Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

The Milos ~ the 3rd Annual MILO AWARDS! Please read the 1st post to see the WINNERS!

Banner by Karen and hosted by Darcy

The Milos

Welcome to the Third Annual Milo Awards,
celebrating the best of Milo's work during July 8, 2005 to July 8, 2006 in honor of Milo's birthday.

The Winners

Milo's Best overall TV episode performance
Milo's Best overall BD video diary performance
  • WINNER: 'Sexual misconduct' video diary, revealing the last time he remembers feeling anything meaningful with a girl- she jumped, which has made him hesitant to enjoy sex again- episode #1, 'I'm Gonna Love College'~ 32%
  • 'Passion' video diary, revealing that passion is giving everything of yourself to another person because you need to make them happy, but saying Katrina was never as passionate about him as he was about her and that passion is pain- episode #6, 'The Passion of the Beaver'~ 28%
  • 'Sex vs. Love' video diary, revealing Natalie was a beautiful blur and she made him understand what all those love songs on the radio were about, but he felt less than safe with her, and with Katrina he feels he's right there with her- episode #5, 'Love and the Tenth Planet'~ 20%
  • 'Risk' video diary, revealing love is always a risk, that maybe falling in love at his age is immature, and that the irony of trying to screw around with Macklan's head was that he actually screwed around with his own- episode #7, 'Risky Business'~ 20%
  • 'Manipulation' video diary, talking about Katrina and how their kiss was incredible- episode #4, 'Zen and the Art of Manipulation'~ 0%

Milo's Best Dramatic moment
  • WINNER: His speech to Rory, asking her what's wrong, saying he knows her and that her decisions and behaviour isn't her- Gilmore Girls, episode #8 'Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out'~ 32%
  • His speech to Sara in her office, revealing that his life has been defined by mistakes, that he feels Natalie tried to kill herself because of him and that he walked out of the blur of that night knowing he can't make up for what happened to her but he can try and do the right thing now- Bedford Diaries, episode #3 'Tell Me No Secrets'~ 28%
  • Telling Rory he doesn't deserve this and that it is what it is- Gilmore Girls, episode #18 'The Real Paul Anka'~ 28%
  • His speech to Katrina in his office, revealing that he quit drinking and doing drugs on his own and it's a hard battle, but then he met her and somehow the struggle is worth it- Bedford Diaries, episode #6 'The Passion of the Beaver'~ 8%
  • His death scene in Stay Alive~ 4%

Milo's Best Heartfelt moment
  • WINNER: Giving Rory his book, her saying she knew he could do it, and him saying he couldn't have done it without her- Gilmore Girls, episode #8 'Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out'~ 28%
  • Asking Natalie what it was that he did the night she jumped- Bedford Diaries, episode #8 'Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder'~ 24%
  • Paying Luke back, hugging him, and Luke telling him how proud he is of him- Gilmore Girls, episode #18 'The Real Paul Anka'~ 20%
  • Calling Natalie from the roof of Levinson Hall- Bedford Diaries, episode #3 'Tell Me No Secrets'~ 16%
  • His video diary, revealing "passion is pain"- Bedford Diaries, episode #7 'Risky Business'~ 12%

Milo's Most Humorous Moment
  • WINNER: Taking the picture of Sara and Trey and purposely cutting their heads off in it- Bedford Diaries, episode #3 'Tell Me No Secrets'~ 28%
  • WINNER: The You're hired/fired scene- Bedford Diaries, episode #8 'Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder'~ 28%
  • Giving Luke the tour of Truncheon Books- Gilmore Girls, episode #18 'The Real Paul Anka'~ 24%
  • The looks Richard and Natalie gave each other when she was in the contest for Ms. Bedford- Bedford Diaries, episode #3 'Tell Me No Secrets'~16%
  • The 'Are you coming over, wanna come over, coming over?' phone call scene in Stay Alive~ 4%

Milo's Best Chemistry
  • WINNER: Milo and Alexis (Jess and Rory)- Gilmore Girls~ 64%
  • Milo and Corri (Richard and Natalie)- Bedford Diaries~ 24%
  • Milo and Scott (Jess and Luke)- Gilmore Girls~ 12%
  • Milo and Tiffany (Richard and Sara)- Bedford Diaries~ 0%
  • Milo and Dagmara (Richard and Katrina)- Bedford Diaries~ 0%

Favorite Richard/Natalie Scene from BD
  • WINNER: Richard calling Natalie from the roof of Levinson Hall- episode #3 'Tell Me No Secrets'~ 48%
  • Their final scene when Richard asked Natalie about the night she jumped and apologizing for whatever it was he did- episode #8 'Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder'~ 24%
  • Richard going to Natalie's room to sleep in her chair for the night- episode #7 'Risky Business'~ 20%
  • Richard kissing Natalie on the forehead as Owen watched- episode #1 'I'm Gonna Love College'~ 8%
  • At the Rat's Nest when Richard and Natalie talked about Katrina and how he was doing after their breakup- episode #7 'Risky Business'~ 0%

Best Physical Gesture/Expression
  • WINNER: Kissing Natalie on the forehead- Bedford Diaries, episodes #1 and #7~ 44%
  • In bed with Katrina, smelling her pillow- Bedford Diaries, episode #5~ 24%
  • His geeky expressions in Stay Alive~ 20%
  • In bed with Katrina, taking a bite out of the air at her as she walked away- Bedford Diaries, episode #5~ 12%
  • Eskimo kissing Katrina- Bedford Diaries, episodes #4 and #6~ 0%

Best Jess (Gilmore Girls) Quote
Best Richard (Bedford Diaries) Quote
  • WINNER: "That's not fair, you've never met my mother. She's quite lovely." (to Sara after she called him a SOB) -episode #1, 'I'm Gonna Love College'~ 52%
  • "I don't mind the silence." (on the roof, on the phone to Natalie) -episode #3, 'Tell Me No Secrets'~ 28%
  • "Passion is pain." (in his video diary, about his breakup with Katrina) -episode # 6, 'The Passion of the Beaver'~ 12%
  • "Watch out, I drink 27 of these babies and I get a buzz." (at the bar to Sara about his non-alcoholic beer) -episode #5, 'Love and the Tenth Planet'~ 8%
  • "Sucker." (to Sara, after she told him she was worried about him) -episode #7, 'Risky Business'~ 0%

Biggest disappointment of what we didn't see with Richard on the Bedford Diaries
  • WINNER: Finding out what really happened between Richard and Natalie the night she jumped~ 56%
  • The 5 episodes that the WB cut back from the show (originally 13 episodes down to 8)~ 32%
  • The scene with Richard throwing the glass that the WB kept showing in the promos but never showed in an episode~ 8%
  • Not seeing if Richard and Natalie would start dating again~ 4%
  • Not seeing what Macklan said to him about Richard hurting over his breakup with Katrina, when he went to Richard's office and said "Let's go for a walk"~ 0%

Best thing about Milo being on the Bedford Diaries
  • WINNER: The role of Richard that he got to portray~ 68%
  • Getting to work with Tom Fontana~ 16%
  • Milo playing a College student~ 12%
  • Seeing Milo perform on location in New York~ 4%
  • Working with the actors on the series~ 0%

Milo's Best Acting Attribute
  • WINNER: The simplicity of his acting style (less is more approach) making it feel natural and real~ 36%
  • His charm/comedic touches~ 28%
  • His hand gestures/expressionistic style~ 16%
  • The chemistry he creates between him and the other actors~ 12%
  • His timing in his delivery of lines~ 8%

Milo's Best Written Interview
  • WINNER: Alternative Press Magazine, (February 27 news) - you can read it HERE~ 44%
  • Insider TVguide.com Interview (March 29 news) - you can read it HERE~ 32%
  • Terry Morrow Interview (March 29 news) - you can read it HERE~ 16%
  • TV Tattler aol.com Interview (March 29 news) - you can read it HERE~ 4%
  • Zap2it.com Interview (March 29 news) - you can read it HERE~ 4%

Milo's Best Video Interview
  • WINNER: E!Online Interview (July 7 news) - you can download it HERE or HERE~ 40%
  • Showbiz Tonight on CNN Interview (January 3 news) - you can download it HERE (scroll down to MISC. section). Screencaps and a transcript can be seen HERE~ 24%
  • Dirty Deeds DVD Interview in the DVD extras ( January 10 news) - download unavailable~ 12%
  • TVguide's 411 Interview (March 23 news) - you can download it HERE (scroll down to MISC. section). Screencaps can be seen HERE~ 12%
  • KTLA Morning News Interview (March 29 news) - you can download it HERE (scroll down to MISC. section). Screencaps can be seen HERE~ 12%

Milo's Best Magazine/Catalog Picture
  • WINNER: Nixon Advertisement in Paper Magazine (February 9 news) - you can see it HERE~ 36%
  • ELLEgirl Magazine Picture (March 4 news) - you can see it HERE~ 32%
  • Nixon Catalog Picture (December 13 news) - you can see it HERE~ 20%
  • TVguide Picture (April 3 news) - you can see it HERE~ 12%
  • Alternative Press Magazine Picture (February 27 news) - you can see it HERE~ 0%

Milo's Best News Item
  • WINNER: Heroes getting picked up by NBC for the Fall~ 48%
  • Milo getting nominated for Best Lead Actor for his role in 'Intelligence' at the Method Film Festival~ 36%
  • Milo getting the role of Rocky's son in Rocky Balboa~ 12%
  • The WB finally announcing The Bedford Diaries would air~ 4%
  • Milo appearing at Comic-con with the cast of Heroes~ 0%

Milo's Second Best Feature (since we all know his talent is #1)
  • WINNER: His charm/humor~ 40%
  • His eyes~ 24%
  • His smile~ 20%
  • His sincerity in interviews~ 12%
  • His facial hair~ 4%

Your Favorite Thing about the Milo Board
  • WINNER: The friendly and respectful community of people that post on the Milo Board~ 56%
  • Milo News~ 40%
  • Milo Avatars/Fan Art~ 4%
  • Milo Discussions~ 0%
  • Milo Games~ 0%

Fan Art Nominees:

Best Still Avatar:

WINNER: Made by -smack-

The nominees were: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7.

Best Animated Avatar:

WINNER: made by Milo Maniac WINNER: made by -smack-

The nominees were: 1, 3, 4, and 5.

Best Banner:
WINNER: 3 made by ordinary

The nominees were: 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Best WP:
WINNER: 3 made by ordinary

The nominees were: 3 and 4.

Best video:
WINNER: 7 made by Pav

The nominees were: 6 and 7.

I hope everyone had fun! Here's to another great year of Milo's work
Old 07-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

I sent in my votes Kelly!

The Best video vote I put NA because one of the links is not working...
M.I.S.S.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

I sent my votes
Old 07-09-2006, 04:04 AM
Loyal Fan

The link to Best Video #6 isn't working for me.

"Hey, has anybody seen my brush?"

-smack- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 04:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

same for me, the file has expired....

-I´m not gonna break.-
-Yeah, I might.- Rick and Natalie
football nearly came home !
HH1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for letting me know. I'll contact her to upload it again
Old 07-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I voted! Great nominees.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Good to know it wasn't just me that couldn't get the video for #6!

I didn't vote for that category because of it!
Old 07-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Extreme Fan

The art nominees are all gorgeous!
Voted already!
MariSk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I sent my votes

Dyanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

I love your AVI Dyanys!
Old 07-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Buzz Bee: The avi is by Lisa it is so cute ...greeting from Mexico...

Dyanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

The #6 video link is up and working now so if you've already voted but didn't vote for best video- just PM me with your video vote and I'll add it to your other votes
Old 07-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Kelly!
Old 07-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

I haven't had a chance to vote yet, really busy weekend... but I'll get my votes to you tomorrow, Kel. I can't wait.
darcybennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread