Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Absolute Fave Summer Moments!!

What is your favorite Summer scene? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
There are to many scenes to pick from lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fave scene: When Summer walked out of the bathroom in the poolhouse thinking it was Seth, when it was actually Sandy lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Her reaction was halerious.
"Oh back so soon?..I was just about to..UUHHH!!" hahaha Rach did a great job with her "eeewwwss" and "Oh my god!!"

Saddest Sum moment: When Anna was asking why she was ignoring Seth in school [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Rachel made me neally cry. The way she said "I just don't know why he likes me" was so sad. It made me think just how vulnerable Summer is. She doesn't think shes good enough.

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited haydensgirl ]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

You're right, there are so many to pick from. A couple of my favorites happened in The Escape:

The first in the car, when she and Seth are bickering. I just love to see them bicker.

The second was in the bar, right after the group discovers Luke with Holly. I loved how the first thing she did was jump Holly, because it shows how protective she is of her friends...of course, it is also a good example of the 'rage blackout'. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I have to agree with you on the saddest Summer moment, only the line I thought was the saddest was when she said that he'd get tired of her like all boys do (or something like that).

I'd never get tired of Summer (or Rachel either). [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Fav: 1.When she kissed Seth in the pool house during thanksgiving. 2. When she was on the bed making fun of Seth and Anna.

Sadest: When she was talking with Anna about Seth. They are great together. I hope Anna's character comes back next season, so I can enjoy more scenes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Love all of her scenes, but I was just watching The Goodbye Girl, and I loved her in this scene.

Anna: They have chin implants?
Summer: Oh yeah, my dad does them all the time. He says that chins are the new nose!
Anna: So did Picasso!
Summer: Picasso, huh? What hospital does he work for? (off Seth and Anna's looks)...Kidding! I'm not that dumb, just shallow!

and then she goes on to say more but she's just so adorable there. And I love the scene (in the Links I think) with Marissa where she's talking about sabotaging the trip to Oliver's. But I don't think I could ever pick just one.

Saddest: probably the same as everyone else. Rach does so good when she says "Everyone will know when he breaks up with me, which he will." and "He'll just get bored with me because pretty much all boys do."

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited emm11 ]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

My fave Sum moment so far is hands down the scene where she explained why she was ignoring Seth at school in The Telenovela.

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited beautifulgarbage ]

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
beautifulgarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Favorite Scene: Everytime Summer is on my screen.

Saddest Scene: Probably the locker scene with Seth in 'The Rivals' and also the scene with Anna in 'The Telenovela' [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hurt Summer is a big no no.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

oh my gosh! i completely forgot about the locker scene! she made me so sad i can't believe it. that remains one of my favorite summer and s/s moments

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emm11:
<STRONG>Love all of her scenes, but I was just watching The Goodbye Girl, and I loved her in this scene.

Anna: They have chin implants?
Summer: Oh yeah, my dad does them all the time. He says that chins are the new nose!
Anna: So did Picasso!
Summer: Picasso, huh? What hospital does he work for? (off Seth and Anna's looks)...Kidding! I'm not that dumb, just shallow!

and then she goes on to say more but she's just so adorable there. And I love the scene (in the Links I think) with Marissa where she's talking about sabotaging the trip to Oliver's. But I don't think I could ever pick just one.

Saddest: probably the same as everyone else. Rach does so good when she says "Everyone will know when he breaks up with me, which he will." and "He'll just get bored with me because pretty much all boys do."

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited emm11 ]</STRONG>
I love that scene too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Locker scene, what locker scene?
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

U know when Seth and Summer have the longing after each other looks scene? Summer is real sad to [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Especially when Anna comes up!!

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Old 03-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

...in 'The Rivals'! It was like the saddest moment ever for Summer! In my opinion...of course.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Definently the locker scene, also when Marissa came back from school, and people were whispering, and she was like, "Back off WHORES!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Classic Summer.

Quote:
Originally posted by S@brina:
<STRONG>Locker scene, what locker scene?</STRONG>
I read in another thread you're from a country, in which case, you probably haven't seen the locker scene yet. What ep are you on?

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited MARIAROCKS000 ]

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

I'm from the Netherlands but I download the O.C., so now I remember! Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sometimes I just can't immediately remember what scene you guys are talking about. But the locker scene is great!!
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Fav Summer Scenes:

I definitely loved her in "The Escape". First, was when her and Seth were bickering in the car. So funny. The second was when she argued with Seth about sleeping on the bed in the motel room. Third was when Seth and Summer were eating breakfast at that restaurant. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And last, when Luke and Holly were spotted together. I loved how Summer stood up for Marissa and was even going to slap Holly!

There was another time at school when Anna was making fun of Summer, but Summer didn't know it. It was so funny.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

I loved Summer in the end scene (the telenovela) with Seth at the kissing booth [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] She looked so cute and scared!!! Seth was there to show that she doesn't have to be afraid. She looked so nervous and happy when she took his hand, when they're standing there before the kiss, Summer is holding his hands so tight hehe [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Reply   Post New Thread