, not as much as Ryan or Seth or Marissa, but definitely a lot more than normal.

Old 11-12-2004, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

More Sum is always a good sign.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

K, well. Seth told her he loved her. Which was cute. They actually said Summer Roberts so we can prove that is in fact her last name. She talked to Ryan and told him Zach wasn't her boyfriend and she said that to Cohen to torture him. She cried when Seth told her he wanted her, and she said he had her but he chose Anna and then left and that he only likes the chase, so she left him standing there. Oh! She took Marissa's coffee and found out it had alcohol in it, so she was all "Marissa, let's go get you something that actually has coffee in it" or whatever. And she said that line I posted in another thread about Marissa's affair with DJ being okay because he was in the yard and he was hot. Seth mentioned last year at the carnival that Summer puked on his shoes, so we know she wasn't joking when she said she might vomit. And, um...there was actually a lot of Summer. I'm forgetting some scenes. Just know...LOTS OF SUMMER, yay! And Rachel rocked. So hard.

Old 11-12-2004, 02:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Rachel really rocked tonight!! she really got me with the speech at the end.
Seth humping the hot dog was hilarious!!!
Old 11-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Oh need to see my SUMMY!!!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 11-12-2004, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

He said he loved her!!!!!!!!!

This sounds so fan-freakin'-tastic.
Old 11-12-2004, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

This episode was so much better then last week! Ok.. things I like I will start with Summer since this is the Rachel board

Summer/Zach/Seth: I really liked all of the scenes with Summer. Rachel looked amazing and did a great job as always. I really like both Zach and Seth because they are so alike. I loved the part when Seth jumped in front of the car and Summer jumped out. You can tell she still adores him by her reaction to the idea of him being hurt. She made some good points. He never really thought of her feelings when he took off for three months and he does seem to be much more into women in general when he is pursuing them. So I can't wait to see how that develops.

Marisa/Ryan.. I'm so happy they are over. Man Marissa annoyed me to no end today! Her whole attitude about DJ and her drinking.. the story line is way over the top.

Ryan/Seth loved them! They have such a great friendship. I think one of the best friendships on TV. I loved the Comic book club part.

Finally Sandy/Caleb things are getting good there. I love Sandy. Always there to help people out

All and all I'm much happier with today's show then last weeks.

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 11-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

ITA with you, Kim.

Zach and Seth are a lot alike, Seth pointed it out when he saw Zach and Summer together. I'm glad she's been hanging out with Zach and trying to distance herself from Seth for now. Her scene with Ryan was so cute. "So...were you just in the neighborhood?" And he's like, "Um, no."

Old 11-12-2004, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Ry/Su scene!

I'm d/ling it now. Hopefully it won't stuff up again.

ETA: So, it stuffed up. But it managed to get the first sixteen minutes, it cut off halfway through Zach explaining how unperfect Superman was. And wow, he seems like a water-polo-playing Seth minus the Jewfro.

And Summer was so awesome. "DJ can park his car in my driveway anytime."

And Marissa was her spoilt, usual self. What else is new.

Last edited by spent cigarette; 11-12-2004 at 11:51 AM
Old 11-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

JacquiJack ooh well it stopped at one of the best spots in the episode. hehe I loved the comic book club! Seth is such a cutie! I hope they don't break up the comic book club

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 11-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

I d/led it again, I have the whole ep now.

I cried in the Festival scene. But I am totally with Summer on this.

And I don't hate Zach yet, which is reeally surprising. Well, not yet anyway.

I loved the beginning, with Ryan and Seth talking about Summer. "Killed Ryan. As in, dead." And Ryan made me giggle, with his "I'm gonna brood. Silenty. Over here."

And OMG Caleb was put in handcuffs! Hotttt.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I LOVED last night's ep. It was much better than last week's, especially because we got much more Summer. I really like Summer with Zach, which I didn't expect. From what I had read about him, I didn't think I'd like the character, but I think he's a great addition to the show. And I never thought I'd say that I liked her with anyone but Seth, but I do. Right now Seth doesn't deserve Summer either.
And once again, Rachel acts in circles around Mischa. She makes Summer so believable, funny and you empathize with her at the same time too. When Mischa is on screen, I can't help but laugh. No offense to any of her fans. I just think it's odd that Mischa gets most of the publicity and magazine covers and stuff, and to me it seems like Rachel is much more popular with the fans. Anyway, sorry for the rant-but last night's ep was great.