Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2010, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Pranksters [RachelAdam] #25: "He's funny, he's adorable, he's really cool & he's down-to-earth.He's very crushable."

Welcome to the 25th Appreciation Thread for the Beautiful Couple Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson

~credit: Unknown~

credit: BA4eva

Adam.Jarod.Brody

Born in San Diego, CA on December 15, 1979. His father Mark Brody was a lawyer; his mother Valerie Siefman was a graphic artist. Brody grew up with younger twin brothers, Sean and Matt. His love for acting emerged in the sixth grade, after his mom suggested he join a community theater production of “Inherit the Wind,” in which Brody played a paper boy. In addition to attending Scripps Ranch High School in San Diego, Brody was also an avid surfer, spending most of his downtime with friends at the beach. Though not an official Orange County resident, Brody had more than enough experience living beachside in Southern California throughout his adolescence.

During his senior year of high school, Brody worked at a local Blockbuster Video store, where he developed a passion for film and studied it by watching almost every movie at his disposal. In 2003, Josh Schwartz created a dramatic series about rich, attractive, carefree teenagers called “The O.C.” – a reference to the affluent Orange County region of Southern California. Unfortunately, Brody almost lost the role of Seth Cohen, after deciding to improvise during his audition – a move which did not sit well with Schwartz, who reportedly told producers afterwards that he “never wanted to see that kid again." A month later, when Seth had still not been cast, producers called Brody back for another test. Despite Schwartz’s initial problems with him, he later confessed that Brody reminded him of himself in many ways – a deal-making asset, since Seth was indeed based on the creator himself.

The show did more for Brody than make him an overnight star. He also met his first serious L.A. girlfriend on set, spending the majority of the show’s run on the arms of his onscreen lover, Bilson.

Rachel. Sarah. Bilson

Born on Aug. 25, 1981, her family established firm roots in the entertainment business. At the time of her birth, her father Danny was a budding screenwriter and director. His father Bruce had directed dozens of sitcoms and dramas throughout the 1960s and 70s, and her paternal great-grandparents George and Hattie were, respectively, the head of the trailer department at RKO and a screenwriter. With a natural flair for drama since she was born, it was natural that the youngest Bilson would also make inroads in Hollywood. Her first role came at seven years old, when she was cast alongside comedian Louie Anderson in the comedy “The Wrong Guys” (1988). She enjoyed a small stint in the comic book adaptation miniseries “The Human Target” (ABC, 1992) but did not go full-throttle for the child star life right away, maintaining a fairly normal Los Angeles upbringing. As a student at Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, Bilson took the stage regularly in both musicals and dramas including “Bye Bye Birdie,” “Once Upon a Mattress,” and “The Crucible.”

After graduation Bilson spent a year at Grossmont College in San Diego but quickly came to the decision to focus on her acting career. She hit the audition circuit and immediately landed work in commercials. Within a few years she began getting face time on teen-oriented shows including “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” (WB, 1997-2001; UPN, 2001-03), “That 70’s Show” (1998-2006) and “8 Simple Rules” (ABC, 2002-05). The increased exposure led to an audition for the pilot of “The O.C.” – Josh Schwartz’s prime time take on teen life in the wealthy Orange County region of Southern California. Bilson proved to producers that she had not only the look, but the wit to carry off the gorgeous and sometimes bitchy Summer Roberts. The newcomer was thrilled to land the minor role, which was rapidly expanded into a series regular and became key to the show’s success – due in great part to her romance with the character Seth, played by Adam Brody. To the delight of fans, the couple became a seemingly perfect pair off camera as well, dating through a good deal of the show’s run.

The Couple

HOLLYWOOD - Fox's The O.C. star Rachel Bilson finds working with Adam Brody brings them closer together.
The beauty was thrilled when Brody asked her out and because she believes working together and being in a relationship is the perfect situation.
And it means the lovebirds can spend more time together than if they were involved in different projects.
She says, "We actually met before the show began, through mutual friends.
When I saw him on set, I was pleased because it meant there was someone there Ialready knew.
"People ask us now if it's difficult to work together. But generally I don't
see how anyone in the business can date someone who is not in the business. You would never see them."
She slams reports the pair are engaged after dating for two years, adding,
"No ring, definitely not engaged. I like to stick to my one-day-at-a-time belief. All I know is that I'm happy in my life right now."
Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved

Quotes
~Rachel on Adam ~

He's totally that guy. He's funny, he's adorable, he's really cool and he's down-to-earth. I understand why any girl would have a crush on him. He's very crushable.
Adam Brody bought [me this book] Why Men Love Bitches. It's because of Summer. He wrote, 'Rachel, you're a bitch. - Love, Adam' inside.
Especially working with Adam Brody, he's just so funny in every day life. Working with him is a lot of fun. We play pranks on each other.
Y'know what? This is what I go by: It doesn't matter how good-looking a guy is, it just depends on his personality. If a guy can make you laugh and make fun of you, then that's what would win me over. So, yeah."

loveslullaby

Adam On Rachel

TBC....

~Remember Them~

~ credit: beaSSforever~

Rossignol
~anni~
BA4eva
Tutorgirlx
Thaly
Tesshipper
AC_Love
The Pretty Sophia
Anny86
x.Vogue
Lawrahhh
SuperstarJANE
How Cute Is She
She Screams In Silence
jhlover
beaSS4ever
Chuckfan
Whataboutlove
barrette
||michelle||
Jackie85
bilson_xo
xxxninaxxx
peytonfan
V-nessa
gizziefan
Kelly_Dylan
tsforever
foreveralways21
retrophysical

credit: beaSSforever
Icon: ?
Old 11-10-2010, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rachel/Adam "Laugh" Survivor

First to reach 5 votes or the most within 24 hours will be eliminated

ROUND EIGHT

PIC ONE

VOTED OUT IN ROUND ONE

PIC TWO

VOTED OUT IN ROUND TWO

PIC THREE

VOTED OUT IN ROUND THREE

PIC FOUR

VOTED OUT IN ROUND FIVE

PIC FIVE

PIC SIX

VOTED OUT IN ROUND SIX

PIC SEVEN

PIC EIGHT

PIC NINE

PIC TEN

PIC ELEVEN

VOTED OUT IN ROUND FOUR

PIC TWELVE

VOTED OUT IN ROUND SEVEN
Old 11-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Jenna

I can't choose at the moment Have to come back later!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

YW hun

Old 11-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! Love the title!

Old 11-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the way he looks at her in # 5

# 7
Old 11-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread! I love the title

Old 11-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

#5 - 2
#7 - 2
Old 11-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another tie, again.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We need Dave again!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes we do.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We couldn't do any survivor without him!!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We really couldn't.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dave, where are you?
Old 11-14-2010, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dave, we need you again
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top