Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2016, 07:30 PM
MST Manager

Please Welcome Your Temporary Moderator!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I Belong To You from the Moderator Support Team has been appointed to temporarily moderate this board, so please welcome her! Please feel free to contact her with any questions or concerns that you have by clicking on her profile link.

Thanks.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Welcome Ilda! (I hope I got that right). Thanks for helping out while Dave is away!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Yes, my name is Ilda ^^
You´re welcome . I´m happy to help .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I love that your first board is mine... (usually the first one is special)...and I hope you feel at home here!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-22-2016, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Ilda
adambrodyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I love that your first board is mine... (usually the first one is special)...and I hope you feel at home here!
Awww, that´s so sweet !
I´m sure i will .

Quote:
Originally Posted by adambrodyrocks (View Post)
Welcome Ilda
Hi .
Thank you .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-22-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Welcome Ilda

Gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie (View Post)
Welcome Ilda
Thanks .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Belong to You (View Post)
Awww, that´s so sweet !
I´m sure i will .
Also thanks for jumping right in and posting away! It means a lot when a temp enjoys posting!

I don't know you well and would love to. Can you tell me some random things about yourself? Favorite color? food? Etc! I don't know just to keep it fun!

Also let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay here more enjoyable!

(This is the first time on this board that we had a temp and I wasn't away so I am a little excited!)

Old 09-23-2016, 04:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Also thanks for jumping right in and posting away! It means a lot when a temp enjoys posting!

I don't know you well and would love to. Can you tell me some random things about yourself? Favorite color? food? Etc! I don't know just to keep it fun!

Also let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay here more enjoyable!

(This is the first time on this board that we had a temp and I wasn't away so I am a little excited!)
You´re welcome ! I love to make posting sprees !

Sure ! I´m from Portugal and I’m 30 years old. I´m taking a professional course which consists in completing my studies plus training for a profession (mine is Social Worker ^^). I love pasta but I can eat pretty much everything, except some fish and dishes with blood (we have a dish here called Cabidela which it´s chicken with rice using the chicken´s blood . I love all the colors except brown but I have a soft spot for purple . I have a huge crush on Mads Mikkelsen and Caroline Dhavernas (from Hannibal) ! I love horror movies especially those that have a cool mystery in it I love to use Photoshop even if lately my classes take too much time and I can barely create anything I use Tumblr a lot and I have a sex blog (also on Tumblr) .

How about you ?

Awww ! I already feel very welcomed here and everyone is so nice to me .

(It´s the first time i´m a temp too and i´m a little nervous i must say ).

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-23-2016, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

^ I like you, Ilda. I'm Kayla!
alyak0807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Aww...Kayla!

~~~~
I am in my 30s and I live on the west coast in the US. I am married with 2 young daughters. (5 and almost 7). I have 2 cats. My favorite color is blue. I love romantic movies/shows, etc. Rachel is my favorite actress...Actor I really love Scott Michael Foster but I don't think he is still overly well know. (Well he was Kristoff in OUAT). I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science but am now a stay at home mom.

I hate doing dishes...

So glad you feel welcomed and no need to be nervous. But I will give you a hint of what I do if it is hard to feel like you fit it. Ask in the OT thread to get to know the posters there. You can find out at least a few things you have in common (or even differences) and it can make it more fun when you feel like you are getting to know people there.

I saw you watched Hart of Dixie...what was your favorite thing about the show? Anyway, I do hope you will visit us once Dave comes back and you aren't stuck here!

Old 09-23-2016, 12:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
^ I like you, Ilda. I'm Kayla!
Awww !
Thanks . It´s nice to meet you Kayla .

Quote:
Aww...Kayla!

~~~~
I am in my 30s and I live on the west coast in the US. I am married with 2 young daughters. (5 and almost 7). I have 2 cats. My favorite color is blue. I love romantic movies/shows, etc. Rachel is my favorite actress...Actor I really love Scott Michael Foster but I don't think he is still overly well know. (Well he was Kristoff in OUAT). I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science but am now a stay at home mom.

I hate doing dishes...

So glad you feel welcomed and no need to be nervous. But I will give you a hint of what I do if it is hard to feel like you fit it. Ask in the OT thread to get to know the posters there. You can find out at least a few things you have in common (or even differences) and it can make it more fun when you feel like you are getting to know people there.

I saw you watched Hart of Dixie...what was your favorite thing about the show? Anyway, I do hope you will visit us once Dave comes back and you aren't stuck here!
Awww, i can´t wait to have kids !
I used to have a cat but she died (health problems) . Now i have a female parakeet . Oh, yes. I saw him in OUAT during the Frozen story . Computer Science? That sounds cool !

I love to cook but cleaning the kitchen sucks .

Oh, thanks ! That is a good idea .

There´s a lot of things i liked about the show, especially the love stories . But the show gained a special place is my heart because it makes me think of my friend. She lives in a town similiar to Alabama and since it´s an online friendship and i don´t know when i will meet her, watching the show makes me feel like i´m with her .

Oh, i will . I like this Board and everyone is so friendly .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-24-2016, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Welcome, Ilda! I know you're gonna have a great time here! Cathy is a great mod & a great friend! I love that she's already making you feel so welcome!

I haven't temp modded this board yet, but I try to post here from time to time, because I loved Rachel on HOD and because Cathy bugs me to! I try to do the rewatches with them when I get a chance.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Jess I haven't bugged you in awhile! But glad you feel welcome here and enjoy posting.

Same for you Ilda. My favorite part of HoD was the Zoe/Lavon friendship actually. Well, I just love Rachel!

Jess, I feel you on the not temp modding certain boards yet, I love temping boards of my friends. But then again, temping new boards can help you make new friends!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top