Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rachel News and Information Thread #11

From Previous Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Jumper was AMAZING Rachel and Hayden WOW!

Hi everyone,

Well I had a wonderful time at the opening of Jumper at the Zigfield Theater on Monday February 11,2008 in NYC.

I had worked at an event at The Big Apple Con in November and as a thank you to the workers we got tickets to the Jumper Permier! I was so excited!

I arrived at the theater around 6. I met one of my friends who had the tickets already. I got my ticket and walked up to the main tent and they checked my name off. Once they did that they said we could go inside the theater.

I was able to walk the red carpet which was amazing however we walked behind the posters to get into the theater. So it when Photographers, posters, me.

So I didn't get to see any of the red carpet arrivals. But that was ok.

Once inside we went through security check. They were very strict. If you had a camera or cell phone with a camera on it you had to check it in. Also like a coat check for cell phones. I thought it was pretty funny.

You could take photos outside the theater NOT inside for privacy issues and the fact that they did not want anyone recording this movie being it is against the law.

One I got through security check I was able to go up stairs to the 3rd floor. In the lobby they had free pop corn and soda and water. So that was nice. I saw some friends chatted with them for a little bit before they asked up to take our seats.

I was in the upper balcony. Which was pretty good. However I guess everyone who was somewhat important was on the ground floor. How I longed to be on the ground floor! Someday I will be!

However it was fun to people watch. I love people watching and observing. So being in the balcony was fun for that!

About quarter to 8 the cast arrived. I saw Rachel Bilson (The OC), Hayden Christensen (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones,Revenge of the Sith ), and Samuel L. Jackson enter and take their seats.

The movie Jumper was really good. If you like Transformers you will love Jumper. Visually it is stunning! The shots around the world are amazing! The shots of Rome were gorgeous! My heart ached seeing Rome! I SO want to go back!

Special effects were incredible! The story line is pretty good. The music was wonderful! Oh and might I add I so want Hayden Christensen Apartment in this movie!

Afterwards I wanted in the lobby being it was very crowed. I saw some of the cast in the Lobby talking to friends and family. In the corner was Rachel Bilson. At first I didn't recognize her being she is really short. But then again so am I so I can totally relate.

Being you could not take photos in the theater people got autographs instead. I was surprised that people were not giving her feedback on the movie when they asked her for an autograph.

I was able to get her autograph right before she left and I told her how I loved the movie and thought she was great in it. She was really excited and said to me. "Oh Thank you.You enjoyed it oh good I am glad." She was very sweet. It was great to meet her.

Oh they way out of the theater I saw Samuel L. Jackson leaving which was pretty cool. Being the theater was really crowed I decided to take the escalator to get out to the theater being it was really crowed. I am glad I did.

As I was on the escalator going down to the second floor level. I looked up and behold who is looking right at me but non other then Hayden Christian!

He and his family were walking towards the main staircase. I swear I felt like I was in some Hollywood movie. It was like the escalator scene the movie Cruel Intentions or something.

Oh it was very nice to lock eyes with the young Anakin Skywalker! Hayden Christensen is really good looking in person.

I then was at the main floor of the lobby and the cast and everyone were walking out towards the main doors. However security was telling people to go out the side door in order to pick up your cell phone. It was a shame being you were on the other side of the theater and not by the main doors. But it was pretty exciting to see the SUV's picking the cast up to go to the after party.

However I did not have a pass to go to the after party so I couldn't get in.

However all in all it was a wonderful night. I am really glad I got to go!

So go and see Jumper this weekend! It was great!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
----------------------------------------

They were really strict about taking photos but Here are some of the photos I took! Enjoy!

Zigfield Theater in NYC for the Jumper Premier!

Jumper movie poster!

Jumper Movie ticket pass with Rachel Bilson Autograph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maalibu (View Post)
BWE Sneak Peek: Rob Huebel Meets Stars of Jumper, Remains Intense

Check out this sneak preview for Friday night’s brand new episode of Best Week Ever. Panelist Rob Huebel sits down with the stars of Jumper, Jamie “Bill-aaaay” Bell and Rachel “She’ll Always Be Summer To Us” Bilson to find out about their new film, Jumper. And if the following preview says anything, it says “oozing with charm”!

Check it out this Friday at 9 and 11 on VH1!

Source: Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » BWE Sneak Peek: Rob Huebel Meets Stars of Jumper, Remains Intense
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperstarJANE (View Post)
I don't know if this would be considered News:

Rachel on Just Jared: Rachel Bilson: “Hayden’s a Good Kisser”

And also Rachel is gonna be interviewed on Friday morning on The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet via OK!
Icon: ?
Old 02-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys, just posted this on Hayden's forum, i was once again at Just Jared and they posted this article there:

Hayden Christensen looking for love on set of Jumper

Is that a confirmation or what???
Old 02-15-2008, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Jenna

Jane, the link doesn't lead me anywhere...
Old 02-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Jenna

Yes sorry, but the link isn't working.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the new thread

Hayden Christensen & Rachel Bilson Spend Valentine’s Day Together | Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson : Just Jared

icon credit: luux_lu
Old 02-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry the link didn't work...

Hayden Christensen looking for love on set of Jumper. Article from: Herald Sun

Paul Kent
February 14, 2008 12:00am

STAR Wars star Hayden Christensen longs for love, but he's playing coy about rumours that he may have found it on the set of his new film, Jumper.

Hayden Christensen describes Rachael Bilson as ‘‘one of the sweetest girls I've ever met''.

‘‘That's what makes her so interesting to watch on screen,'' he says. ‘‘She's just one of those really genuinely nice people.''

Leigh Paatsch: Review of Jumper and this week's other cinema releases

In the other corner, the news gets relayed to Bilson, the young actor who has already outed herself as a homebody, saying ‘‘I feel like an 80-year-old woman sometimes,''. The plot thickens as an unsuspecting sweathog from the world's press points out to Bilson that Christensen is, indeed, looking for a nice, homely girl.

‘‘Hayden is?'' Bilson says, all wide-eyed and innocent. ‘‘I'll put an ad in the classifieds for him.''
It was a fine piece of impromptu acting.

For, according to Hollywood insiders, Christensen and Bilson already are a couple.

They met on the set of the new science fiction franchise Jumper after Bilson, 26, was brought in to replace 21-year-old Australian actor Teresa Palmer after shooting had started.

‘‘They aged up the roles,'' Bilson says.

‘‘Other actors were in Hayden's and my roles, but they decided they wanted to make the characters older, so they recast.''

Bilson received a text message from director Doug Liman and a day later she was in his apartment, meeting Christensen and starting rehearsals.

It was another big step for the actor who had roles a few high school plays but didn't seriously consider acting until after she graduated.

She found quick fame as Summer Roberts in The O.C. before taking the step into films in 2006's The Last Kiss.

It's been grand timing all round, not least giving her the opportunity to meet Christensen at a time when one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors was preparing to take the next step in life.

In many ways, Christensen says, his real life mirrors the marvellous opportunities afforded his Jumper character, who can transport himself anywhere in the world simply by thinking about it.

‘‘But he's reluctant to follow that dream that everyone assumes he follows, and I kind of feel the same in certain respects.

‘‘I have a lot of great opportunities out there that I don't pursue, and my agents sometimes wonder why I don't work that much and why I pass on some of the things that I pass on. So on that level I could relate to this character.

‘‘I also think no matter what you have, if you don't have someone to share it with, you're inevitably going to be lonely.

‘‘It's something I'm figuring out . . . that I have so many great things but I move around so much. I'm not married, don't have kids, and those sorts of things are starting to appeal to me.''

Christensen, 26, has lived a wonderful life since being cast as Anakin Skywalker in his breakthrough role in the final two Star Wars instalments. He has been able to pick and choose roles according to his wants and not his needs.

‘‘First and foremost, financially it gave me the ability to not have to work and to approach my work as a creative person who is looking to be creatively fulfilled, and that's been a great luxury,'' he says.

‘‘It's something I'm really grateful for. I don't think I'd have made the same choices had I not had that financial security.

‘‘It's about having other interests as well and enjoying other things. I really love acting, but it's not everything.''

It's a sign of his depth as an actor and a man that he recognises the emptiness that can still exist.

‘‘He gets the girl,'' he says of his Jumper character, ‘‘so I'd like to get my girl and start a family, have a family to share the nice things about my life with.''

There's no mention of Bilson, or even a girlfriend, so in the interests of accuracy the prospect of a girlfriend is put to him.

‘‘I don't talk about that stuff, sir,'' he says. ‘‘I don't confirm or deny.''

He is too well schooled to catch himself out, even if his admiration for Bilson is obvious.

‘‘She's great,'' he says. ‘‘I really enjoyed getting to work with her. I think she's really good in the movie, too. She's consistent. She's not one of those actors who has seven different faces depending on which day you catch her.

‘‘I won't elaborate,'' he says, laughing, ‘‘but I've had some experiences. She's a normal girl and I really dug that about her. We spent a lot of time together. We got along really well.''

Bilson's first reaction to working with Christensen was more simplistic: ‘‘Oh Hayden Christensen.

Do I get to kiss him?''

Even if she didn't, she still would have taken the role.

That she did was just a bonus, it seems, but also an opportunity to break away from the sugary typecasting her role on The O.C.

‘‘I've decided to try to pick certain roles and break away from that. This role, I didn't pick it by any means. Doug Liman sent me a text message asking me to join,'' she says.

‘‘I lucked out that it was such a different thing, a different genre and a different character. It just worked out for me.''

It's a deliberate step away from the teen angst of The O.C. and the shallow stardom it brought.

‘‘I would never go in a mall right after school because that might be scary. A lot of young teenage girls really love the show and think that I am that character.''

It also is a step towards becoming an actor with substance rather than a pretty face that is part of Hollywood's party set.

She is glad she is not offered ‘‘Paris Hilton roles''.

‘‘I think I have branched out a little bit. I like to lie low and that's my lifestyle, so it works out that I'm not all over the place, falling out of cars, dancing on tables.

‘‘I really waited after The O.C. and was really patient for my first film. I wanted it to be something I really respected, with people I respected and a character that was different.

‘‘It was just the perfect thing for me, whether it was successful financially or not, it was still the best film for me.''

With all the platitudes and despite the cloaks and daggers and a commendable knack of talking in circles, Christensen's admiration is certainly returned.

‘‘He's not ‘the actor' in the Hollywood scene,'' she says. ‘‘He's got the farm, he's a farmer boy.''

And then she adds, almost as an aside, ‘‘I think I could handle that.

‘‘I like to be so removed. I could definitely live that sort of lifestyle.

‘‘I think it's really important to have that kind of environment if you're bringing up a family, or if you have your children, not to really put them in the whole thing.

‘‘If you're an actor living in Hollywood, you're exposing them so much.''

Almost sounds as if they've been talking.

Last edited by SuperstarJANE; 02-15-2008 at 07:53 AM
Old 02-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was a long article Thanks for sharing
Old 02-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

So what do you think guys are they or not???
Old 02-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

New News yet kinda old:

Hayden and Rachel cosy up for their New York premiere

I'm posting it in case the link doesn't work

Hayden and Rachel cosy up for their New York premiere
12 February 2008

After jetting to Rome on a promotional trip for their new big-screen project, Jumper, Hayden Christensen and his gorgeous girlfriend Rachel Bilson had a red-carpet appointment together in the Big Apple this week.

The photogenic pair, who fell for each other after playing on-screen lovers in the sci-fi adventure, put in a glamorous appearance at the film's premiere in New York on Monday night, along with co-stars Samuel L Jackson and Billy Elliot actor Jamie Bell.

Hayden's first big-budget movie since his role as Anakin Skywalker in the most recent Star Wars films, Jumper tells the tale of a young man with a genetic anomaly that enables him to transport himself through space. He soon discovers that his special ability has existed for centuries and becomes embroiled in a war raging between 'jumpers' and their enemies.

The movie isn't all fight scenes, though. The Vancouver-born actor also had to get down to the serious business of lensing love scenes with former The OC beauty Rachel. And the pretty brunette says that when it came to locking lips, Hayden knew exactly what he was doing.

“I'm sure all the ladies will be happy to know Hayden is a ten when it comes to kissing," says the 26-year-old actress.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So many things! Thanks for sharing
Old 02-16-2008, 03:31 AM
Extreme Fan

The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet

The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet Blog Archive Actress Rachel Bilson

icon credit: luux_lu
Old 02-16-2008, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks a lot for the video, Bea She's so cute
Old 02-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link RB is definitely cute
Old 02-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoa, long article! I guess I'll have to read that in the afternoon
Old 02-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the thread and rachel hang in there ! you're gonna be a movie-star !!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread